Adivce, Dianabol only cycle

AWoody

Awards
Dianabol only cycle.

So here it is, i started my cycle thinking i was up to date with the pros and cons and the do's and dont's. Obviously steriods can be dangerous if not used properly so even after starting my cycle I've carried on reasarching, so ive read so much that I don't even know who are what to believe anymore as I've read people saying one thing, and people saying the other. I do have mates that have done dianabol only cycles so mine is based on theirs and based on other dbol only cycles that I've researched but everybody's different. I was hoping I could post a plan of my cycle and to please ask anybody who has done a dianabol only cycle for any tips/advice and to correct me if I'm doing something I shouldn't or if I'm not doing something I should.

I'm 21 years old, 5 ft 5 inch, small build weighing about 57kg before starting the cycle. I now weigh (60.5)

Heres my cycle up to this date (10,07,2012) and what I plan to the end. Started 03,07,2012

The first 2 days I started 2x 10mg at 10.30am and then 2x 10mg prior to my work out (about 5.30pm)

I was getting lots of side effects, headaches, lightheaded, burning up, shaking etc. I looked up and I'm sure this was due to high blood pressure (side effect). So as of day 3 i then changed my cycle. Is this normal and am I doing the right thing by changing my cycle?

Day 3 onwards..

1x 10mg every 4hours, day 3 the side effects wasn't as bad, day 4 pretty much no side effect and I'm now on day 7 and can hardly notice I've taken one.

I'm drinking 3litre+ water a day as well as eating lots of fish, chicken, eggs, beans etc, 2 proteins shakes per day basically eating as much protein and non protein foods as I can which is basically what i believe to be standard procedure

As of now I feel better after cutting the dose from 2x at a time to 1x

I'm pretty sure all that is normal for a new user so I'm not to worried but if anybody has something to say ^^ please please do.

Now this is where my most serious questions are, I believe that it's good and important to use liver protection products such as milk thistle etc, but, I've read up and been told that using liver protection basically stops the dbol from working, again, I don't know what to believe.

I plan on doing 1x 10mg every 4 hours (40mg a day) for another 2 weeks and then 1x 10mg every 3hours for the remainder of my cycle ( 6week cycle) again is this right?

Now another important question after my cycle I need to take products to restore my body's natural function of producing testosterone so I plan on using nolvadex, I was wondering how long, how much, and when to use the nolvadex and is there any other products I need/should take. also i dont want to lose all my gain after the cycle so what are the best ways to maximise how much i keep and lose? Now I'm sure i must of missed things out and I know you now know I'm a newbie in this game, I made the mistake of starting my cycle thinking I clued up on everything when Im not.

Just so you know since day 2 the cycle has been good, not really felt side effects, trouble sleeping, tiredness of the sort. I've put weight on which is expected so I'm guessing I'm doing something right.

I'm asking at lot here but any feedback is very greatly appreciated

Thanks, Woodie