Battling M-1-T sides.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Hi everyone,

I know many of you dislike M-1-T and will have a lot to say about not doing it,but i like it and react well to it apart from the extreme lethargy,so the question i have is what can i use to combat this?Apart from stimulants.

I know you can take 4-diol but that`s more or less impossible to get hold of,and i know you can use any unmethylated DHT based prohormone like Stanodrol,but what i`m really interested in is possibly using a SARM...Will a SARM be good for M-1-T sides? And has anyone run a SARM with M-1-T?

All feedback thats constructive is welcome,thanks guys.

Mike.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Hi everyone,

I know many of you dislike M-1-T and will have a lot to say about not doing it,but i like it and react well to it apart from the extreme lethargy,so the question i have is what can i use to combat this?Apart from stimulants.

I know you can take 4-diol but that`s more or less impossible to get hold of,and i know you can use any unmethylated DHT based prohormone like Stanodrol,but what i`m really interested in is possibly using a SARM...Will a SARM be good for M-1-T sides? And has anyone run a SARM with M-1-T?

All feedback thats constructive is welcome,thanks guys.

Mike.
I wouldn't doubt that you're probably one of the first people to use a SARM with M1T. I was unaware that SARMs have anti-lethargy properties.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
No I don't think that will help, I would get some tne. U have to inject twice a day but that would be the best to combat sides. U could use prop. But most m1t cycle are only 3-4 weeks. I'm planning on using m1t and testp top in the spring. With a few other things on the end of the cycle

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Just be simple and run stano.

Or you could go with TNE as listed above. Although since its kinda expensive, just inject once a day for preworkout.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Just be simple and run stano.

Or you could go with TNE as listed above. Although since its kinda expensive, just inject once a day for preworkout.
Yap Stano is the option i was going to go for,just wanted to see if Ostarine would be better to run with the M-1-T,my thinking was that Ostarine run solo seems to be completely androgenic which would compensate for M-1-T which is very anabolic,and also that from logs that i`ve read Osta gives a sense of well being and and increases stamina,all which would be good for M-1-T sides.

But i`m not sure if they would compete with each other,i don`t think they would as they seem to hit different receptors at different rates.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yap Stano is the option i was going to go for,just wanted to see if Ostarine would be better to run with the M-1-T,my thinking was that Ostarine run solo seems to be completely androgenic which would compensate for M-1-T which is very anabolic,and also that from logs that i`ve read Osta gives a sense of well being and and increases stamina,all which would be good for M-1-T sides.

But i`m not sure if they would compete with each other,i don`t think they would as they seem to hit different receptors at different rates.
Ostra is Anabolic. S4 is the androgenic ....commen mistake.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stano plus m1t would be a pro estrogen combo(correct me if I'm wrong) ill look up more info when I get home.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Stano plus m1t would be a pro estrogen combo(correct me if I'm wrong) ill look up more info when I get home.
Dht derivatives help combat estro sides.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
It may sound childish but what kind of pct are you gonna do after it if it requires any

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
you ever run it with actual test. thats my plan, i think the test would help keep sides under control

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
It may sound childish but what kind of pct are you gonna do after it if it requires any
Should've added a methyl attachment to your username lolololol

michael75

michael75

Awards
Should've added a methyl attachment to your username lolololol
So they are both anabolic,which i believe may cause them to compete with each other...I thought that a lot of M-1-T sides are due to it be mostly anabolic and less androgenic,i think it shows that i still have a lot to learn,so i shall keep researching and trying to find out.

I`m toying with the idea of just running an Ostarine cycle now for about 60 days at 17.5 mg a day.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I will be running Tamoxifen citrate at 20/20/10/10 for PCT and throwing in some DAA,this should get things moving in the right direction. Ive opted for Pro-Stano which is DHT based to combat sides at 600mg ed for 6 weeks,the M-1-T will be at 15mg and maybe upto 30mg ed for 4 weeks depending on sides,i shall also split the dose as i believe that this is better for your liver than it trying to process a large dose in one go.

I`ve scrapped the idea of running Osta all together,i see some run it in PCT but ive seen that it can be suppressive and i dont want to take the risk,i want my natural production up and running as soon as possible,that is unless someone can persuade me with a good argument for running it.