Pros/Cons of pulsing superdrol

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Hey buddies, been reading a lot about pulsing SD at 20 and thirty mgs a day, and just got me wondering how many guys have done this with success. Back in my military I did a three week cycle, (non pulse) and had great success, but the lethargy was bad since I was very active in military stuff. Just wondering if this pulse thing still has potential to kill ya on sides, and if the gains are even worth diving in for.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pulsing pros - slower but more keepable gains, way less sides, did I mention less sides? Seriously this is the only way I will run this poison.
Cons- you aren't going to put on 15 pounds in 4 weeks but rarely do people do that. You and your couch won't be best friends while you feel like ****e, I guess that is a con for your couch.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Ha nice. I'm thinking of pulsing it later this year, is 10 pre and 10mg post workout a good pulse three times a week? Or a higher dose? Def wanna try and keep it as safe as possible, sdrol is a whole different beast

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
20 is a good starting point but you can move it up to 30 if you see fit. I was researching SD pulse cycles a while ago but unfortunately I didn't come across too much.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
I hear ya that's why I figured I'd start a thread. I couldn't find a decent log with any details

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I don't know who the guy is but he is an older member whose done 4-5 superdrol pulses over 2+ years withs before and after pics and his transformation is incredible

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do 20mg either pre or split dosed 4 days a week. If you need to go to 30mgs, I would definitely split the dose. Take your cycle support supps on your off days, I would run TUDCA in place of milk thistle though, it is far more effective.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Yeh. I have been debating a SD pulse cycle for a while and might go for it soon. Also plan 20 then 30mg 3 day pulse. From what I read u can jump right into 30mg if u have experiance with SD.
As for a 4 week straight cycle. I gained over 20lb. With almost no sides.

Ether way. SD will still shut u down and u will need pct after pulse.

Sides are more related to ur precycle preparation I think.

Unreal machine is the Guy that ran a few pulse cycles. And knows a lot about it. Maybe he will chime in.

seanxallxday

Awards
I would only do it if i have a base hormone in my system such as test

seanxallxday

Awards
That defeats the whole purpose of pulsing in the first place.
Yes. It prob. would if you are just looking to avoid shutdown. But in my experiences sd acts like a really good gda. Pulsing sd has more pluses than just hoping to avoid sides and shut down.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That defeats the whole purpose of pulsing in the first place.
Running anything without test IMO is never the best option. I don't anymore and once you do this and find out what it is like to not feel like complete crap all the time, you will realize that a pulse while cruising on just test is a perfect way to run something like superdrol. It can be done without anything but I don't see that as the best option when 200mg of Test E per week will yield such better results in the long term.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
i never understood the allure of pulsing, a good cycle & pct always yielded much better results for myself as opposed to the few pulse cycles i tried with sd. pulsing=broscience imo:trink26:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i never understood the allure of pulsing, a good cycle & pct always yielded much better results for myself as opposed to the few pulse cycles i tried with sd. pulsing=broscience imo:trink26:
This from a guy that is listed at 185 pounds... Pulsing is an extremely effective way to get many benefits without all the negative side effects people like me with high BP get. If it is all broscience why do many use it with excellent results? I did DMZ/Epi pulsed and saw noticeable changes in two weeks that no diet or cardio or more eating woudl have done. I just find it funny someone 2" shorter and 40 pounds lighter is trying to give advice to me, lol, cause you are the expert.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I would do 20mg either pre or split dosed 4 days a week. If you need to go to 30mgs, I would definitely split the dose. Take your cycle support supps on your off days, I would run TUDCA in place of milk thistle though, it is far more effective.
this is what I was thinking, 10-20mg per day 4 days a week on WO days only for 8 weeks stacked with some ABv3....I was just debating which is best 10mg or 20mg per day. Never used SD before, but I feel pulsing it will be better on the sides like you said, BP and what not....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This from a guy that is listed at 185 pounds... Pulsing is an extremely effective way to get many benefits without all the negative side effects people like me with high BP get. If it is all broscience why do many use it with excellent results? I did DMZ/Epi pulsed and saw noticeable changes in two weeks that no diet or cardio or more eating woudl have done. I just find it funny someone 2" shorter and 40 pounds lighter is trying to give advice to me, lol, cause you are the expert.
lets not start the I weight more than you thing again in another thread LMFAO! :D

