Havoc/Al trenazone

Drolman

Awards
I was just wondering if my cycle is on point.

preload 2 weeks and throughout full cycle:Anabolic innovations cycle support

Cycle:Havoc:40/40/40/40/40/40
Al trenazone:1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

PCT:Tamox: one dose at 40, then 20/20/10/10. Some same nolvadex and tren should not go together so instead use clomid or torem. any truth to this?
: DAA 3 grams a day!
Also is it necessary to have erase?

These are the basics, i'll be taking a few other support products but this is my main products. I have ran two good cycles before. I have my nutrition and training on point already.
I was thinking about logging this!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah don't use nolva with trenazone, go with clomid and yes i'd definitely use Erase for your AI and it doubles as a cortisol inhibitor.

Drolman

Awards
Thank you very much sir!! My last question is my Trenazone is by Al and since it is a transdermal, when I am dosing it, do i rub it on all of it at once, or can I split the dose. So instead of 1.5ml all at once, do .75 in the morning, and .75 preworkout(5:00 p.m.)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not starting this until November, to make sure I have everything perfect and I am ready!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thank you very much sir!! My last question is my Trenazone is by Al and since it is a transdermal, when I am dosing it, do i rub it on all of it at once, or can I split the dose. So instead of 1.5ml all at once, do .75 in the morning, and .75 preworkout(5:00 p.m.)? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am not starting this until November, to make sure I have everything perfect and I am ready!!
Yeah split it up that is best.

Talbomb

Awards
You aren't supposed to PCT nolva with trenazone? Argh, why is this?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You aren't supposed to PCT nolva with trenazone? Argh, why is this?
Trenazone is a 19nor therefore it will have activity with the progesterone receptor, nolva upregulates the progesterone receptor. U will have problems with prolactin and prolactin gyno is a bitch, calls for surgery no matter what. All 19nors share this characteristic, so clomid would b your SERM of choice. Personally I would never use nolva though regardless of the cycle, it'll make u more susceptible to prolactin/progesterone gyno in the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 38
Anabolics 24
da_tank55 Anabolics 4