Ostarine / Androseries cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    This is the cycle I plan on running this September
    1-8 AndroLean 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
    2-9 AndroEnhance
    3-10 Androhard 3/3/4/4/4/6/6/6
    OR 3-9 Alphamass 1-dhea 6/6/6/6/6/8/10

    3-10 androdrive/dermacrine
    3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

    What sounds better?

  2. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I think you are wasting the osta....save it for post-PCT or another cycle.....just run the other stuff w/o the osta.....
  3. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1662
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    40.02%

    As above, def save the Ostra for PCT. You're going to need to take in extra cals to keep the gains you have made so the Ostra will help keep you lean.

    Also that looks like one very expensive cycle. If you are using Ostra then why not use S4? Check out the S4 log that broda ran at SARMS S4 Log and take note of the 2 week on/2 week off idea that he mentions to increase gains and reduce side effects.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    I updated my cycle to what it is now proposed to be, also I am saving osta for pct
  5. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Why don't you just do everything weeks 1-8? as opposed to starting some the 1st week some the 2nd week some the 3rd week....unless you like to make things difficult for yourself or you have a specific reasoning behind this dosing schedule....
  6. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    Why don't you just do everything weeks 1-8? as opposed to starting some the 1st week some the 2nd week some the 3rd week....unless you like to make things difficult for yourself or you have a specific reasoning behind this dosing schedule....
    My reasoning is to extend the cycle so I can be training ON longer and it'll help me maintain the gains more.
  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    My reasoning is to extend the cycle so I can be training ON longer and it'll help me maintain the gains more.
    OK makes sense then....extending the cycle past the usual 8 weeks recommended with these products. I try to extend cycles myself, I'm doing 40 sprays each of 7/11 spray instead of 50 sprays each in order to extend the 4 week cycle to 5 or more weeks (and not have to buy more bottles!) .......
  8. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    OK makes sense then....extending the cycle past the usual 8 weeks recommended with these products. I try to extend cycles myself, I'm doing 40 sprays each of 7/11 spray instead of 50 sprays each in order to extend the 4 week cycle to 5 or more weeks (and not have to buy more bottles!) .......
    Exactly my decision I know 10 weeks will definitely help me to get more gains than 8weeks. plus no matter how hard I try off cycle, training just is never as intense
  9. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

    Exactly my decision I know 10 weeks will definitely help me to get more gains than 8weeks. plus no matter how hard I try off cycle, training just is never as intense
    bump
  10. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    edited 1st post any more thoughts? going to log this in September
  11. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    bump
  12. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,573
    Rep Power
    148065
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What dosage are you running osta? I ran it 8 weeks at 25 and was suppressed. But I enjoyed it as much as my hdrol cycles and had less sides
  13. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    This is the cycle I plan on running this September
    1-8 AndroLean 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
    2-9 AndroEnhance
    3-10 Androhard 3/3/4/4/4/6/6/6
    OR 3-9 Alphamass 1-dhea 6/6/6/6/6/8/10

    3-10 androdrive/dermacrine
    3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

    What sounds better?
    The AL/AE/AH cycle seems convoluted what exactly are your goals?

  14. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    The AL/AE/AH cycle seems convoluted what exactly are your goals?
    A recomp with some mass gain is my goal
  15. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    androenhance out yet?
  16. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    What dosage are you running osta? I ran it 8 weeks at 25 and was suppressed. But I enjoyed it as much as my hdrol cycles and had less sides
    I was going to run it at 10mg during pct
    or After it
  17. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    androenhance out yet?
    nope not yet but soon !
  18. Senior Member
    Mr.Sinister's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,039
    Rep Power
    9519
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    85.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Holy moly, you have a $$ tree growing in the back yard?
  19. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17
    This is the cycle I plan on running this September
    1-8 AndroLean 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
    2-9 AndroEnhance
    3-10 Androhard 3/3/4/4/4/6/6/6
    OR 3-9 Alphamass 1-dhea 6/6/6/6/6/8/10

    3-10 androdrive/dermacrine
    3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

