AndroLean v3 is Here -- Powerful Anabolic, Belly Fat Destroyer

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

right...as per our previous conversation the other day about tren
    Ahhh that's right. But honestly, I am running test right now and couldn't see any reason to run something else. This sh*t is amazing!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

2. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ok now does it have to be in the morning? Or could it be an hour before workout? Does it make a difference?
    Yes it makes a difference, it based on a 24 hour dosing protocol and should be taken firs thing in the morning. Why are you wanting to take it pre-workout anyway?

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Yes it makes a difference, it based on a 24 hour dosing protocol and should be taken firs thing in the morning. Why are you wanting to take it pre-workout anyway?
    Ok cool I sort of figured that. The reason for pre workout is just the thought that's it's in my system prior to working out. Gives u extra push mentality just knowing it is lol.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ok cool I sort of figured that. The reason for pre workout is just the thought that's it's in my system prior to working out. Gives u extra push mentality just knowing it is lol.
    Placebo boost. Not going to lie. It is why some swear by TCF-1 preworkout (even though the effects are cumulative).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Placebo boost. Not going to lie. It is why some swear by TCF-1 preworkout (even though the effects are cumulative).
    Exactly. Sh!t works lol for almost anything u take pre workout.

6. I love the pre work out theory. I know its all placebo but I still like it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun
    I love the pre work out theory. I know its all placebo but I still like it.
    Same here.

8. Eh just as long as you realize besides the placebo there is no point and it is best dosed first thing in the morning

9. You guys would have loved M5aa...

10. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Eh just as long as you realize besides the placebo there is no point and it is best dosed first thing in the morning
    True true. First thing it will be
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    You guys would have loved M5aa...
    Never heard.

12. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Never heard.
    I believe he's fuqin with ya since it was a placebo effect only supp?

13. I will dose mine first thing in the morning but I'm taking my multivitamin 1 hour preworkout then!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I believe he's fuqin with ya since it was a placebo effect only supp?
    Smh lol

15. In the case study it is said that he is 23, unemployed, trains five days a week 2x's per day(cardio 5x's per/wk).

Could you do a case study on a 36 year old full time working man with kids?

I mean who couldn't hit those numbers naturally when they were that young with no stress and all the time in the world?

Not trying to be hater....

16. The poor guy has the most female-like body shape I have ever witnessed yet his E2 levels were normal.

He held fat in hips, butt, and weird estrogen dominant places....the thing is though -- he was training VERY hard and was making no gains, then just added the lean literally dropped 5% BF before my eyes....Did he look amazing after the results? NO....not to most, but from where HE STARTED....hell of alot better.

Next 2 LEAN testers are full time workers -- so no worries

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    In the case study it is said that he is 23, unemployed, trains five days a week 2x's per day(cardio 5x's per/wk).

Could you do a case study on a 36 year old full time working man with kids?

I mean who couldn't hit those numbers naturally when they were that young with no stress and all the time in the world?

Not trying to be hater....

17. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    The poor guy has the most female-like body shape I have ever witnessed yet his E2 levels were normal.

He held fat in hips, butt, and weird estrogen dominant places....the thing is though -- he was training VERY hard and was making no gains, then just added the lean literally dropped 5% BF before my eyes....Did he look amazing after the results? NO....not to most, but from where HE STARTED....hell of alot better.

-Matt
    No doubt he looks much better in the pictures.

MattP, I would be a GREAT study for this product. If you are looking for more testers please let me in!

36 yrs
    5'8 195 16-18%

18. Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    No doubt he looks much better in the pictures.

MattP, I would be a GREAT study for this product. If you are looking for more testers please let me in!

36 yrs
    5'8 195 16-18%

Unfortunately we have to have LOCAL guys in Portland OR volunteer as we have a nice deal worked out with AnyLabTest NOW.

We also like tohave the guys do BF measurements with us and pics etc....

-Matt

19. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    Awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Awesome.
    when will the case studies be done on them?

21. Does AL pose any hair shedding risk?

22. This could be stacked with osta & s4 for an 8 week shred fest!

23. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22
    Does AL pose any hair shedding risk?
    From my understanding no.

24. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    This could be stacked with osta & s4 for an 8 week shred fest!
    lold...SARMS need the Androgen Receptor for themselves...no problem stacking SARMs...not smart to combine them with oral steroids and PH/DS stuff...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

lold...SARMS need the Androgen Receptor for themselves...no problem stacking SARMs...not smart to combine them with oral steroids and PH/DS stuff...
    Well I have stacked osta & s4 with katanadrol before with great results. 8 weeks Sarms with last 6 weeks kata. And AL is less harsh and less potential shutdown than kata.

26. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    This could be stacked with osta & s4 for an 8 week shred fest!
    I was thinking the same thing.....osta works great, the 7/11 combo works great...why not combine them? the ALv3 is the only of the PP AS line that is not really a traditional PH....I was thinking of picking up another bottle of the 7 spray and running it an extra 5 weeks along with 13-20mg of osta per day for the same 5 weeks....when my 7/11 spray runs out after 5 weeks or so, OR get a bottle of ALv3 and run it for 4 weeks after the 7/11 runs out along with the osta....not 100% sure I'll do this, but I was thinking along the same lines as you....I think about to many things such as this .....

27. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    Well I have stacked osta & s4 with katanadrol before with great results. 8 weeks Sarms with last 6 weeks kata. And AL is less harsh and less potential shutdown than kata.
    yeah I always advise to be cautious of what you run with osta, but I believe the 7/11 would be OK with it....maybe/maybe not....but I THINK it would be fine and a good synergistic combo....

28. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    IMO it was the Kata that did your cuts , but then again I am just running research on Osta on a live human subject with controlled bloods and his whole background of pharmacology and bio chem behind him as he is preparing this for his thesis...anyhow what do I know , its just my humble opinion
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

29. I concur :-).

30. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    IMO it was the Kata that did your cuts , but then again I am just running research on Osta on a live human subject with controlled bloods and his whole background of pharmacology and bio chem behind him as he is preparing this for his thesis...anyhow what do I know , its just my humble opinion
    Your probably right on kata Looking forward to hearing more about your research on osta!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why is it that Anavar burns belly fat?
    By Whacked in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-18-2014, 03:25 PM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 10:36 PM
  3. Replies: 171
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 12:18 AM
  4. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 03:46 PM