Test E/ Superdrol/ Tren A cycle

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Here is a cycle I am playing with in my mind. Main goal will be recomp/ lean bulk. Probably going to occur around December

Pre-cycle: 2 weeks
Life support
Fishoil
Grapeseed extract
Milk thistle

Cycle Support:
Tudca: .5g daily
Grape seed extract
Life support
Armidex .5 eod
Week 5-12 Caber .5x2 weekly
B6: 150mg ed
Fish oil: 5g daily
Liv 52: bottle recommended

Cycle:
1-4 Superdrol: 20mg ed
1-12 Test E: 500mg weekly
5-12 Tren A: 50mg ed

PCT Week 14-18:
Clomid: 100/50/50/50/25
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1
Caber if needed
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Tudca: .5g daily

Diet: Whole foods
3500cal 306c/306p/116f
Lean Gains protocol.

Training will be high intensity around 1-1.5 hours 6 days a week, with 3 HIIT sessions on monday/wednesday/friday.

Questions comments and concerns always welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
How did your last cycle go? I remember your phone committed suicide so final pics weren't possible.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Went well, Pct went shockingly well I am currently on a cut and still almost all my lifts are as high as they have ever been (besides on cycle). I would recommend trenazone and dimethazine to anyone looking for relatively low sides and great results.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Cycle looks perfect bro, its gonna b nasty.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of liver stress from the SD and tren is a bit much for my test, but you're using a pretty low dose and TUDCA. Have you used tren and/or test previously?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- IMO run Tren from start to finish at that dose.
- Start with another oral like D-bol,T-bol, Epi, Anadrol for the first 4 weeks and finish in the last 4 with SD.
- Run an AI like Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD or Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED.
- Low dose T3 because of Tren.
- Run a DA like Prami 0,15-0,50mg ED or Bromocriptine 1,2-2,5mg ED.
- Drop in the PCT all the other crap and run only Nolva & Clomid at 40 | 20 | 20 |10mg ED & 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED respectively.
- Because you aren't on TRT you should use some HCG throughout the cycle due to 19nor(ex. W7-10 750IU twice per week/W11-12 1500IU 3 times per week).
- These pre cycle support are modern board crap, uneccessary(CAREFUL not saying you shouldn't run some supps for health reasons depending on what health markers concern you).
- In-cycle run GSE(for BP), run something for lipid protection (2-3 supps) and maybe one for liver like TUDCA or UDCA.
- I would highly advice you to run a longer cycle like 14-18 weeks with low dose Test as base(125-250mg week) and 2 other injectables(and some orals for kicks during - ideal for your goals.
- I don't know about your age/experience but i would suggest you to consider HGH.

I'm out .....