    What sounds better?
    What will help me reach my goal of a lean bulk better? I've heard 1-dhea is great for lean mass gains, wouldn't it stack great ? what do you guys recommend as a cycle for lean mass gains
  20. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    The AL/AE/AH cycle seems convoluted what exactly are your goals?
    Why do you think it's convoluted, wouldn't this be great for lean body mass gains? or should I use a different stack
  21. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Why do you think it's convoluted, wouldn't this be great for lean body mass gains? or should I use a different stack
    looks more like a recomp or cutting stack actually. but I guess lean bulk/recomp are still looking for lean muscle gains. Probably the ABv3 or AMv3 added to the AHv3 would be best for a lean bulk/lean gains type cycle. I feel the ALv3 would be best served on a straight cutter.....
  22. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    looks more like a recomp or cutting stack actually. but I guess lean bulk/recomp are still looking for lean muscle gains. Probably the ABv3 or AMv3 added to the AHv3 would be best for a lean bulk/lean gains type cycle. I feel the ALv3 would be best served on a straight cutter.....
    I understand what you mean it's just I already have the AH and 1 bottle AL AD AB is too much for me to get right now and I figured since AL is anabolic stacking it with AE will be enough for mass gaining. my question now is should Alpha mass be used for better lean mass gains than AE
  23. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    I understand what you mean it's just I already have the AH and 1 bottle AL AD AB is too much for me to get right now and I figured since AL is anabolic stacking it with AE will be enough for mass gaining. my question now is should Alpha mass be used for better lean mass gains than AE
    you're probably better off using the AH and the alpha bulk together for the lean gains.....save the AL for a cut later....the AE and AD? maybe AD with AL (later) and add the AE to the AH/Alpha bulk. that is the wisest use of what you have in house. the AE isn't even out yet though right?
  24. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    you're probably better off using the AH and the alpha bulk together for the lean gains.....save the AL for a cut later....the AE and AD? maybe AD with AL (later) and add the AE to the AH/Alpha bulk. that is the wisest use of what you have in house. the AE isn't even out yet though right?
    Yes AE isnt out yet, also I never mentioned alpha bulk at all hahah. My friend offered to buy my AL if I don't wanna use it now, so if some reps can chime in and tell me if it'll produce good lean mass gains or if it's better to save it. thoughts are either AH/AL/AE or AH/AE/Alpha Mass, gonna run AH a week past the other compounds to avoid and rebound or estrogen sides
  25. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    AH can go either way, its pretty versatile like that....stacked with alpha bulk for lean gains or stacked with AL for a cut/recomp....AD can also go either way really....so you sort of have stuff for a gainer and a cutter there, no need to stack it all together if it makes no sense....
  26. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    AH can go either way, its pretty versatile like that....stacked with alpha bulk for lean gains or stacked with AL for a cut/recomp....AD can also go either way really....so you sort of have stuff for a gainer and a cutter there, no need to stack it all together if it makes no sense....
    For the same compound in Alpha Bulk I am going to use AndroEnhance I trust the amount of compound is going to be greater than what's in Alpha Bulk
  27. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Yes AE isnt out yet, also I never mentioned alpha bulk at all hahah. My friend offered to buy my AL if I don't wanna use it now, so if some reps can chime in and tell me if it'll produce good lean mass gains or if it's better to save it. thoughts are either AH/AL/AE or AH/AE/Alpha Mass, gonna run AH a week past the other compounds to avoid and rebound or estrogen sides
    Go with AH/AE/Alpha Mass, it will fit your goals better although your diet is going to be the determining factor

  28. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    For the same compound in Alpha Bulk I am going to use AndroEnhance I trust the amount of compound is going to be greater than what's in Alpha Bulk
    last I heard AE hits August 1st

  29. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    last I heard AE hits August 1st
    it's here! My cycle is now going to look like this
    1-6 Alpha Mass 6/6/6/6/6/6
    1-8 Androenhance 3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4
    3-10 Androhard 4/4/4/4/4/4/6/6
    1-10 Androdrive 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

    Do you guys think this is enough or should i extend any of these, maybe add mass or bulk at 3 for 8 weeks ?
  30. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    bump, cycle changed slightly
  31. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    it's here! My cycle is now going to look like this
    1-6 Alpha Mass 6/6/6/6/6/6
    1-8 Androenhance 3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4
    3-10 Androhard 4/4/4/4/4/4/6/6
    1-10 Androdrive 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

    Do you guys think this is enough or should i extend any of these, maybe add mass or bulk at 3 for 8 weeks ?
    Looks fine to me, when do you start?

  32. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Looks fine to me, when do you start?
    I start August 27th along with my buddy who is doing the exact same stack minus drive
  33. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Bump, I'm gettin ready to start this. Adding in 5-Alpha from FRL to the end of this stack to get vascular as hell
  34. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    I start August 27th along with my buddy who is doing the exact same stack minus drive
    Keep us updated bud

  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Keep us updated bud
    x2, and let us know how it goes for the buddy as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  36. New Member
    Austinmck17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    7110
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    20.31%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    x2, and let us know how it goes for the buddy as well.
    Of course, I'm going to actually log it. I need a title for it so people can understand what I am using
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    Of course, I'm going to actually log it. I need a title for it so people can understand what I am using

    Kicking ass and taking names?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  38. Senior Member
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,573
    Rep Power
    148065
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    61.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17

    Of course, I'm going to actually log it. I need a title for it so people can understand what I am using
    "Lots of oral"
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235094
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    "Lots of oral"

    Alright, I think you automatically win.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  40. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11

    "Lots of oral"
    Haha or even "all oral..all the time "
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DAA with Ostarine/S4 cycle?
    By subiace in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 12:15 AM
  2. ostarine prior to androseries cycle?
    By squidboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 01:24 AM
  3. AmericanJambo's Ostarine + S4 stacked 6 week cycle log
    By AmericanJambo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 01:01 AM
  4. Andromass + Androlean future cycle, ostarine in pct
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 03:35 PM
  5. AmericanJambo's Ostarine + S4 stacked 6 week cycle log
    By AmericanJambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in