A few quick questions about Prohormones (M drol/M stane and Epistane)

mcafej

Awards
I've been doing a lot of research on prohormones, originally planning on doing a cycle until I realized that I am too young and still have another year or 2 to grow. Anyways, I have a few questions about some PHs I've researched (Since I will probably do a cycle in a couple years, I figure I should do my research now).

1. Assuming I take a proper SERM with M drol (I would be taking M stane), what are the chances of me getting any long term negative side effects at the age of 22 (on a scale of 1-5, 5 being I will DEFINITELY get long term sides, 1 being no chance)?
2. How does epistane and M drol affect libido? I do have a girlfriend and we will probably still be dating 2 years from now, and I don't want anything to kill my libido for any longer then MAYBE a week.
3. Is it possible to get gyno even months or years after you do a cycle of either epistane or M drol (even with a proper SERM and PCT)? Also, will my balls really shrink on either one of these (if so, how long will it take them to get back to normal size, or will they stay small?)?
4. How long will gains last on a PH? If I do one or 2 cycles a year for 2 or 3 years, and continue to workout hard and stay off PHs, can I expect to keep most of my strength and muscle gains for several years?

If you want to know about me (well, this will be what I plan on doing for a PH cycle).
Height: 6'3
Weight: 210
BF %: 9-12%

Now, these are not my CURRENT stats, but this would be my stats before I started doing any kind of PH, give or take a few pounds. My plan is basically to train until I hit a solid plateau for 2 or 3 months and then start a PH cycle. I've done a LOT of research (cause I'm bored and curious), and this is how I would run my cycles for a couple years.

2 epistane cycles (over an entire year with about 14 weeks between cycles) - 20/30/30/40/40/40
Cycle Assist - 8 a day for 2 weeks before and throughout cycle
PCT assist - 4 a day while taking nolvadex
DAA - 6 grams/day throughout PCT
Nolvadex - 20/20/10/10
Erase - 3/3/3/3 (I would start this when i lower nolvadex to 10 mg/day)

Then, I would do another couple cycles of M stane - 10/10/20/20 and probably 10/20/20/30. This would also be over an entire year with about 14 weeks between cycles.
Same PCT as epistane, but I would run nolvadex 40/20/20/10 and clomid 100/50/50/25 cause I know that this is harsher then epistane.

Anyways, any input or answers would help. The questions that I asked were questions that I couldn't find answers to by just looking online.