Trenazone

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
What can I expect from Trenazone? On day 6 at 1 ml. Haven't noticed much, maybe a little extra water weight.

Nate007

Awards
1 ml isn't much honestly. Lowest I would go is 1.5, most people really like 2ml. But less than a week in is still early

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
1 ml isn't much honestly. Lowest I would go is 1.5, most people really like 2ml. But less than a week in is still early
yeah this here ^^^. Trenazone bloated me up like a mofo as well, I was smooth and bloated all cycle....then after a few days off of it all the water dried out and I could see the muscle definition and veins again :D.....

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
yeah this here ^^^. Trenazone bloated me up like a mofo as well, I was smooth and bloated all cycle....then after a few days off of it all the water dried out and I could see the muscle definition and veins again :D.....
Yep, just started 1.5ml

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Trenazone although fun I really feel should be stacked. I personally enjoy stacking it with dimethazine and then you gonna explode. But thats just what I would do.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking it with 8 pumps of RS-trans.....strictly topical right now because this 8 week cycle will be followed by a 12 week test cycle w/d-Bol kickstart.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm stacking it with 8 pumps of RS-trans.....strictly topical right now because this 8 week cycle will be followed by a 12 week test cycle w/d-Bol kickstart.
this is what i did, well trenazone with dermacrine (similar to transaderm) and with some DHT included in the form of 1/2 dose of AHv3 and some PStanz.....the Pstanz and AHv3 are just about as harmless as transdermals if you ask me....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
this is what i did, well trenazone with dermacrine (similar to transaderm) and with some DHT included in the form of 1/2 dose of AHv3 and some PStanz.....the Pstanz and AHv3 are just about as harmless as transdermals if you ask me....

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
I am now on week 5 now and 2 weeks since i bumped up to 1.5ml Trenazone alongside 8 pumps of RS Trans. Other than a little extra water weight (2 lbs or so), and decreased Libido..... Im not feeling any extra edge or seeing progress...?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hey brah, your username is the bomb!, i love iiiiiiiiiiiiiit! LOL... very genious. now about trenazone, ive read awesome reviews on it... i dont have experience with it (that brand), but i have experience with topical tren. you should enjoy it, topical delivery for tren is awesome and you will drop bf and gain size, expect around 10-15 pounds of lean weight, vascularity, aggressivenes and strength gains, and a few side effects like night sweats, warmness, and a werid nose feeling. enjoy, flexappeal! again, awesome username ;)

by the way, i agree with above comments, take advantage of it, go to the max recommended dose, specially for the topical version and even more so if used solo

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
Thanks !!! The effects of trenazone look great, however I'm experiencing none of them what so ever.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
All I know is that stuff burns severely for a solid 20 minutes after application.

I guess that's just the carrier penetrating your skin.

Flexappeal

Awards
  • Established
All I know is that stuff burns severely for a solid 20 minutes after application.

I guess that's just the carrier penetrating your skin.
Yup I get an average tingle after application. But the only effects I have is lost libido !

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thanks !!! The effects of trenazone look great, however I'm experiencing none of them what so ever.
Like I said before I had a similar experience.....didn't get anything much other than sides such as bloating, I used derma and some Pstanz/AHv3 with it so that helped with libido/mood sides....good to hear its not just me lol :D

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I guess i was lucky to have on my hands that famous 1-t tren by primordial performance, i almost cried when i read it was discontinued :( (i hate the FDA :mad: )... awesome product... oh and another side effect, my lips were so red LMAO (watch out for bp), and my muscles looked full, i really loved it... i felt it within a week or so... trenazone has awesome reviews, but again dose it to the max, wash your skin prior application and shave yourself, let it all day long until next day shower

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you can probably increase the amount getting into the blood stream by covering the area with saran wrap for an hour after it is applied. this is called an occlusive dressing.
May be more effective but man does that sound miserable to be doing all the time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yep, just started 1.5ml
What are you seeing from it?
Garbage.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
garbage? that is WTF happened.....just stop being a pu$$y and try the stuff for christ sakes already :D....you are not any of us, and will have different results....
Then when I'm bloated what are you gonna say?

Meet in Boca & do the trade?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Then when I'm bloated what are you gonna say?

Meet in Boca & do the trade?
hell naw, I'd likely have to punch you right in the face for all the trouble you cause me on here LMFAO :D.....thats the point, its essentially free for you to try...and if you get bloated? you can stop. nobody can tell you if you're gonna get bloated or any other sides, the bloating seems to effect a very small % of the guys....like a handful at best that I have seen on here....but your a bloaty bitch, so its highly possible. BTW: Gas = lotta money....stamps = not too much money :lol:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hell naw, I'd likely have to punch you right in the face for all the trouble you cause me on here LMFAO :D.....thats the point, its essentially free for you to try...and if you get bloated? you can stop. nobody can tell you if you're gonna get bloated or any other sides, the bloating seems to effect a very small % of the guys....like a handful at best that I have seen on here....but your a bloaty bitch, so its highly possible. BTW: Gas = lotta money....stamps = not too much money :lol:
So your cheap?

:lol:

I'm off @ 6 so I'll pm ya then.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
So your cheap?

:lol:

I'm off @ 6 so I'll pm ya then.
of course not, LAZY actually lol. hell I told you i'd basically take what you got in GDA, any brand, any count of pills for it. I'm easy like that :D....I do have a Constitutional Law class at BC central campus for fall term ....right by you. we can trade off (what will be illegal by then probably) PH/DS supps in the parking lot, then I can go learn how I will be arrested according to the laws when I go back into class LMFAO....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
of course not, LAZY actually lol. hell I told you i'd basically take what you got in GDA, any brand, any count of pills for it. I'm easy like that :D....I do have a Constitutional Law class at BC central campus for fall term ....right by you. we can trade off (what will be illegal by then probably) PH/DS supps in the parking lot, then I can go learn how I will be arrested according to the laws when I go back into class LMFAO....
:thumbsup:

Americas finest.

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
I am just starting week 3 of a helladrol/trenazone run and really bloated up. Thought about starting 1 cap erase daily? Did you use anything that helped with the bloating? Thanks in advance.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am just starting week 3 of a helladrol/trenazone run and really bloated up. Thought about starting 1 cap erase daily? Did you use anything that helped with the bloating? Thanks in advance.
The bloat is going to help with strength gains to some degree, but a good way to combat it is to make sure you're drinking enough water daily and also you can take an AI such as erase.