3-10 Androhard 3/3/4/4/4/6/6/6
OR 3-9 Alphamass 1-dhea 6/6/6/6/6/8/10

3-10 androdrive/dermacrine
3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

What sounds better?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
As above, def save the Ostra for PCT. You're going to need to take in extra cals to keep the gains you have made so the Ostra will help keep you lean.

Also that looks like one very expensive cycle. If you are using Ostra then why not use S4? Check out the S4 log that broda ran at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/203043-sarms-s4-log.html and take note of the 2 week on/2 week off idea that he mentions to increase gains and reduce side effects.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I updated my cycle to what it is now proposed to be, also I am saving osta for pct

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Why don't you just do everything weeks 1-8? as opposed to starting some the 1st week some the 2nd week some the 3rd week....unless you like to make things difficult for yourself or you have a specific reasoning behind this dosing schedule....

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Why don't you just do everything weeks 1-8? as opposed to starting some the 1st week some the 2nd week some the 3rd week....unless you like to make things difficult for yourself or you have a specific reasoning behind this dosing schedule....
My reasoning is to extend the cycle so I can be training ON longer and it'll help me maintain the gains more.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
My reasoning is to extend the cycle so I can be training ON longer and it'll help me maintain the gains more.
OK makes sense then....extending the cycle past the usual 8 weeks recommended with these products. I try to extend cycles myself, I'm doing 40 sprays each of 7/11 spray instead of 50 sprays each in order to extend the 4 week cycle to 5 or more weeks (and not have to buy more bottles!) :D.......

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
OK makes sense then....extending the cycle past the usual 8 weeks recommended with these products. I try to extend cycles myself, I'm doing 40 sprays each of 7/11 spray instead of 50 sprays each in order to extend the 4 week cycle to 5 or more weeks (and not have to buy more bottles!) :D.......
Exactly my decision :) I know 10 weeks will definitely help me to get more gains than 8weeks. plus no matter how hard I try off cycle, training just is never as intense

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
edited 1st post any more thoughts? going to log this in September :)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dosage are you running osta? I ran it 8 weeks at 25 and was suppressed. But I enjoyed it as much as my hdrol cycles and had less sides

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the cycle I plan on running this September
1-8 AndroLean 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
2-9 AndroEnhance

3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

What sounds better?
The AL/AE/AH cycle seems convoluted what exactly are your goals?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
What dosage are you running osta? I ran it 8 weeks at 25 and was suppressed. But I enjoyed it as much as my hdrol cycles and had less sides
I was going to run it at 10mg during pct
or After it

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Holy moly, you have a $$ tree growing in the back yard?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
This is the cycle I plan on running this September
1-8 AndroLean 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
2-9 AndroEnhance

3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

What sounds better?
What will help me reach my goal of a lean bulk better? I've heard 1-dhea is great for lean mass gains, wouldn't it stack great ? what do you guys recommend as a cycle for lean mass gains

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
The AL/AE/AH cycle seems convoluted what exactly are your goals?
Why do you think it's convoluted, wouldn't this be great for lean body mass gains? or should I use a different stack

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Why do you think it's convoluted, wouldn't this be great for lean body mass gains? or should I use a different stack
looks more like a recomp or cutting stack actually. but I guess lean bulk/recomp are still looking for lean muscle gains. Probably the ABv3 or AMv3 added to the AHv3 would be best for a lean bulk/lean gains type cycle. I feel the ALv3 would be best served on a straight cutter.....

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
looks more like a recomp or cutting stack actually. but I guess lean bulk/recomp are still looking for lean muscle gains. Probably the ABv3 or AMv3 added to the AHv3 would be best for a lean bulk/lean gains type cycle. I feel the ALv3 would be best served on a straight cutter.....
I understand what you mean it's just I already have the AH and 1 bottle AL AD AB is too much for me to get right now and I figured since AL is anabolic stacking it with AE will be enough for mass gaining. my question now is should Alpha mass be used for better lean mass gains than AE

