No balls, no libido

R

RoyalT81

Awards
Finished my cycle 2 months ago! 675 super test /w 600 EQ /w win. Last 4/w 50mg Ed , hcg 250 2x a week, Stoped hcg 2/w before pct clom 100/50/50/50/50 Daa ED 2/w where I might have messed up is I added T-bomb 2 to my pct after I finished with clom, it seemed all natural? Just did another run of clom last week 100/100/50/50/50/50 still nothing, I don't know what the deal is, my girlfriend is thinking I'm not attracted to her, I don't know what else to try, maybe just some libido pill from super market? And my dam balls are still small, wtf, any ideas would b helpfull thx,

R

RoyalT81

Awards
I ran it 13 weeks, forgot to say that, also I'm 31' I'm getting morning wood, and gains in the gym just set a pr yesterday!

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
Buddy.
Pct that NEVER fails and protocol is from IFBB Pros:
Nolvadex
Wk 1 - 20mg day
Wk 2 - 20mg day
Wk 3 - 40mg day
Wk 4 - 20mg day

On week 2 start 15,000iu hcg cycle as follows:
Day 1 - 2500iu
Day 2 - 2500iu
Day 3 - 1000iu
Take 1000iu per day until finished. Big balls and libido back in action.

Done

Hate clomid. Messes with ur hormones too much. Ur emotions get all over the place in extremeties.

Cheers

R

RoyalT81

Awards
Okay, I read many articals that said it was better to run hcg through out cycle, u think it's better to run after hu?

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
Sounds like you got some bunk clomid. Did you use the same batch, or order from the same supplier when you ran it a second time? This might be your problem... If so, that would be the reason why it failed you twice.

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
yup
Sounds like you got some bunk clomid. Did you use the same batch, or order from the same supplier when you ran it a second time? This might be your problem... If so, that would be the reason why it failed you twice.

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I would honestly have to think it was bunk. That clomid dosage would have you going again.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Finished my cycle 2 months ago! 675 super test /w 600 EQ /w win. Last 4/w 50mg Ed , hcg 250 2x a week, Stoped hcg 2/w before pct clom 100/50/50/50/50 Daa ED 2/w where I might have messed up is I added T-bomb 2 to my pct after I finished with clom, it seemed all natural? Just did another run of clom last week 100/100/50/50/50/50 still nothing, I don't know what the deal is, my girlfriend is thinking I'm not attracted to her, I don't know what else to try, maybe just some libido pill from super market? And my dam balls are still small, wtf, any ideas would b helpfull thx,
i also think your clomid was bunk, it really shouldve help, also did you control estrogen on cycle?... if not then consider to run real clomid and probably something like ERASE (you should consider a cortisol blocker 2, since its very crucial on PCT for a reason. and may be affecting your libido 2)

Do not get too paranoid about testicular size... just be sure you run an efficient-legit PCT, testicular size will come with time, just be sure to promote it

R

RoyalT81

Awards
Yeah it was from the same place, I guess I could have been bunk, but its weird I had no lethargy, felt good till rescently, strength is still good and getting stronger, getting morning wood, just no libido and shrunken balls? And i do know your balls will take alittle time but its been like 2 months! And I did run a AI through out, and I also was taking a herbal cortisol reducer during pct, starting to day I took 25mg DHEA cause I was getting down feeling, and my balls have been aching all day? Maybe a good thing?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was from the same place, I guess I could have been bunk, but its weird I had no lethargy, felt good till rescently, strength is still good and getting stronger, getting morning wood, just no libido and shrunken balls? And I did run a AI through out, and I also was taking a herbal cortisol reducer during pct, starting to day I took 25mg DHEA cause I was getting down feeling, and my balls have been aching all day? Maybe a good thing?
DHEA now is a terrible mistake specially if you are not recovered... DHEA is still an exogenous hormone, itll keep you suppressed, so dont do it.,... if you used it while on pct, then we know why are you having troubles now... rethink your pct and find a reputable source, heck even go with toremifene and frontload it (that stuff recover your balls pretty quickly. best of luck. i would do 120/90/90/60 of toremifene if possible... seeing you had poor results with clomid (despite being legit or not)...

Edit, just be sure you know if you are actually recovered or not, get bloodwork done if possible, before jumping into another SERM.

R

RoyalT81

Awards
Thanks man, yeah I just started the DHEA today, Wich again it's been 2 months since my last pin, I'll stop but man it really made me feel better.
I'll get blood work done as soon as possibail thx again,