Need some help??

Azzdog22

Awards
Hey, i just signed up as ive been researching a few things and im still very unsure as to what to do?? Here's my story, Ive recently just had a shoulder reconstruction and im on the road to recovery and im extremely keen to have a massive off season as i play rugby league. Im currently 19 turning 20 next month, weigh 98kgs and yeah. So im very keen to put on some serious bulk during this off season period for me as my season is over.
Any ideas on supplements or things like test prop, test susp or stuff like that all these abreviations are hard for me to understand..

Cheers

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Serious mass comes from a serious diet plan and at your age it would be unwise to jump on the steroid bandwagon. Research a good bulking diet plan that includes plenty of protein and healthy fats. Track your food intake and keep a journal so you can adjust your calories up or down depending on results/goals. There are pretty good apps and websites out there that can help keep it simple. I use an app called Myfitnesspal on my smartphone that is really simple to setup and has a huge food database; it even has the protein powder and bars I use to get up to the protein levels I want. This and lift hard. Lots of compound work: deadlifts, squats, weighted dips & chinups, bench, rows and military press. Isolation work is of secondary concern. IMHO

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
You don't need AAS at your age. Eating should be the most important thing on your agenda. The fact that you don't know the abbreviations for AAS shows that you know absolutely nothing about hormones. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you should consider leaving this section for now and come back in 5 years with some knowledge.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey, i just signed up as ive been researching a few things and im still very unsure as to what to do?? Here's my story, Ive recently just had a shoulder reconstruction and im on the road to recovery and im extremely keen to have a massive off season as i play rugby league. Im currently 19 turning 20 next month, weigh 98kgs and yeah. So im very keen to put on some serious bulk during this off season period for me as my season is over.
Any ideas on supplements or things like test prop, test susp or stuff like that all these abreviations are hard for me to understand..

Cheers
Get some creatine, a good no product, some whey protein, bcaa's and a 5 year subscription to muscular development and muscle and fitness magazine. Read, learn, get about 5 years older and then if your still contemplating using aas come back to us.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Uh...yeah, stick to the supplements.

When it really comes down to it, your gains will come from diet and training. Feel free to put in some supps, but at your age and with your current goals, steroids are not for you.