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
lol that's an extremely ignorant thing to say. If i wanted to be over 200 lbs i easily could but I don't want to be a big bloated mess, i look good at this weight. :05: And anybody that's going to give more credit to PH's in terms of results over DIET AND TRAINING is a complete fool.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lol that's an extremely ignorant thing to say. If i wanted to be over 200 lbs i easily could but I don't want to be a big bloated mess, i look good at this weight .
check out the proviron thread with 100's of responses....we have an ongoing war between the 175-190 lb aesthetic guys and the 200 plus lb blockhead bulky powerlifters :D....tons of fun!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol that's an extremely ignorant thing to say. If i wanted to be over 200 lbs i easily could but I don't want to be a big bloated mess, i look good at this weight. :05: And anybody that's going to give more credit to PH's in terms of results over DIET AND TRAINING is a complete fool.
You're funny. You are taking what I said way too seriously and admit, you made a general statement that is wrong. I got to this size from food, training and some good genetics that make gaining mass not a challenge. I was 6', 180 pounds and lean with abs... I looked like a bean pole. Now, I am as lean and carry about 30 more pounds of muscle and honesty look better for my height. I waited to use any PH/DS/AAS until I was 28 and actually dieted down to so fat was not packed on before I started. THere is a difference between relying on and strategically using anabolics to reach your goals. Pulsing SD is a very smart and shall I say strategic way to reach your goals without a month of horrible side effects and poisoning your body. People don't realize how bad SD is for you in high doses, that is why DMZ is so popular now, it gives nearly the same results with so much less stress on the liver.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Ha not really, if you look at my original post I said conventional cycles yielded better gains for ME & that it was my OPINION. I wish pulsing did work as great for me as much as it did for you.

dagger1

Awards
Pulseing 20mg 3x weekly will shut u down and run the same sides as 10mg for four week cycle. Im not against pulseing as i dont agree with the roller coaster effect but i think you would have better results running a weaker ph for 5 or 6 weeks like h-drol at 75mg or epi at 30mg. Better results,less sides, easier pct vs sd pulse. Just my 2cents.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pulseing 20mg 3x weekly will shut u down and run the same sides as 10mg for four week cycle. Im not against pulseing as i dont agree with the roller coaster effect but i think you would have better results running a weaker ph for 5 or 6 weeks like h-drol at 75mg or epi at 30mg. Better results,less sides, easier pct vs sd pulse. Just my 2cents.
I doubt this, you will still have some natural test production, doing a straight cycle it will all be gone by the end of week 2. Longer cycles take longer to recover from. I would rather pulse SD or DMZ for 6-8 weeks than run Epi straight for 6 with no test. Now if you ran something like AMS 4-AD or even AndroHard with the Epi for 6 weeks, you may feel pretty good but all you are doing is making the shutdown that much worse. You are going to PCT after either, I do believe a lighter PCT would be in order for SD pulsed, like 75/50/50/25 clomid with an AI being all you needed. People "think" epi and halo don't shut them down as much because the sides arent there but I don't believe that is the case at all.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pulseing 20mg 3x weekly will shut u down and run the same sides as 10mg for four week cycle. Im not against pulseing as i dont agree with the roller coaster effect
if you run 10mg e/d for 4 weeks, you can take a test booster an ai for your pct.

and what do you not agree about hormones?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
how about 10-20mg WO days only for 8 weeks? OTC PCT in that case as well? also, you want to control prolactin when on SD? or prolactin and estrogen? or just estrogen?
If you ran 8 weeks, even at 10mg, you'd be shut down and definitely need a SERM at that point. You'd also only have to worry about estrogen, only in PCT though since it's non-aromatizing, and I think prolactin is associated mostly with 19 nor compounds.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you ran 8 weeks, even at 10mg, you'd be shut down and definitely need a SERM at that point. You'd also only have to worry about estrogen, only in PCT though since it's non-aromatising, since I think prolactin is associated mostly with 19 nor compounds.
yeah I'm confused with SD as to what to take and when to take it as far as ancillary's go.....Taking ABv3 along with it though (matt said minor estrogen and prolactin issues could arise), so I guess prolactin AND estrogen control on cycle just to be sure...can't hurt, I'll just use 6-bromo and a prolactin control supp of some sort on cycle....erase pro in PCT so that will work for an AI in PCT. I'm just hell bent on not taking a SERM this time....will rely on the Erase Pro and a plethora of natty supps in PCT...we'll see how I do....

