First oral cycle questions

Charles7337

Awards
Stats: 28, 180 lbs, 5'11''

This will be my first oral cycle and Im looking for some advice from veteren users. I have DMZ SUSPENSION (oral) w.iwantsupplements.com/suspensionpct.html DMZ SUSPENSION STACK,DMZ SUSPENSION PCT,DMZ PCT,DMZ SUSPENSION PCT BLACK[/url] Link of the pack. With it I have the Revolution PCT. I also plan to use Milk Thistle as a liver support.

Some questions I have are when should I start the PCT? During the DMZ, Start it the last week, or start once the DMZ is complete.
Should the milk thistle be taken during the DMZ daily or after? Ive heard a lot of controversy over this question.
Lastly I have some HGH (about 40 IU) left over from a buddy and wanted to know if I can take that during the DMZ safely?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No SERM no cycle. Also Dimethazine although one of my favorite compounds is not really that good for a first cycle. Also your PCT is not nearly good enough for dimethazine.

This just screams more research needed in my eyes.

Stats: 28, 180 lbs, 5'11''

This will be my first oral cycle and Im looking for some advice from veteren users. I have DMZ SUSPENSION (oral) w.iwantsupplements.com/suspensionpct.html DMZ SUSPENSION STACK,DMZ SUSPENSION PCT,DMZ PCT,DMZ SUSPENSION PCT BLACK[/url] Link of the pack. With it I have the Revolution PCT. I also plan to use Milk Thistle as a liver support.

Some questions I have are when should I start the PCT? During the DMZ, Start it the last week, or start once the DMZ is complete.
Should the milk thistle be taken during the DMZ daily or after? Ive heard a lot of controversy over this question.
Lastly I have some HGH (about 40 IU) left over from a buddy and wanted to know if I can take that during the DMZ safely?

Thanks in advance for the help.