66.32%

great answer thanks. diet is the key, same story everyday

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    For the last question, no. This is a commonly used stack already. Look at how many have used the 7/11 stack from PA.

The anabolism comes from the 11, which is quite a bit more anabolic than most think. I very much think that someone who were to focus on a recomp style diet, something such as UD2.0, which features carb cycling, could very well see small gains in LBM while losing fat. Personally, it will be easier just to do it for fat loss and not worry about LBM, but it can be done.
    I think you are onto something here.....like I said, this first 9 days I have been cheating my ass off....esp with carbs....BUT only 2200-2600 cals (with maybe 2000 being my maintenance and 1700-1800 being my daily goal intake)....also, i am cycling the carbs, for every higher carb day I have at least 2 lower carb days despite the higher calorie intake....protein constant at 200 grams per day or more....and I have not put on any fat and seem to still be in fat loss mode...as for adding LBM? hard to say of course since it would be minimal at best....but the 7/11 along with GDA's/anabeta (with carbs) and Na-Rala every day, seem to be a good recomp stack....still gonna TRY to stay at 1700-1800 cals for the final month or so though....notice I said try....
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

I think you are onto something here.....like I said, this first 9 days I have been cheating my ass off....esp with carbs....BUT only 2200-2600 cals (with maybe 2000 being my maintenance and 1700-1800 being my daily goal intake)....also, i am cycling the carbs, for every higher carb day I have at least 2 lower carb days despite the higher calorie intake....protein constant at 200 grams per day or more....and I have not put on any fat and seem to still be in fat loss mode...as for adding LBM? hard to say of course since it would be minimal at best....but the 7/11 along with GDA's/anabeta (with carbs) and Na-Rala every day, seem to be a good recomp stack....still gonna TRY to stay at 1700-1800 cals for the final month or so though....notice I said try....
    How long until it takes effect? This Thursday will be 1 full week of AL/AD...
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    How long until it takes effect? This Thursday will be 1 full week of AL/AD...
    well I'm not so sure how the sprays compare to the ALv3's delivery system since I am on the 7/11 sprays (not sure if you knew this from my previous posts or not?)....they both seem to be legit delivery systems, but not sure which one would start working faster....but I'm on day 9? or 10....I'm also taking forma stanzol and slinsane and anabeta, so those are great recomp supps....not sure which is doing what... but it seems I can cheat up to recomp calories with no fat gain and seemingly fat loss occurring....I'm clamping down now though, next 4 weeks will be 1700 cals or so per day 5 days, +100 carbs one day, and 250-300 carbs one day. I want to drop BF % so I can't keep overeating +500-700 cals a day EOD.....I was gonna do ALv3 but the date kept getting bumped up so it interfered with my scheduling and I picked up the sprays on sale. I'll run ALv3 in the future though....
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    well I'm not so sure how the sprays compare to the ALv3's delivery system since I am on the 7/11 sprays (not sure if you knew this from my previous posts or not?)....they both seem to be legit delivery systems, but not sure which one would start working faster....but I'm on day 9? or 10....I'm also taking forma stanzol and slinsane and anabeta, so those are great recomp supps....not sure which is doing what... but it seems I can cheat up to recomp calories with no fat gain and seemingly fat loss occurring....I'm clamping down now though, next 4 weeks will be 1700 cals or so per day 5 days, +100 carbs one day, and 250-300 carbs one day. I want to drop BF % so I can't keep overeating +500-700 cals a day EOD.....I was gonna do ALv3 but the date kept getting bumped up so it interfered with my scheduling and I picked up the sprays on sale. I'll run ALv3 in the future though....
    Thanx bud. I knew you where running the sprays, I just wanted a general ball park of when you saw results. I look forward to when ALv3 kicks in =)
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Thanx bud. I knew you where running the sprays, I just wanted a general ball park of when you saw results. I look forward to when ALv3 kicks in =)
    thats cool, we started the cycles pretty much the same time.....I wish I was using ALv3 though....that would work out to a 8 week cycle instead of ~5 weeks or so for me at 40 sprays per day....maybe I'll bump down to 30 sprays and run it 6 weeks or so .....
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

thats cool, we started the cycles pretty much the same time.....I wish I was using ALv3 though....that would work out to a 8 week cycle instead of ~5 weeks or so for me at 40 sprays per day....maybe I'll bump down to 30 sprays and run it 6 weeks or so .....
    40 sprays?! D@mn that's a lot.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

