Return of The Punisher! Need help on Lean Bulk - AnabolicMinds.com

Return of The Punisher! Need help on Lean Bulk

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Return of The Punisher! Need help on Lean Bulk

Hey guys, long time no visit! I recently returned after a few month layoff of the internet and weight lifting due to financial and health reasons, none of which bbing had anything to attribute to of course! I have been training for 8 years and have competed in MMA for three of them. Anyway, a lot of you may know that I am no stranger to anabolics so no need for that initial question, so on to my question... I would like for opinions on the most effective lean bulking stack. I have been back to training consistently again for 3 months using no supplements, just eating right and plentiful for the first two months, krealklyn (old staple), whey, multi, and 4 weeks of PES Anabeta which I have always enjoyed. I was planning on Test E 500 mg a week for 10 weeks alongside Masteron E at 300mg alongside the test for the same 10 weeks. However, my friend and gear source, is campaigning for me to run the two with Decca D because he wants me to be even better than I was 6 months ago. He knows my goal is to lean up while adding muscle and increasing vascularity, however I am just uncertain of this combo.
    With that being said, what are the opinions? Decca or no decca? Or would you suggest anything different I would love to use Tren E instead of Decca, however I don't want to add any extra anxiety to what I all ready have.
    As a summary of goal: build muscle/strength, shred up. This is my favorite forum for a reason so thanks in advance!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I can't speak out of experience but I would avoid deca at all costs man. Deca dick is a problem. Masteron is great for a lean bulk.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man I appreciate it and will keep it in mind. I do have caber on hand though
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

So Test E at 500mg for 10 weeks stacked alongside Masteron E for 300mg for 10 weeks. I all ready have Nolva and a natty test booster that was given for free from the representative of Cellucore, P6 Extreme, to include in pct. I plan on using a DAA product as well for the first two weeks following my last injection as well as HCG starting week 3 and ending week 8. Any other suggestions for my return to the rodeo?

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help on lean bulk.
    By zelcione in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 04:03 PM
  2. out of the game, need help
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 04:32 PM
  3. Out of the loop - need help on cutting PH
    By Turd Ferguson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10