should i train legs after thigh pin?
- 07-13-2012, 04:23 AM
- 07-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Only you really can b the judge.... No one knows how much it hurts u. If its not that bad I would say go for it and do legs.
- 07-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Originally Posted by strongman6969
07-13-2012, 03:45 PM
cheers lads.. aye a totally forgot i had leg day the next day.. i was meaning more so the fact will any damage happen lol but iv trained them now n canny walk so job well done aahhh thanks again lads.
07-13-2012, 05:41 PM
sometimes there will be some inflammation that will limit the range of motion on exercises like going deep on squats, but otherwise its not going to hurt you
CELTIC LABS REP
Similar Forum Threads
- By dynomite in forum General ChatReplies: 111Last Post: 04-01-2008, 08:44 PM
- By spatch in forum General ChatReplies: 59Last Post: 06-28-2006, 06:36 PM
- By TheUsual in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 27Last Post: 02-25-2005, 05:44 PM
- By Moyer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2003, 09:30 AM
- By julius kelp in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2003, 10:37 PM