40 sprays?! D@mn that's a lot.
    the Epharm reps (henry v and truthornuthin) said 50 sprays was the recommended dosage, even though PA says there is no recommended dosage ....so I usually do 50 sprays.....lasts ~4 weeks, but I only bought one bottle of each....so I want to extend it....I guess 30 sprays would be adequate...I think jbry said he used 30 sprays before....
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

the Epharm reps (henry v and truthornuthin) said 50 sprays was the recommended dosage, even though PA says there is no recommended dosage ....so I usually do 50 sprays.....lasts ~4 weeks, but I only bought one bottle of each....so I want to extend it....I guess 30 sprays would be adequate...I think jbry said he used 30 sprays before....
    Sorry to sound ignorant but are these topical sprays?
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Sorry to sound ignorant but are these topical sprays?
    yes, its in like a smaller hairspray bottle sort of thing with a pump spray top....and you just spray it on your mid section, upper legs, those areas....I usually do the 7 in the morning and the 11 in the afternoon.....
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

yes, its in like a smaller hairspray bottle sort of thing with a pump spray top....and you just spray it on your mid section, upper legs, those areas....I usually do the 7 in the morning and the 11 in the afternoon.....
    Thought so =\ unfortunately I have to stay away from topicals. I was using trenazone for about 3 weeks. My girlfriend kept complaining of burning sensations on her skin no matter how much earlier I applied. I decided to kick it before my girlfriends clit was bigger than my d*ck lol. Sad because the trenazone was really amazing for those 3 weeks.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

deez...

Name:  2012-07-16 23.28.28.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  47.9 KB
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Thought so =\ unfortunately I have to stay away from topicals. I was using trenazone for about 3 weeks. My girlfriend kept complaining of burning sensations on her skin no matter how much earlier I applied. I decided to kick it before my girlfriends clit was bigger than my d*ck lol. Sad because the trenazone was really amazing for those 3 weeks.
    yeah trenazone is a bitch on the irritation that is for sure, esp if its getting on a female....i couldn't stand it on my neck, so I switched to wrist and underpart of the forearms....no irritation....I started getting sides when I bumped to 2ml though.....and I cut it short to about 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks....got bloated as fuq on that stuff too...went up to 195 which is a lot for me when I'm at this BF%....
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

yeah trenazone is a bitch on the irritation that is for sure, esp if its getting on a female....i couldn't stand it on my neck, so I switched to wrist and underpart of the forearms....no irritation....I started getting sides when I bumped to 2ml though.....and I cut it short to about 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks....got bloated as fuq on that stuff too...went up to 195 which is a lot for me when I'm at this BF%....
    I stayed with neck and feet. I ran it at 2mL for 3 weeks. I was one angry mofo. Only side I could think lol. I was always angry. I woke up with a poop face every morning.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I stayed with neck and feet. I ran it at 2mL for 3 weeks. I was one angry mofo. Only side I could think lol. I was always angry. I woke up with a poop face every morning.
    I never got aggro on the stuff....just felt like shyt, can't explain it....and for me to leave 2/3 of the final bottle and stop? I had to feel really lousy believe me...plus I was bloated and I did not like that at all...didn't have a good experience with the trenazone...but then again, actual tren? never did that much for me and gave me sides....I know, I'm in the minority and everybody loves tren
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

I never got aggro on the stuff....just felt like shyt, can't explain it....and for me to leave 2/3 of the final bottle and stop? I had to feel really lousy believe me...plus I was bloated and I did not like that at all...didn't have a good experience with the trenazone...but then again, actual tren? never did that much for me and gave me sides....I know, I'm in the minority and everybody loves tren
    Never tried tren before...if I do I will run it low, like 25mg ED for 8 weeks. I'm not trying to get paranoid and lose sleep lol.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Never tried tren before...if I do I will run it low, like 25mg ED for 8 weeks. I'm not trying to get paranoid and lose sleep lol.
    right...as per our previous conversation the other day about tren
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have been lucky in that topicals seem to dry rather quickly for me and leave no irritation. I generally apply before work, so by the time I get home transfer is not much of an issue.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  19. T50
    Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

I don't understand where the anger/aggression comes from with tren and its PH offspring. I'm a hot head to begin with and have never noticed a temper on any AAS i've taken. If something would piss me off normally, I may get a little more heated and be more inclined to say something but it's never like i'm flipping over every little thing. I just feel like a calm confident God on cycle lol
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