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm confused with SD as to what to take and when to take it as far as ancillary's go.....Taking ABv3 along with it though (matt said minor estrogen and prolactin issues could arise), so I guess prolactin AND estrogen control on cycle just to be sure...can't hurt, I'll just use 6-bromo and a prolactin control supp of some sort on cycle....erase pro in PCT so that will work for an AI in PCT. I'm just hell bent on not taking a SERM this time....will rely on the Erase Pro and a plethora of natty supps in PCT...we'll see how I do....
That's fine! As long as you feel safe on cycle I think that's as all that matters. Better safe than sorry.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
i may be wrong but i think he's jokin about the test booster and ai.
Pretty sure he was being serious. 10/10/10/10 of Superdrol wouldn't shut you down hard enough to really REQUIRE a SERM. I'd still do it anyway just to be safe though.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I'm gonna weigh in on this conversation as I'm an advocate of pulsing. Oufinny's suggestion of a mild SERM PCT for 6-8 week @ 4 times a week is a good, I think it will depend more on the person though. I personally have pulsed SD as high as 30mg 3x's a week and did that for 3 weeks then bumped it to 40mg for 2 more weeks at 3x's a week, used a good natty test booster as PCT and was fine. If you did 20mg-30mg 3x's a week for 6-8 weeks I'd recommend a good t-booster and AI. Something like EndoSurge and Erase. That will cover you for the estro and if your worried about prolactin the Endo will cover you there.

The whole point of Pulsing is to avoid SERMs. It really depends on how your gonna run it. 10mg 3-4 times a week EOD or even 2 days on 1 day off for 6-8 weeks won't shut you down to the point of needing a SERM unless your older and your test production is down already. The whole point of the off days is so your body regulates the hormones and balances you out. Take it one hour before and directly after. In 24 hrs your body will recover. As for hormonal roller coaster that everyone talks about... I never had a problem with it.

dagger1

Awards
I doubt this, you will still have some natural test production, doing a straight cycle it will all be gone by the end of week 2. Longer cycles take longer to recover from. I would rather pulse SD or DMZ for 6-8 weeks than run Epi straight for 6 with no test. Now if you ran something like AMS 4-AD or even AndroHard with the Epi for 6 weeks, you may feel pretty good but all you are doing is making the shutdown that much worse. You are going to PCT after either, I do believe a lighter PCT would be in order for SD pulsed, like 75/50/50/25 clomid with an AI being all you needed. People "think" epi and halo don't shut them down as much because the sides arent there but I don't believe that is the case at all.
Epi and halo at suggested doses (per most suppliers) isnt high enough to fully shut you down but just suppress you. Now at halo 100-125 mg or epi 40-50mg, yes you will be shut down and sides are very noticable at higher doses. Lower doses taken close together earlier in the day wont have enough left in the body to signal the hpta to stop all production.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about 10-20mg WO days only for 8 weeks? OTC PCT in that case as well? also, you want to control prolactin when on SD? or prolactin and estrogen? or just estrogen?
i've never needed any prolactin control for superdrol.

im going to be giving a pulse like that a try for my next planned cycle, prob 20mg in the am on m/w/f ran for 6-8 weeks, with stanodrol ran e/d the whole time.

so stano will be used each day, but sd will be pulsed, it'll be my first time pulsing sd.

so im not sure about what pct would be needed. i'd prob still use clomid and an ai regardless, just for the test boosting effects they already will bring.

and 10mg taken in the am for 4 weeks will be weak sauce, enough to make your muscle full, and give nice pumps in the gym, but not much if anything in keepable gains.
shut down is very little, like, you prob could get away with test booster & ai.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to try pulsing SD but I only have 1 month before I have to wait until next summer to be able to cycle so I'm going to have to do a straight run of SD. I hope one of you guys puts up a log for yours since it's impossible to find any type of pulse SD logs really.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna weigh in on this conversation as I'm an advocate of pulsing. Oufinny's suggestion of a mild SERM PCT for 6-8 week @ 4 times a week is a good, I think it will depend more on the person though. I personally have pulsed SD as high as 30mg 3x's a week and did that for 3 weeks then bumped it to 40mg for 2 more weeks at 3x's a week, used a good natty test booster as PCT and was fine. If you did 20mg-30mg 3x's a week for 6-8 weeks I'd recommend a good t-booster and AI. Something like EndoSurge and Erase. That will cover you for the estro and if your worried about prolactin the Endo will cover you there.

