Testosterone Suspension Tabs

Throwinfar

Awards
Hey all:

I'm able to get 40mg test suspension tabs.. My question is, if the half-life is only 1 hour, does this mean that it's only detectable for about 10 hours total? I am an athlete who gets randomly drug tested through out the year, so this drug would be amazing if it was only detectable for only 1 hour. I am aware that I would have to take one tab every 2-3 hours however. If anybody has any info, please let me know.

size

Awards
  • Established
Reviews on these tabs are very broad. To use them as the only test in a cycle is not a wise choice.

Last edited:

Ript22Swole

Awards
I was told by someone that signature is the only company making test suspension at all

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
it seams like transdermal would be better here

blackjack

Awards
kind of an oxymoron isnt it. doesn't suspension mean to be suspended or dissolved in a liquid carrier?

suspension tablet sounds odd. I thought the only test tabs were Andriol.

size

Awards
  • Established
kind of an oxymoron isnt it. doesn't suspension mean to be suspended or dissolved in a liquid carrier?
suspension tablet sounds odd. I thought the only test tabs were Andriol.
You are correct but that is what the tabs are called. Essentially they are just a sublingual testosterone tablet.

Andriol is actually oil sealed in a capsule. "Each capsule contains 40 mg of testosterone undecanoate in dissolved form. A single Andriol capsule is a soft oval gelatin capsule, orange in color, with a yellow oily fill and marked D3V on the outside."

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
I have some TNE Powder and use it sublingually it really works well.