first time using TREN and TEST!!

sebaslizar

Awards
hey guys, after tons of searching, ive decided to go for a TEST AND TREN CYCLE.
STATS: 23 years, 190lbs, 9% BF, 4 years training
Diet is very clean, eating every 3 hours, no cheating.
Im looking for solid gains, i want to gain size while drop fat (lean mass)
CYCLE EXPERIENCE: 2 cycles done. THIS WILL BE MY 3rd CYCLE
since its my first time using tren i was thinking of using tren ace and caber since its a 19-nor

1-8 test e or sust (250 every 4 days)
1-6 tren ace (75 eod)
arimidex during cycle (0.5 eod)
hcg during cycle (500iu /wk)

pct:
clomid 100/50/50
hcg 500iu/wk
caber (dont know dosage)

what do u guys think... is it ok?? looks fine??
would you prefer this cycle or doing a sust,deca and winny??

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
hey guys, after tons of searching, ive decided to go for a TEST AND TREN CYCLE.
STATS: 23 years, 190lbs, 9% BF, 4 years training
Diet is very clean, eating every 3 hours, no cheating.
Im looking for solid gains, i want to gain size while drop fat (lean mass)
CYCLE EXPERIENCE: 2 cycles done. THIS WILL BE MY 3rd CYCLE
since its my first time using tren i was thinking of using tren ace and caber since its a 19-nor

1-8 test e or sust (250 every 4 days)
1-6 tren ace (75 eod)
arimidex during cycle (0.5 eod)
hcg during cycle (500iu /wk)

pct:
clomid 100/50/50
hcg 500iu/wk
caber (dont know dosage)

what do u guys think... is it ok?? looks fine??
would you prefer this cycle or doing a sust,deca and winny??
you'll like tren/test. i'd do tren at 350/week tho, 100 EOD not 75, also, clomid for 4 weeks i would recommend, not 3.

sebaslizar

Awards
ok thanks, would u add anything else?? i think 8 weeks is nothin, wanna do something about 12 weeks but i know tren has to be used for a 6 weeks maximun because its too strong....
can i throw some winny after tren??
maybe somethinh like:
1-12 sust
1-6 tren
7-12 winny (50mg eod)

or is it too much???

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
I don't recommend tren for any first cycle because it's harsh and should only be used with a few cycles under your belt.

With that said...
I would stick with Test E because you can't pin sust E4D like you have planned. Sust will need to be pinned EOD for stable blood levels because of the short esters. Try the tren for 6 weeks, and if your sides aren't too bad you can bump it to 8 weeks. Forget about the winny unless you are doing an extreme cut, otherwise it'll be useless.

FYI, Test + Tren is gonna knock your socks off!:firedevil:

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
:whiner:i really hope this is not your first cycle!... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tren is a good thing but, you really need to be prepared, also please, NO SUSTANON!... sustanon is a very hard thing to run since you need to find your spot to mantain steady test levels with all those 4 esters, plus, sustanon cleanse is about 5 weeks... so more suppression (well youll use hcg anyways so youll be fine), id stay with enanthate.... again good luck, with something like tren youll need it!!!!... just watch for, STRONG SUPPRESSION (EPIC), ridiculous paranoia, high bp, cholesterol levels, ect. :eek5:

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
:whiner:i really hope this is not your first cycle!... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tren is a good thing but, you really need to be prepared, also please, NO SUSTANON!... sustanon is a very hard thing to run since you need to find your spot to mantain steady test levels with all those 4 esters, plus, sustanon cleanse is about 5 weeks... so more suppression (well youll use hcg anyways so youll be fine), id stay with enanthate.... again good luck, with something like tren youll need it!!!!... just watch for, STRONG SUPPRESSION (EPIC), ridiculous paranoia, high bp, cholesterol levels, ect. :eek5:
Amen.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Guys, his first post pretty explicitly says this will be his 3rd cycle. Wish he'd detail his first two, though.

I would use the test-e for 10 weeks rather than 8 to really take advantage of it after it kicks in.

