Battling M-1-T sides.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Battling M-1-T sides.

Hi everyone,

I know many of you dislike M-1-T and will have a lot to say about not doing it,but i like it and react well to it apart from the extreme lethargy,so the question i have is what can i use to combat this?Apart from stimulants.

I know you can take 4-diol but that`s more or less impossible to get hold of,and i know you can use any unmethylated DHT based prohormone like Stanodrol,but what i`m really interested in is possibly using a SARM...Will a SARM be good for M-1-T sides? And has anyone run a SARM with M-1-T?

All feedback thats constructive is welcome,thanks guys.

Mike.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by michael75
    Hi everyone,

I know many of you dislike M-1-T and will have a lot to say about not doing it,but i like it and react well to it apart from the extreme lethargy,so the question i have is what can i use to combat this?Apart from stimulants.

I know you can take 4-diol but that`s more or less impossible to get hold of,and i know you can use any unmethylated DHT based prohormone like Stanodrol,but what i`m really interested in is possibly using a SARM...Will a SARM be good for M-1-T sides? And has anyone run a SARM with M-1-T?

All feedback thats constructive is welcome,thanks guys.

Mike.
    I wouldn't doubt that you're probably one of the first people to use a SARM with M1T. I was unaware that SARMs have anti-lethargy properties.
    Getting back into the swing of things
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

No I don't think that will help, I would get some tne. U have to inject twice a day but that would be the best to combat sides. U could use prop. But most m1t cycle are only 3-4 weeks. I'm planning on using m1t and testp top in the spring. With a few other things on the end of the cycle
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Just be simple and run stano.

Or you could go with TNE as listed above. Although since its kinda expensive, just inject once a day for preworkout.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    Just be simple and run stano.

Or you could go with TNE as listed above. Although since its kinda expensive, just inject once a day for preworkout.
    Yap Stano is the option i was going to go for,just wanted to see if Ostarine would be better to run with the M-1-T,my thinking was that Ostarine run solo seems to be completely androgenic which would compensate for M-1-T which is very anabolic,and also that from logs that i`ve read Osta gives a sense of well being and and increases stamina,all which would be good for M-1-T sides.

But i`m not sure if they would compete with each other,i don`t think they would as they seem to hit different receptors at different rates.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by michael75

Yap Stano is the option i was going to go for,just wanted to see if Ostarine would be better to run with the M-1-T,my thinking was that Ostarine run solo seems to be completely androgenic which would compensate for M-1-T which is very anabolic,and also that from logs that i`ve read Osta gives a sense of well being and and increases stamina,all which would be good for M-1-T sides.

But i`m not sure if they would compete with each other,i don`t think they would as they seem to hit different receptors at different rates.
    Ostra is Anabolic. S4 is the androgenic ....commen mistake.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Stano plus m1t would be a pro estrogen combo(correct me if I'm wrong) ill look up more info when I get home.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt
    Stano plus m1t would be a pro estrogen combo(correct me if I'm wrong) ill look up more info when I get home.
    Dht derivatives help combat estro sides.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.

It may sound childish but what kind of pct are you gonna do after it if it requires any
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

you ever run it with actual test. thats my plan, i think the test would help keep sides under control
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1test
    It may sound childish but what kind of pct are you gonna do after it if it requires any
    Should've added a methyl attachment to your username lolololol
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    So they are both anabolic,which i believe may cause them to compete with each other...I thought that a lot of M-1-T sides are due to it be mostly anabolic and less androgenic,i think it shows that i still have a lot to learn,so i shall keep researching and trying to find out.

I`m toying with the idea of just running an Ostarine cycle now for about 60 days at 17.5 mg a day.
  14. Registered User

what?
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan

Aha
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

I will be running Tamoxifen citrate at 20/20/10/10 for PCT and throwing in some DAA,this should get things moving in the right direction. Ive opted for Pro-Stano which is DHT based to combat sides at 600mg ed for 6 weeks,the M-1-T will be at 15mg and maybe upto 30mg ed for 4 weeks depending on sides,i shall also split the dose as i believe that this is better for your liver than it trying to process a large dose in one go.

I`ve scrapped the idea of running Osta all together,i see some run it in PCT but ive seen that it can be suppressive and i dont want to take the risk,i want my natural production up and running as soon as possible,that is unless someone can persuade me with a good argument for running it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The battle of OTC Anti-Estrogens! 6OXO or Formasin??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 01:41 PM
  2. 1test and androgenic sides
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 02:04 AM
  3. West-Side Workouts Routine!
    By Dynomyte001 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 01:31 PM
  4. Steroid Side Effects And How To Avoid Them (Part 1 & 2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 11:34 PM
  5. THE BATTLE! 1AD vs. One+
    By MassMachine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2002, 03:13 PM