The whole point of Pulsing is to avoid SERMs. It really depends on how your gonna run it. 10mg 3-4 times a week EOD or even 2 days on 1 day off for 6-8 weeks won't shut you down to the point of needing a SERM unless your older and your test production is down already. The whole point of the off days is so your body regulates the hormones and balances you out. Take it one hour before and directly after. In 24 hrs your body will recover. As for hormonal roller coaster that everyone talks about... I never had a problem with it.
yeah for real...I thought the whole idea of pulsing and/or using mild PH's was so that you can use an OTC PCT and not use a SERM....reason behind my cycle, wanted to be SERMless....thanks for the input.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i've never needed any prolactin control for superdrol.

im going to be giving a pulse like that a try for my next planned cycle, prob 20mg in the am on m/w/f ran for 6-8 weeks, with stanodrol ran e/d the whole time.

so stano will be used each day, but sd will be pulsed, it'll be my first time pulsing sd.

so im not sure about what pct would be needed. i'd prob still use clomid and an ai regardless, just for the test boosting effects they already will bring.

and 10mg taken in the am for 4 weeks will be weak sauce, enough to make your muscle full, and give nice pumps in the gym, but not much if anything in keepable gains.
shut down is very little, like, you prob could get away with test booster & ai.
well I was thinking of 6 weeks of Erase Pro for PCT.....with reduce XT, testopro, and whatever else I throw at it. the once per day dosing of the ABv3 shouldn't cause much shutdown, as for the pulsing of the SD I think the EP for 6 weeks plus test booster would suffice....I will be taking DAA and trans-resveratrol nightly also as an "on cycle PCT" protocol. probably run the DAA into the PCT as well with the testopro as a test booster.....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pulsing threads often turn into some kind of argument over the merit of pulsing... I would say for the grand majority of people it is quite effective, and as stated, minimizes side effects and shutdown.

For Superdrol, I recommend 30mg 3x... start at 20 and work to 30.

Originally, pulsing has included the use of some AI/natty test booster on off days, but I have never tried this myself.

This is, essentially, a way to dilute the gains of say 2/3 a bottle of SD over a longer period of time to attain more keepable gains. The fact that it's an anabolic rollercoaster has never seemed to matter much for me or most other people people i've seen.

DGS7

Awards
Hi guys sorry to bump but about to start and wanted not to f#%k myself.

I am skinny now 6 feet 150 - I used to be 6 190 but dirty bulk, so I'd say I am 15lbs of LBM away from where I was at the peak.

Problem is my shoulder cuff and generally weak immune system, and laziness are now harder to overcome at 28. Does SD help with joints at all?

So I want to run SD, I have a friend who've ran many cycles but he's nuts so I want to confirm how to do it safe (safety first at this point)

Can I pulse SD 20 3x without anything at the same time - or is it very recommended to take thisle (or i've read here - TUDCA)

for PCT I can get the nuvo stuff or what's needed.

My friend says he doesn't feel any sides, not to worry and not to read 'internet nonsense'

but I know there are smart guys here, and I took 1 pill yesterday and got this feeling like someone is burning my liver inside me - safe to say it's mind****ing me already.

The more I read the more it seems it's simply not worth it - ****, anything safe out there that would help?

Thank you.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
There is a couple of threads floating around here...comparing pulsing.... versus regular daily 30+mg dosing..... versus low daily 5mg dosing...when it comes to SD. I've tried all 3 and favor the low daily dosing at 5mg in the morning...in short 2-3 weeks stints though...hey it worked for me...sides were minimal and nuts actually felt bigger while on...PCT was OTC but I had Torem on hand. I figured based on the short half life for SD (~8hrs from most sites and actually Patrick Arnold guessed it was closer to ~6hrs I think)...if one were to apply this logic at 5mg SD at 7AM it should pretty much be out of your system by late night and allow your body a chance to "sorta" try to follow it's normal wave of hormone production...hence minimize shutdown...again..hey it worked for me....just my opinion from experience.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
2 steps forward ...1 step back.....fluid/glycogen retention first week essentially will give you 3-4 lbs...then continue intelligent training and I'm guessing next 2 weeks will deliver some muscle growth....say 3-4lbs more ....referring to SD here....and with proper PCT you should be able to retain 3-4 of the 8 u gained. Again just my opinion. But nuts stay large and libido remains unchanged ...actually goes up. Now I run a test booster prior to, throughout and long after the whole cycle.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
But there's a safer route if you're interested.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I think I would only pulse SD from what I've been reading...oh but one thing that seems to really help with the sides is a test base. So something like bulk up, dermacrine or M1D black would suffice to help with sides. Just start running it at least a week prior to SD cycle

DGS7

Awards
But there's a safer route if you're interested.
Definitely am. I would like something with least sides possible. Especially long term thinking here - I don't want good body now but be ****ed as I reach 40