Also, use HCG on-cycle, but not during PCT. HCG is suppressive and therefore a no-no for PCT.

juggaloaded

Awards
Hey Bro be cautious with THE TREN! Test is fine at our age I ran Tren,Deca, AND Sus for ten weeks. If your going with the Trenbolone then at least 10 weeks, around week three your going to explode. But, the Tren gave me weird mental side-effects, sure I was strong as an ox at 195lbs, But it is an ADVANCED STEROID.

I just suggest Tren for at least 10 weeks because its not gonna hit until week 3. And watch out for the "Tren cough"

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
Guys, his first post pretty explicitly says this will be his 3rd cycle. Wish he'd detail his first two, though.

I would use the test-e for 10 weeks rather than 8 to really take advantage of it after it kicks in.

Also, use HCG on-cycle, but not during PCT. HCG is suppressive and therefore a no-no for PCT.
Thanks for clarifying. I guess his first sentence threw me off because of his excitement! haha.

san731

san731

Awards
Hey Bro be cautious with THE TREN! Test is fine at our age I ran Tren,Deca, AND Sus for ten weeks. If your going with the Trenbolone then at least 10 weeks, around week three your going to explode. But, the Tren gave me weird mental side-effects, sure I was strong as an ox at 195lbs, But it is an ADVANCED STEROID.

I just suggest Tren for at least 10 weeks because its not gonna hit until week 3. And watch out for the "Tren cough"
tren for ten weeks? noooo way Jose. 6 is PLENTY. 8 tops!! tren is a very harsh steroid and isn't to be taken lightly. run it irresponsibly and you'll pay the toll. I know of many people who have died using this drug.

juggaloaded

Awards
tren for ten weeks? noooo way Jose. 6 is PLENTY. 8 tops!! tren is a very harsh steroid and isn't to be taken lightly. run it irresponsibly and you'll pay the toll. I know of many people who have died using this drug.
You Learn somthin new everyday!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Tren is so fkn strong that you dont actually run tren, TREN RUNS YOU!!!! :p ... so say your prayers OP... o and yeah, i missed the part of his cycle history... anyways, i dont think 3 cycles under his belt is enough IMO... or maybe yes, but no after reading his plan... no offense, but i think this should be a lil bit better planned... i really wish you best of luck, and well im not the "i know it all" guy so... take my words with a grain of salt, but i certanly do a very extensive research ALWAYS, and i know how tren works... oh and to the guy who says "it will kick in at week 3" id say he will feel it at week 1!!!!... acetate is very fast acting... so OP should keep 6-8 weeks.

IDC

IDC

Awards
I would use the Caber some during your cycle. I'm very sensitive to tren though.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Definitely shorter tren run...test at 10 weeks as your base, but tren I would keep back at 6.

And Ken is rambling a bit, but I agree with his general sentiment. I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into. You say you're doing this cycle "after tons of searching"...did you mean researching? Or were you just searching for a cycle you think you may like? I mean, you don't even know what dosage to run the caber at. IMO, I'd keep caber on-hand or run it moderately during your cycle, not just in PCT as you have it. Seems like with a compound that can mess with progesterone/prolactin so badly, you would have done enough research to run proper support for such a thing.

Also, just as a side-note, I think you're starting your Adex dosage much too high. If you know you're prone to gyno, I'd start at .25mg EOD, and then if it actually becomes apparent you can dose higher. .5mg just seems to be asking for inhibited gains due to a slightly cratered estrogen.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
I myself did test P/tren A at 350/week each my FIRST PINNING cycle, and it was good. trainer for my first show said to, i knew i shoulda done only test and some winnie but, i went through with it. was on for 7 weeks, ONLY sides i noticed were like... if something irritates you, it starts digging and it bothers your for a lil bit. but, i smoked (and still do!) pot on a nightly basis so i could actually sleep at night, and that i've done for 3 years so i can deal with the mental issues like nothing. tren cough... never had, even with HIIT or treadmill, and i was smoking cigars the odd time. i know i know... not the smartest deal.

