DA 6/6/6/6

Erase on Standby

How's it look?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks great. Looks like you will have some extra cycle assist left over so i would run it into pct.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks fine outside of wasting money on ON's Multi. Also don't see the need to double dose DAA. But do whatever you like.

rva

Awards
I guess I assumed a multi is a multi. I was given these so I'm going to use them. Are you getting at that they are over priced?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id get some clomid just in case. Probably can get by without it but I wouldn't risk not having it on hand

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why? I have a SERM. Why do I need another?
What serm do you have? Erase isn't a medical strength seem, its a natural extract supplement. When running a suppressive ds like hdrol, even if it is relatively mild, always have a medical grade serm on hand in case erase doesn't do the trick.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I assumed a multi is a multi. I was given these so I'm going to use them. Are you getting at that they are over priced?
Poor vitamin forms = poor bioavailability rendering the multi basically worthless.

rva

Awards
What serm do you have? Erase isn't a medical strength seem, its a natural extract supplement. When running a suppressive ds like hdrol, even if it is relatively mild, always have a medical grade serm on hand in case erase doesn't do the trick.
****, that was from a bad edit. Should say Nolva.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****, that was from a bad edit. Should say Nolva.
I stand corrected, you're all set. I didn't see the 20/20/10/10 otherwise I might have figured it out lol.

Adding a natural anabolic enhancer like anabeta or compound 20 to your pct would be a nice choice too. But you're good with what you have there

frankie_96

Awards
Im thinking of startung a cycle of hdrol got cycle assit and jusy sorting pct out so would a supplent witg 6 bromo and daa in it with another test booster be enough for pct on hdrol or should i try get nolva

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use an OTC PCT, your recovery will just be slower than if you used a SERM. For something like P-Mag or Hdrol i can see OTC being viable, and i've seen it plenty of times comes out fine. For stronger compounds or cycles that utilize stacked compounds, SERM or bust.

frankie_96

Awards
Sick so shouldnt need nolva how do u know if ur not recovering back to normal cheers