dymethazine cycle all set up how does it look??

sorendo2670

Awards
Hey everyone. Just got my bottle of LGI DMZ 15 yesterday. I am about 3 weeks off of pct for halo-25 which I enjoyed and kept 12 of the 16 lbs I gained. Anyways I will be taking a few months off and start the dmz in October but I just wanted to have everything in place in case I have to make any changes. So here's how it looks..

2 weeks prior to cycle preload CEL cycle assist and continue through PCT
LGI DMZ-15. 2 caps per day 30/30/30/30
Himalaya care liv. 52
Omega sports T-force ( contains fadogia agrestis, the same ingredient used in hcgenerate to help minimize testicular atrophy and minimize HTPA shutdown)
Bulgarian tribulus, Acai berry, taurine before workouts.
Basic supps- whey, opti men multi, bcaa, glutamine, fish oil, super cissus and glucosamine and chondroitant for joints

Will be staying away from preworkouts to avoid high blood pressure.

PCT: Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Clomid. 50/25/0/0. Just to kick start recovery
DAA caps 3 grams per day
Micronized creatine monohydrate
CEL cycle assist and liv 52
Same basic supps as on cycle.
Maybe a preworkout or NO to maintain strength and aggression in the gym.

So how's it look? Too much or too little of anything? Should I throw in anteus labs aegis on cycle? Any overall changes I should make to maximize results? Also anything i should change in PCT to keep most if my gains besides eating my face off and lowering training volume? Any feedback much appreciated

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. Just got my bottle of LGI DMZ 15 yesterday. I am about 3 weeks off of pct for halo-25 which I enjoyed and kept 12 of the 16 lbs I gained. Anyways I will be taking a few months off and start the dmz in October but I just wanted to have everything in place in case I have to make any changes. So here's how it looks..

2 weeks prior to cycle preload CEL cycle assist and continue through PCT
LGI DMZ-15. 2 caps per day 30/30/30/30
Himalaya care liv. 52
Omega sports T-force ( contains fadogia agrestis, the same ingredient used in hcgenerate to help minimize testicular atrophy and minimize HTPA shutdown)
Bulgarian tribulus, Acai berry, taurine before workouts.
Basic supps- whey, opti men multi, bcaa, glutamine, fish oil, super cissus and glucosamine and chondroitant for joints

Will be staying away from preworkouts to avoid high blood pressure.

PCT: Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Clomid. 50/25/0/0. Just to kick start recovery
DAA caps 3 grams per day
Micronized creatine monohydrate
CEL cycle assist and liv 52
Same basic supps as on cycle.
Maybe a preworkout or NO to maintain strength and aggression in the gym.

So how's it look? Too much or too little of anything? Should I throw in anteus labs aegis on cycle? Any overall changes I should make to maximize results? Also anything i should change in PCT to keep most if my gains besides eating my face off and lowering training volume? Any feedback much appreciated
Everything looks fine except PCT... first you are missing a cortisol blocker wich is crucial then about the SERMs... i woudl drop nolva and keep clomid at 50 mgs straight and prolly taper the last week to 25 mgs... you really dont need 2 serms, and then even stakcing em with 20 mgs of nolva?... plus, your cycle wont be that long... why bother?... so drop the nolva... i personally prefer clomid, but thats a personal choice so you can run the one you like, but drop one..... oh and to sugar coat your cycle, id add a test base or something androgenic like stano... or hey why dont you get some 11-keto?.... if you get a second compound (non-methyl) then run the DMZ for the first 4 weeks and finish with the other compound, again thats to sugar coat it... ive never run dmz but ive ran superdrol. but i would treat dmz as i would treat superdrol, good luck bro! :D