How to avoid/heal post-injecting pain/swelling?

krikit

Awards
I started my first cycle this Monday, pinning Test-C @ 250mg/twice weekly. I'm injecting into my quad, the first day and the day after was completely fine, however today I can barely walk, and have a fairly large sized bump about 2 inches below the spot of injection. I've read this is fairly normal, but most don't say if there is a way to avoid it.

Does this happen every time you inject into your quad? Or only for the first few? I tried using a heating pad, but it only relieved the pain temporarily.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Try a 1inch 25g. And after u pin pull out and apply pressure for a full minute. Also the delts are nice to pin. Hard to asparate but I like em

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried running your test (in syringe) under hot water for 2 min?

krikit

Awards
Try a 1inch 25g. And after u pin pull out and apply pressure for a full minute. Also the delts are nice to pin. Hard to asparate but I like em
I guess pinching the skin near the spot of injection doesn't matter since it'd be impossible to do that with the delt?

And no, I haven't tried running it under hot water at all. Like I said this was my very first pin, so I'm just looking for suggestions for my next pin so I don't end up limping around 2 days later.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
I started my first cycle this Monday, pinning Test-C @ 250mg/twice weekly. I'm injecting into my quad, the first day and the day after was completely fine, however today I can barely walk, and have a fairly large sized bump about 2 inches below the spot of injection. I've read this is fairly normal, but most don't say if there is a way to avoid it.

Does this happen every time you inject into your quad? Or only for the first few? I tried using a heating pad, but it only relieved the pain temporarily.
try sitting down during shot. i do my quads on upper-mid and pin not towards the bone, but through the muscle. make sure you massage your quad for 5 minutes, this will spread oil around and truly helps. i had the same as you, but sitting down helped, and aiming into the "meat of the sweep" made it easier for me.

krikit

Awards
try sitting down during shot. i do my quads on upper-mid and pin not towards the bone, but through the muscle. make sure you massage your quad for 5 minutes, this will spread oil around and truly helps. i had the same as you, but sitting down helped, and aiming into the "meat of the sweep" made it easier for me.
I was sitting on a chair when I did it, I'll definitely remember to massage it next time.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Doesn't seem to matter what I did in the past (heating pad, massage etc etc), I'd always get sore as hell and limp around....it was worse with some particular stuff than others....but always sore no matter what. quads, delts, wherever. I don't know if some people are more sensitive or not? but I know to expect soreness every time to varying degrees.

krikit

Awards
Doesn't seem to matter what I did in the past (heating pad, massage etc etc), I'd always get sore as hell and limp around....it was worse with some particular stuff than others....but always sore no matter what. quads, delts, wherever. I don't know if some people are more sensitive or not? but I know to expect soreness every time to varying degrees.
Eh I hope that isn't the case, or I'll have to stop pinning the quad.. Can't be limping around twice a week, that would put a serious hinder in leg days?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Eh I hope that isn't the case, or I'll have to stop pinning the quad.. Can't be limping around twice a week, that would put a serious hinder in leg days?
you're gonna find out one way or the other :D.....I know things like prop hurt like hell every time, delts or quads....but like I said, I get it with other test esters that "aren't supposed to hurt"....well they did for me, and so did just about everything else I injected....only one way to find out, keep injecting and see when/if it stops hurting....

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
I get such bad PIP from the Test E300 I'm currently running that I had to place an order with another supplier yesterday. There's nothing you can do to avoid it. High BA levels, improper filtering, high doses of test per mg/ml, and certain oils (EO,GSO, etc.) cause the pain. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it besides change your supplier or suck it up!!!!!!!!! Best of luck, bro.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get such bad PIP from the Test E300 I'm currently running that I had to place an order with another supplier yesterday. There's nothing you can do to avoid it. High BA levels, improper filtering, high doses of test per mg/ml, and certain oils (EO,GSO, etc.) cause the pain. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it besides change your supplier or suck it up!!!!!!!!! Best of luck, bro.
You could refilter it to get out some of the crap. GSO for me is pain-free, but EO has a little more PIP. IIRC, if you use EO, then BA is not needed.

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
You could refilter it to get out some of the crap. GSO for me is pain-free, but EO has a little more PIP. IIRC, if you use EO, then BA is not needed.
I think EO is what's killing me. With higher concentrations you have to use GSO which ****ing blows. I know my new supplier uses EO, but im praying for a miracle that it's not as bad when i pin it next week.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think EO is what's killing me. With higher concentrations you have to use GSO which ****ing blows. I know my new supplier uses EO, but im praying for a miracle that it's not as bad when i pin it next week.
My first couple of pins with it had some swelling and PIP, but that subsided. It's a new foreign entity in your body and it'll take some time for it to realize it's not a threat.

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
My first couple of pins with it had some swelling and PIP, but that subsided. It's a new foreign entity in your body and it'll take some time for it to realize it's not a threat.
Well I blast and cruise, and I've been on the same Test E300 for 7 months now! I pin triceps and the pain subsides after about 2-3 days, but I'll still have a knot in my tricep for a week!!!! I'm not concerned on the gear (won't mention names), but he is #1 or #2 on eroids depending on the week.

krikit

Awards
Well today it feels much better, after using the heating pad on and off. I realized that I pinned a bit too low on my quad, I re-adjusted today and pinned higher so I'm hoping I won't get the same pain tomorrow heh.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well today it feels much better, after using the heating pad on and off. I realized that I pinned a bit too low on my quad, I re-adjusted today and pinned higher so I'm hoping I won't get the same pain tomorrow heh.
yes the higher you go it seems the less pain you get on quads. then again you might just get less pain :D.......