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I understand what you mean it's just I already have the AH and 1 bottle AL AD AB is too much for me to get right now and I figured since AL is anabolic stacking it with AE will be enough for mass gaining. my question now is should Alpha mass be used for better lean mass gains than AE
you're probably better off using the AH and the alpha bulk together for the lean gains.....save the AL for a cut later....the AE and AD? maybe AD with AL (later) and add the AE to the AH/Alpha bulk. that is the wisest use of what you have in house. the AE isn't even out yet though right?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
you're probably better off using the AH and the alpha bulk together for the lean gains.....save the AL for a cut later....the AE and AD? maybe AD with AL (later) and add the AE to the AH/Alpha bulk. that is the wisest use of what you have in house. the AE isn't even out yet though right?
Yes AE isnt out yet, also I never mentioned alpha bulk at all hahah. My friend offered to buy my AL if I don't wanna use it now, so if some reps can chime in and tell me if it'll produce good lean mass gains or if it's better to save it. thoughts are either AH/AL/AE or AH/AE/Alpha Mass, gonna run AH a week past the other compounds to avoid and rebound or estrogen sides

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
AH can go either way, its pretty versatile like that....stacked with alpha bulk for lean gains or stacked with AL for a cut/recomp....AD can also go either way really....so you sort of have stuff for a gainer and a cutter there, no need to stack it all together if it makes no sense....

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
AH can go either way, its pretty versatile like that....stacked with alpha bulk for lean gains or stacked with AL for a cut/recomp....AD can also go either way really....so you sort of have stuff for a gainer and a cutter there, no need to stack it all together if it makes no sense....
For the same compound in Alpha Bulk I am going to use AndroEnhance I trust the amount of compound is going to be greater than what's in Alpha Bulk

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes AE isnt out yet, also I never mentioned alpha bulk at all hahah. My friend offered to buy my AL if I don't wanna use it now, so if some reps can chime in and tell me if it'll produce good lean mass gains or if it's better to save it. thoughts are either AH/AL/AE or AH/AE/Alpha Mass, gonna run AH a week past the other compounds to avoid and rebound or estrogen sides
Go with AH/AE/Alpha Mass, it will fit your goals better although your diet is going to be the determining factor

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the same compound in Alpha Bulk I am going to use AndroEnhance I trust the amount of compound is going to be greater than what's in Alpha Bulk
last I heard AE hits August 1st:)

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
last I heard AE hits August 1st:)
it's here! My cycle is now going to look like this
1-6 Alpha Mass 6/6/6/6/6/6
1-8 Androenhance 3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4
3-10 Androhard 4/4/4/4/4/4/6/6
1-10 Androdrive 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Do you guys think this is enough or should i extend any of these, maybe add mass or bulk at 3 for 8 weeks ?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's here! My cycle is now going to look like this
1-6 Alpha Mass 6/6/6/6/6/6
1-8 Androenhance 3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4
3-10 Androhard 4/4/4/4/4/4/6/6
1-10 Androdrive 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Do you guys think this is enough or should i extend any of these, maybe add mass or bulk at 3 for 8 weeks ?
Looks fine to me, when do you start?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Bump, I'm gettin ready to start this. Adding in 5-Alpha from FRL to the end of this stack to get vascular as hell

demondrol

Awards
whats your pct going to look like?

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
It is goin to consist of TCF-1 and then test powder when it is out. Sustain Alpha and then EP, 1Lean Xtreme with ABE. Running Vida test along side all this for xtra test boost. Gonna be an 8 week pct

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is goin to consist of TCF-1 and then test powder when it is out. Sustain Alpha and then EP, 1Lean Xtreme with ABE. Running Vida test along side all this for xtra test boost. Gonna be an 8 week pct
PCT almost sounds like a natty cycle in itself, lol. Only question is (and I apologize, seems my knowledge on OTC supplements is lacking lately), but what is EP?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
PCT almost sounds like a natty cycle in itself, lol. Only question is (and I apologize, seems my knowledge on OTC supplements is lacking lately), but what is EP?
yeah I was just about to comment that the PCT looks like what I usually do on PCT, and I refer to it as an all out natty cycle essentially....WITH SERM if necessary :D....EP = Erase Pro??