should i train legs after thigh pin?

S

strongman6969

Awards
So lastnight i done my frontload pin in my right thigh and obviously... Today the muscle is a tad sore when it is tensed. My question do i train legs regardless of the pain? Or do i plan my pins a bit better to coincide with my training days... Discuss!

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Only you really can b the judge.... No one knows how much it hurts u. If its not that bad I would say go for it and do legs.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
So lastnight i done my frontload pin in my right thigh and obviously... Today the muscle is a tad sore when it is tensed. My question do i train legs regardless of the pain? Or do i plan my pins a bit better to coincide with my training days... Discuss!
Agree on only you know how well you feel. In my experience so far I can tell you by pining before you train legs, combined with an intense leg workout seemed to keep pip down. Your legs get very warm and seems to help dissipate the oil and give you slightly less crystallization. Hope this helps.

S

strongman6969

Awards
cheers lads.. aye a totally forgot i had leg day the next day.. i was meaning more so the fact will any damage happen lol but iv trained them now n canny walk so job well done aahhh thanks again lads.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
sometimes there will be some inflammation that will limit the range of motion on exercises like going deep on squats, but otherwise its not going to hurt you