Quote Originally Posted by T50
    I don't understand where the anger/aggression comes from with tren and its PH offspring. I'm a hot head to begin with and have never noticed a temper on any AAS i've taken. If something would piss me off normally, I may get a little more heated and be more inclined to say something but it's never like i'm flipping over every little thing. I just feel like a calm confident God on cycle lol
    I was strange...I didn't have anger issues or a short temper. I was just angry. It is hard to explain but I am a very cheerful optimistic person. I wasn't so much while running trenazone.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

right...as per our previous conversation the other day about tren
    Ahhh that's right. But honestly, I am running test right now and couldn't see any reason to run something else. This sh*t is amazing!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Ok now does it have to be in the morning? Or could it be an hour before workout? Does it make a difference?
    Yes it makes a difference, it based on a 24 hour dosing protocol and should be taken firs thing in the morning. Why are you wanting to take it pre-workout anyway?

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Yes it makes a difference, it based on a 24 hour dosing protocol and should be taken firs thing in the morning. Why are you wanting to take it pre-workout anyway?
    Ok cool I sort of figured that. The reason for pre workout is just the thought that's it's in my system prior to working out. Gives u extra push mentality just knowing it is lol.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Ok cool I sort of figured that. The reason for pre workout is just the thought that's it's in my system prior to working out. Gives u extra push mentality just knowing it is lol.
    Placebo boost. Not going to lie. It is why some swear by TCF-1 preworkout (even though the effects are cumulative).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

Placebo boost. Not going to lie. It is why some swear by TCF-1 preworkout (even though the effects are cumulative).
    Exactly. Sh!t works lol for almost anything u take pre workout.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  26. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.81%

I love the pre work out theory. I know its all placebo but I still like it.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

Quote Originally Posted by liftin4fun
    I love the pre work out theory. I know its all placebo but I still like it.
    Same here.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.76%

Eh just as long as you realize besides the placebo there is no point and it is best dosed first thing in the morning

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.76%

You guys would have loved M5aa...

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

Eh just as long as you realize besides the placebo there is no point and it is best dosed first thing in the morning
    True true. First thing it will be
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

You guys would have loved M5aa...
    Never heard.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Never heard.
    I believe he's fuqin with ya since it was a placebo effect only supp?
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.81%

I will dose mine first thing in the morning but I'm taking my multivitamin 1 hour preworkout then!!!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

I believe he's fuqin with ya since it was a placebo effect only supp?
    Smh lol
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%

In the case study it is said that he is 23, unemployed, trains five days a week 2x's per day(cardio 5x's per/wk).

Could you do a case study on a 36 year old full time working man with kids?

I mean who couldn't hit those numbers naturally when they were that young with no stress and all the time in the world?

Not trying to be hater....
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%

The poor guy has the most female-like body shape I have ever witnessed yet his E2 levels were normal.

He held fat in hips, butt, and weird estrogen dominant places....the thing is though -- he was training VERY hard and was making no gains, then just added the lean literally dropped 5% BF before my eyes....Did he look amazing after the results? NO....not to most, but from where HE STARTED....hell of alot better.

Next 2 LEAN testers are full time workers -- so no worries

-Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    In the case study it is said that he is 23, unemployed, trains five days a week 2x's per day(cardio 5x's per/wk).

Could you do a case study on a 36 year old full time working man with kids?

I mean who couldn't hit those numbers naturally when they were that young with no stress and all the time in the world?

Not trying to be hater....
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.37%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    The poor guy has the most female-like body shape I have ever witnessed yet his E2 levels were normal.

He held fat in hips, butt, and weird estrogen dominant places....the thing is though -- he was training VERY hard and was making no gains, then just added the lean literally dropped 5% BF before my eyes....Did he look amazing after the results? NO....not to most, but from where HE STARTED....hell of alot better.

-Matt
    No doubt he looks much better in the pictures.

MattP, I would be a GREAT study for this product. If you are looking for more testers please let me in!

36 yrs
    5'8 195 16-18%
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    No doubt he looks much better in the pictures.

MattP, I would be a GREAT study for this product. If you are looking for more testers please let me in!

36 yrs
    5'8 195 16-18%

Unfortunately we have to have LOCAL guys in Portland OR volunteer as we have a nice deal worked out with AnyLabTest NOW.

We also like tohave the guys do BF measurements with us and pics etc....

-Matt
  39. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    Awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.72%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Awesome.
    when will the case studies be done on them?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why is it that Anavar burns belly fat?
    By Whacked in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-18-2014, 02:25 PM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 09:36 PM
  3. Replies: 171
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:18 PM
  4. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:46 PM