i wouldn't run it past 8 weeks though, i've been told you start getting ED after that point which, for me, i f'ing hate - i get it from nolva pretty hard (pun intended). just watch out for night sweats, erradic/restless sleep (why i did bong rips) and some emotion differences, but just be aware that its part of the package

juggaloaded

Awards
Tren is so fkn strong that you dont actually run tren, TREN RUNS YOU!!!! :p ... so say your prayers OP... o and yeah, i missed the part of his cycle history... anyways, i dont think 3 cycles under his belt is enough IMO... or maybe yes, but no after reading his plan... no offense, but i think this should be a lil bit better planned... i really wish you best of luck, and well im not the "i know it all" guy so... take my words with a grain of salt, but i certanly do a very extensive research ALWAYS, and i know how tren works... oh and to the guy who says "it will kick in at week 3" id say he will feel it at week 1!!!!... acetate is very fast acting... so OP should keep 6-8 weeks.
Yea I missed the type of ester. I ran Tren Enanthate, which is a longer lasting ester.

sebaslizar

Awards
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE ADVICES... as you can see this is not my first cycle, this is my 3rd cycle BUT, first time im planning on using tren, ive read awsome reviews, ofcuerse theire are some sides that or not so funny. The thing is, im trying to pack on some rock solid muscle, not that dirty bulk. MY OTHER OPTION WAS TESTONON, DECA and WINNY (for exit) what do u think guys??? is this cycle better than test tren??
will be something like this:
1-12 testonon (250mg e4d)
1-10 deca (300mg wk)
7-12 winny (50mg eod)
pct will be the same (adex 0.5 eod, and hcg 500iu wk during cycle)
nolva 40/20/20
clomid 100/50/50

juggaloaded

Awards
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE ADVICES... as you can see this is not my first cycle, this is my 3rd cycle BUT, first time im planning on using tren, ive read awsome reviews, ofcuerse theire are some sides that or not so funny. The thing is, im trying to pack on some rock solid muscle, not that dirty bulk. MY OTHER OPTION WAS TESTONON, DECA and WINNY (for exit) what do u think guys??? is this cycle better than test tren??
will be something like this:
1-12 testonon (250mg e4d)
1-10 deca (300mg wk)
7-12 winny (50mg eod)
pct will be the same (adex 0.5 eod, and hcg 500iu wk during cycle)
nolva 40/20/20
clomid 100/50/50
Test and Deca are a Perfect combo. Deca will lube up your joints and give you that "Puffy" look, But since you will be running test and winny you will be more cut. My dumbass friend is running Deca only, hello DECA DICK! This cycle seems more "legit" IDK what the big deal with tren is, I ran it but then again, Most of these guys have been roiding for awhile. NEVER RUN DECA WITHOUT TEST!

sebaslizar

Awards
i know, test should be in any cycle. do u think dosages are ok for my test deca winny??? or u prefer a shorter cycle but more powerfull (test tren)???

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
i know, test should be in any cycle. do u think dosages are ok for my test deca winny??? or u prefer a shorter cycle but more powerfull (test tren)???
it looks good, but why winny at 50 EOD? my contest prep i was running 100 ED for about 7 weeks. try 75 to start

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
it looks good, but why winny at 50 EOD? my contest prep i was running 100 ED for about 7 weeks. try 75 to start

sebaslizar

Awards
ok so winny 75 ED to start.
BUT THE QUESTION IS: testonon,deca winny better than test tren?? what do u think??

IDC

IDC

Awards
Do the test and tren for a more hard ripped look with the winny. Do the deca and (sustonon?) For more of a bulk.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winny inject only really needs 50 ED. Oral would be around 70-80.

I don't know why people suggest such high doses with stuff. It becomes a waste.

Also deca-dick cam happen with a test base, they're two different issues that don't offset each other.

mrbigdavjb

Awards
I had really good results with test+tren was impressed did a 8 week injection. Strength went crazy and had hardly any side effects.