AndroLean v3 is Here -- Powerful Anabolic, Belly Fat Destroyer

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Yeah im curious about the half life.....and for that matter if there is any real suppression from Dosing throughout the day? seems there is no real suppression from 7/11 once daily....but how about 2-3 doses?
    what would the positive reason be to dosing multiple times?

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    what would the positive reason be to dosing multiple times?
    to keep a more constant level of the 7/11, IF the half life is 12 hours/less or whatever....if its "good for 24 hours"....then this would be a moot point, but nobody has come forward with a half life on this stuff (the ALv3 in particular but the sprays as well)....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    to keep a more constant level of the 7/11, IF the half life is 12 hours/less or whatever....if its "good for 24 hours"....then this would be a moot point, but nobody has come forward with a half life on this stuff (the ALv3 in particular but the sprays as well)....
    whats the point behind a constant level? You understand your testosterone level first thing in the morning is double what it is just before bedtime right? All your other hormones, growth hormone, cortisol, etc all run cyclicly with high and low points during the day. I'm not sure why people think its critical with steroids + prohormones that have short half lives to try and get a more constant level.

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    whats the point behind a constant level? You understand your testosterone level first thing in the morning is double what it is just before bedtime right? All your other hormones, growth hormone, cortisol, etc all run cyclicly with high and low points during the day. I'm not sure why people think its critical with steroids + prohormones that have short half lives to try and get a more constant level.
    I feel its better that way....constant = better. It would be dumb to take a PH or anything with a 3 or 4 or 6 or 12 hour half life once per day if you ask me. I understand the theory behind the entire line of AS products is to dose once per day to mimic "natural" rythym's in the body....and minimize suppression as well...but if you don't care about suppression? and you want constant levels as opposed to a rollercoaster?....that equals multiple doses....your natural test and other hormones are not the same thing as PH's and DS etc....therefore they shouldn't follow the same "rules"...

5. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I feel its better that way....constant = better. It would be dumb to take a PH or anything with a 3 or 4 or 6 or 12 hour half life once per day if you ask me. I understand the theory behind the entire line of AS products is to dose once per day to mimic "natural" rythym's in the body....and minimize suppression as well...but if you don't care about suppression? and you want constant levels as opposed to a rollercoaster?....that equals multiple doses....your natural test and other hormones are not the same thing as PH's and DS etc....therefore they shouldn't follow the same "rules"...
    but where do your rules for the DS + PH come from? just imagination. Even with dianabol prescribed for people with muscle wasting disease, they don't bother with multiple times a day doses, its just once a day. Its ok for you to choose to dose that way, and probably not particularly harmful to results, but its not particularly beneficial either. I've just never understood why people think its better without any evidence. If i'm going to use 50mg of dbol and 100mg of anadrol a day, its all at once preworkout
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    but where do your rules for the DS + PH come from? just imagination. Even with dianabol prescribed for people with muscle wasting disease, they don't bother with multiple times a day doses, its just once a day. Its ok for you to choose to dose that way, and probably not particularly harmful to results, but its not particularly beneficial either. I've just never understood why people think its better without any evidence. If i'm going to use 50mg of dbol and 100mg of anadrol a day, its all at once preworkout
    as the saying goes "different strokes for different folks" .....but I do feel strongly that with short half life things such as you mentioned dbol/PH's its always best to dose as many times per day as you can. I know from experience with dbol, dosing that way works wonders....would dosing once per day in high dosage work just as well? perhaps, but I never tried that ...nor would I since I don't believe in that method. But if there are guys who use this method with similar results as multiple dosing? I suppose that would validate it....I just don't hear much about once a day dosing, other than with AS products of course, or things with 24 hour plus half lives....

7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Would love to hear your comparison when you do.
    I'm having a hard time keeping on my diet while on the 7/11 sprays this time around....granted I'm "cheating" into the 2000-2400 range only....but its still more than the 1700-2K I intended on taking in. I think its the GDA/ALA and anabeta increasing my hunger....usually the PH/DS or whatever kills my appetite...the 7/11 seems neutral on the appetite, but the ancillary supps are killing me with this appetite increase...I need to clamp down dammit....stop buying whoopie pies, twinkies, doritos, gummy's, etc at the market like I did yesterday....out of sight out of mind ....they are SUPPOSED to be for once a week cheat half day...this might not be a good time to compare current cutting results to future cutters if I don't get my shyt together soon!....

8. Many have stated they see increased hunger from anabeta.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

9. for me its hard to believe that on androlean i would be able to lose large amounts of fat AND put on some lbs of LBM at the same time because

-i have run 11-KT spray and its really nice for fat loss BUT during this run i wouldnt say that on a 400kcal deficit i have put on a single pound of LBM.
    -as 7-oxo isnt anabolic at all, where should these anabolic effects from the androlean come from then

by the way wouldnt the cortisol levels be too suppressed by running 11 and 7 at the same time?

10. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    for me its hard to believe that on androlean i would be able to lose large amounts of fat AND put on some lbs of LBM at the same time because

-i have run 11-KT spray and its really nice for fat loss BUT during this run i wouldnt say that on a 400kcal deficit i have put on a single pound of LBM.
    -as 7-oxo isnt anabolic at all, where should these anabolic effects from the androlean come from then

by the way wouldnt the cortisol levels be too suppressed by running 11 and 7 at the same time?
    For the last question, no. This is a commonly used stack already. Look at how many have used the 7/11 stack from PA.

The anabolism comes from the 11, which is quite a bit more anabolic than most think. I very much think that someone who were to focus on a recomp style diet, something such as UD2.0, which features carb cycling, could very well see small gains in LBM while losing fat. Personally, it will be easier just to do it for fat loss and not worry about LBM, but it can be done.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. great answer thanks. diet is the key, same story everyday

12. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    For the last question, no. This is a commonly used stack already. Look at how many have used the 7/11 stack from PA.

The anabolism comes from the 11, which is quite a bit more anabolic than most think. I very much think that someone who were to focus on a recomp style diet, something such as UD2.0, which features carb cycling, could very well see small gains in LBM while losing fat. Personally, it will be easier just to do it for fat loss and not worry about LBM, but it can be done.
    I think you are onto something here.....like I said, this first 9 days I have been cheating my ass off....esp with carbs....BUT only 2200-2600 cals (with maybe 2000 being my maintenance and 1700-1800 being my daily goal intake)....also, i am cycling the carbs, for every higher carb day I have at least 2 lower carb days despite the higher calorie intake....protein constant at 200 grams per day or more....and I have not put on any fat and seem to still be in fat loss mode...as for adding LBM? hard to say of course since it would be minimal at best....but the 7/11 along with GDA's/anabeta (with carbs) and Na-Rala every day, seem to be a good recomp stack....still gonna TRY to stay at 1700-1800 cals for the final month or so though....notice I said try....

13. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I think you are onto something here.....like I said, this first 9 days I have been cheating my ass off....esp with carbs....BUT only 2200-2600 cals (with maybe 2000 being my maintenance and 1700-1800 being my daily goal intake)....also, i am cycling the carbs, for every higher carb day I have at least 2 lower carb days despite the higher calorie intake....protein constant at 200 grams per day or more....and I have not put on any fat and seem to still be in fat loss mode...as for adding LBM? hard to say of course since it would be minimal at best....but the 7/11 along with GDA's/anabeta (with carbs) and Na-Rala every day, seem to be a good recomp stack....still gonna TRY to stay at 1700-1800 cals for the final month or so though....notice I said try....
    How long until it takes effect? This Thursday will be 1 full week of AL/AD...
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

14. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    How long until it takes effect? This Thursday will be 1 full week of AL/AD...
    well I'm not so sure how the sprays compare to the ALv3's delivery system since I am on the 7/11 sprays (not sure if you knew this from my previous posts or not?)....they both seem to be legit delivery systems, but not sure which one would start working faster....but I'm on day 9? or 10....I'm also taking forma stanzol and slinsane and anabeta, so those are great recomp supps....not sure which is doing what... but it seems I can cheat up to recomp calories with no fat gain and seemingly fat loss occurring....I'm clamping down now though, next 4 weeks will be 1700 cals or so per day 5 days, +100 carbs one day, and 250-300 carbs one day. I want to drop BF % so I can't keep overeating +500-700 cals a day EOD.....I was gonna do ALv3 but the date kept getting bumped up so it interfered with my scheduling and I picked up the sprays on sale. I'll run ALv3 in the future though....

15. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    well I'm not so sure how the sprays compare to the ALv3's delivery system since I am on the 7/11 sprays (not sure if you knew this from my previous posts or not?)....they both seem to be legit delivery systems, but not sure which one would start working faster....but I'm on day 9? or 10....I'm also taking forma stanzol and slinsane and anabeta, so those are great recomp supps....not sure which is doing what... but it seems I can cheat up to recomp calories with no fat gain and seemingly fat loss occurring....I'm clamping down now though, next 4 weeks will be 1700 cals or so per day 5 days, +100 carbs one day, and 250-300 carbs one day. I want to drop BF % so I can't keep overeating +500-700 cals a day EOD.....I was gonna do ALv3 but the date kept getting bumped up so it interfered with my scheduling and I picked up the sprays on sale. I'll run ALv3 in the future though....
    Thanx bud. I knew you where running the sprays, I just wanted a general ball park of when you saw results. I look forward to when ALv3 kicks in =)

16. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Thanx bud. I knew you where running the sprays, I just wanted a general ball park of when you saw results. I look forward to when ALv3 kicks in =)
    thats cool, we started the cycles pretty much the same time.....I wish I was using ALv3 though....that would work out to a 8 week cycle instead of ~5 weeks or so for me at 40 sprays per day....maybe I'll bump down to 30 sprays and run it 6 weeks or so .....

17. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

thats cool, we started the cycles pretty much the same time.....I wish I was using ALv3 though....that would work out to a 8 week cycle instead of ~5 weeks or so for me at 40 sprays per day....maybe I'll bump down to 30 sprays and run it 6 weeks or so .....
    40 sprays?! [email protected] that's a lot.

18. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    40 sprays?! [email protected] that's a lot.
    the Epharm reps (henry v and truthornuthin) said 50 sprays was the recommended dosage, even though PA says there is no recommended dosage ....so I usually do 50 sprays.....lasts ~4 weeks, but I only bought one bottle of each....so I want to extend it....I guess 30 sprays would be adequate...I think jbry said he used 30 sprays before....

19. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

the Epharm reps (henry v and truthornuthin) said 50 sprays was the recommended dosage, even though PA says there is no recommended dosage ....so I usually do 50 sprays.....lasts ~4 weeks, but I only bought one bottle of each....so I want to extend it....I guess 30 sprays would be adequate...I think jbry said he used 30 sprays before....
    Sorry to sound ignorant but are these topical sprays?

20. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Sorry to sound ignorant but are these topical sprays?
    yes, its in like a smaller hairspray bottle sort of thing with a pump spray top....and you just spray it on your mid section, upper legs, those areas....I usually do the 7 in the morning and the 11 in the afternoon.....

21. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

yes, its in like a smaller hairspray bottle sort of thing with a pump spray top....and you just spray it on your mid section, upper legs, those areas....I usually do the 7 in the morning and the 11 in the afternoon.....
    Thought so =\ unfortunately I have to stay away from topicals. I was using trenazone for about 3 weeks. My girlfriend kept complaining of burning sensations on her skin no matter how much earlier I applied. I decided to kick it before my girlfriends clit was bigger than my d*ck lol. Sad because the trenazone was really amazing for those 3 weeks.

22. deez...

Name:  2012-07-16 23.28.28.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  47.9 KB

23. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Thought so =\ unfortunately I have to stay away from topicals. I was using trenazone for about 3 weeks. My girlfriend kept complaining of burning sensations on her skin no matter how much earlier I applied. I decided to kick it before my girlfriends clit was bigger than my d*ck lol. Sad because the trenazone was really amazing for those 3 weeks.
    yeah trenazone is a bitch on the irritation that is for sure, esp if its getting on a female....i couldn't stand it on my neck, so I switched to wrist and underpart of the forearms....no irritation....I started getting sides when I bumped to 2ml though.....and I cut it short to about 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks....got bloated as fuq on that stuff too...went up to 195 which is a lot for me when I'm at this BF%....

24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

yeah trenazone is a bitch on the irritation that is for sure, esp if its getting on a female....i couldn't stand it on my neck, so I switched to wrist and underpart of the forearms....no irritation....I started getting sides when I bumped to 2ml though.....and I cut it short to about 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks....got bloated as fuq on that stuff too...went up to 195 which is a lot for me when I'm at this BF%....
    I stayed with neck and feet. I ran it at 2mL for 3 weeks. I was one angry mofo. Only side I could think lol. I was always angry. I woke up with a poop face every morning.

25. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I stayed with neck and feet. I ran it at 2mL for 3 weeks. I was one angry mofo. Only side I could think lol. I was always angry. I woke up with a poop face every morning.
    I never got aggro on the stuff....just felt like shyt, can't explain it....and for me to leave 2/3 of the final bottle and stop? I had to feel really lousy believe me...plus I was bloated and I did not like that at all...didn't have a good experience with the trenazone...but then again, actual tren? never did that much for me and gave me sides....I know, I'm in the minority and everybody loves tren

26. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I never got aggro on the stuff....just felt like shyt, can't explain it....and for me to leave 2/3 of the final bottle and stop? I had to feel really lousy believe me...plus I was bloated and I did not like that at all...didn't have a good experience with the trenazone...but then again, actual tren? never did that much for me and gave me sides....I know, I'm in the minority and everybody loves tren
    Never tried tren before...if I do I will run it low, like 25mg ED for 8 weeks. I'm not trying to get paranoid and lose sleep lol.

27. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Never tried tren before...if I do I will run it low, like 25mg ED for 8 weeks. I'm not trying to get paranoid and lose sleep lol.
    right...as per our previous conversation the other day about tren

28. I have been lucky in that topicals seem to dry rather quickly for me and leave no irritation. I generally apply before work, so by the time I get home transfer is not much of an issue.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

29. I don't understand where the anger/aggression comes from with tren and its PH offspring. I'm a hot head to begin with and have never noticed a temper on any AAS i've taken. If something would piss me off normally, I may get a little more heated and be more inclined to say something but it's never like i'm flipping over every little thing. I just feel like a calm confident God on cycle lol
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

30. Quote Originally Posted by T50
    I don't understand where the anger/aggression comes from with tren and its PH offspring. I'm a hot head to begin with and have never noticed a temper on any AAS i've taken. If something would piss me off normally, I may get a little more heated and be more inclined to say something but it's never like i'm flipping over every little thing. I just feel like a calm confident God on cycle lol
    I was strange...I didn't have anger issues or a short temper. I was just angry. It is hard to explain but I am a very cheerful optimistic person. I wasn't so much while running trenazone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why is it that Anavar burns belly fat?
    By Whacked in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-18-2014, 03:25 PM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 10:36 PM
  3. Replies: 171
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 12:18 AM
  4. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 03:46 PM