Need serious advice!!

Maxxy boi

Awards
I want to bulk up fast was given test 400 and dianabol and was told to do 1ml of test twice a week
And 40mg of dianabol a day been doing that for 3 weeks now and have seen some gains nothing much tho.
Was told to take clen and winstrol to but from reading up looks like there for cutting not bulking is this right??
Need to know what's best to take to get big gains I'm 21 170lbs

foland

Awards
You clearly know nothing about AAS, and you clearly should not be taking them.

But, that cycle isnt too bad. except 800mg of test a week is too high for a first cycle, but some people can handle it.

DO NOT take winstrol or clen, they are both for cutting, and will just **** you up since you dont know what you're doing.

whats your pct?

Maxxy boi

Awards
No I do know alot that's why I'm on here seeking for people's advice on exactly what to do

Maxxy boi

Awards
Don't know alot. That's why I'm asking for advice on what to take when to take it and for how long ect..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have no business using sterons. Study up for a few months at least. Don't just ask for the answers to be given to you, do the research, learn about the compounds, learn about your body and how it's effected. Plus, you're asking for a quick fix to gaining weight, and you're no where near a plateau. You can still make great progress without using anabolics.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Does he belong doing them...NO. unfortunately, he's already been injecting so let's try to save his endocrine system as much as we can.

Run your Dbol 1 more week and the test for a total of 9 weeks.

Forget the winny and 100% forget the clen. You don't have nearly enough experience to starting adding in these agents. Test takes about 4 weeks to start kicking in so don't be surprised that you haven't seen much.

Questions OP:

Since you are running a lot of test, do you have an aromatase inhibitor?

What are you doing for post cycle therapy?

Maxxy boi

Awards
No I probs shouldnt be doing them yet your right but how am I going to learn if people won't teach? Yes I could keep reading stuff up on the Internet but anyone could put stuff up on there so I thought id try asking people on here who really do know what there doing. Not sure what to pct to do hence why it was one of my questions. The moto on here is LEARN TEACH LEAD... I'm willing to learn so open to all advice

technique88

technique88

Awards
No I probs shouldnt be doing them yet your right but how am I going to learn if people won't teach? Yes I could keep reading stuff up on the Internet but anyone could put stuff up on there so I thought id try asking people on here who really do know what there doing. Not sure what to pct to do hence why it was one of my questions. The moto on here is LEARN TEACH LEAD... I'm willing to learn so open to all advice
I will lay out a PCT on one condition...you research everything I lay out and why you are doing each thing.

Nolvadex
40/20/20/10
Exemestane
25/25/25/25/25
You could drop the exestane to 25mg EOD or 12.5 EOD depending on your e2 sides
DAA
3/3/3/3

Keep it simple your first time around

Maxxy boi

Awards
Cheers dude your a legend I will read up on everything you have said. Would you say the dbol and test is a good enough stack to be doing?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Cheers dude your a legend I will read up on everything you have said. Would you say the dbol and test is a good enough stack to be doing?
For the most part its good for beginers and both those steroids produce great mass and strength. Test is the ultimate mass builder. There really isn't anything else you need to add in. If you can't get the results you want from this then you just need more experience.

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
This is the biggest crock of **** I've ever read on any of the forums. You are supposed to ask these ****ing questions BEFORE you start injecting AAS into your body, and not the other way around. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, nor the repurcussions that can, and most likely will follow.

I can already see two threads from you in the future...
A.) How did I get rid of my gyno?
B.) I stopped my gear, I feel like **** and I have no libido. What should I do?

My advice? Drop the gear and buy some Clomid before it's too late.

technique88

technique88

Awards
This is the biggest crock of **** I've ever read on any of the forums. You are supposed to ask these ****ing questions BEFORE you start injecting AAS into your body, and not the other way around. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into, nor the repurcussions that can, and most likely will follow.

I can already see two threads from you in the future...
A.) How did I get rid of my gyno?
B.) I stopped my gear, I feel like **** and I have no libido. What should I do?

My advice? Drop the gear and buy some Clomid before it's too late.
^^^ this. I should have advised this instead