Superdrol, Halodrol, ECA stack

nfl25

Awards
hey guys for the last two weeks ive been taking 30 mg of superdrol (m-stane) for the last 3 days i have added 50 mgs of Halodrol (halo-plex)
when the superdrol runs out this thursday im gonna bump my haloplex up to 75 then 100 mg. I was wondering if i can take a eca stack on
cardio only days or before my afternoon meals if im done taking all of my ph's by afternoon because i train in the morning. i also will start
taking a milk thistle before i go to bed and i just ordered some organ sheild should be here soon

my stats

6-4
300 lbs
bf% 16
age 23

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Wow. Epic fail.

nfl25

Awards
Wow. Epic fail.
dude ur 6'1'' 160 lbs u dont have the right to say epic fail to anything if you have advice give it other than that dont be a smart ass buddy im an athlete who is very strong and fast and im getting ready for a season not some whimpy punk

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
you can take ECA whenever... just careful of the BP cause of SD with ephedrine, but should be fine if you support properly. and don't just slam all your PH's before noon, it will result in uneven blood levels,spread em out man. like SD 8am, 2pm, 8pm dosages. you shoulda had the organ shield prior to this, but at least you will have it at some point, otherwise, nice. crazy back pumps yet from SD? i always get em hard more than any other steroid.

holysnikey

Awards
Ya I would be very careful as far as BP with ECA and superdrol. I would make an effort to get your BP checked frequently. The machines that use your bicep will not be accurate because anything over 13" will give an inaccurate reading. Who has between 9-13" biceps anyway?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

nfl25

Awards
you can take ECA whenever... just careful of the BP cause of SD with ephedrine, but should be fine if you support properly. and don't just slam all your PH's before noon, it will result in uneven blood levels,spread em out man. like SD 8am, 2pm, 8pm dosages. you shoulda had the organ shield prior to this, but at least you will have it at some point, otherwise, nice. crazy back pumps yet from SD? i always get em hard more than any other steroid.
gotcha will spread them i havent really had any sides "knock on Wood". would you recomend eca before meals or before training

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
gotcha will spread them i havent really had any sides "knock on Wood". would you recomend eca before meals or before training
if u AM workout: before workout then 8 hours later before a meal
if u PM workout: upon wakening, then before workout.

and for sides, you may/may not have sides. my buddy says he gets water retention from the SD, but i highly doubt that. i usually get insane back/anterior delt pumps that make me stop for a minute its so intense. you're probably eating a lot, so this may not be needed, but, SD seems to be a "carb hog", kinda like tren, so eat lots so you dont get tired! my buddy swears that he can hardly function w/o 9h sleep and over 250 carbs while on it.

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Yes bp indeed, and I fight at 155 so suck a heavyweight, maybe a lightweight dick you stim fiend. When you start posting profile pics and stop hiding behind an an NFL screen name maybe you can open your trap

nfl25

Awards
Yes bp indeed, and I fight at 155 so suck a heavyweight, maybe a lightweight dick you stim fiend. When you start posting profile pics and stop hiding behind an an NFL screen name maybe you can open your trap
dude all i did was have question....i am a division football player i broke my ankle in may and i literrally have a month to get my strength back right or i could loose my spot i have no need to have a profile pic because this is called anabolic minds if i were to go to the nfl which i will why would i ever wanna get caught on some stupid ****..... morall of the story is this i am a man not a child rather than right epic fail tell why it would be because its working just fine

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
this is wrong in so many ways that i dont know where to start............ but ill try!

............. WHY ARE YOU RUNNING SUPERDROL AND HALODROL AT THE SAME TIME... and then superdrol at 30 mgs (COF COF max dose!!!!!).... why are you doing that? altho 2 mass builders its pointless IMO... and well youll get extreme liver stress... then we have cholesterol levels at the other corner... i didnt read about any mention on liver supports! :ugh2: and no, organ shield and milk thistle is not enough for that liver stress.

nfl25

Awards
this is wrong in so many ways that i dont know where to start............ but ill try!

............. WHY ARE YOU RUNNING SUPERDROL AND HALODROL AT THE SAME TIME... and then superdrol at 30 mgs (COF COF max dose!!!!!).... why are you doing that? altho 2 mass builders its pointless IMO... and well youll get extreme liver stress... then we have cholesterol levels at the other corner... i didnt read about any mention on liver supports! :ugh2: and no, organ shield and milk thistle is not enough for that liver stress.
i mean the superdrol is gone and im just on haloplex now.... as far as two mass builders im 300 pounds usually give or take a few now im about 310 like i said im a football player who broke his ankle in may and i dont have a tremendous amount of time to gain my strength back....... what excatly is going to happen to me buy doing this?

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
wtf is a troll?
I guess it isn't, you will be fine taking ephedra man, the only danger from ephedra is taking more than the recomended dose before a run. but just out of my own curiosity since you are in training for football and obviously want to get as strong as possible, why not get the real thing instead of some cheap designers?

nfl25

Awards
I guess it isn't, you will be fine taking ephedra man, the only danger from ephedra is taking more than the recomended dose before a run. but just out of my own curiosity since you are in training for football and obviously want to get as strong as possible, why not get the real thing instead of some cheap designers?
IDK dude like this guy was trying to get mme on deca but he said ****s in ur system for a minute and i can afford a positive drug test so he said go the oral route and as im searching this designer **** is cheap and idk part of me loves the harder work that half the fun even if the gains would be easier with dianabol or such

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Wow. This is sad. Don't forgot to have a new liver in your fridge. Also I see no type of serm listed.

/thread
/delete

nfl25

Awards
Wow. This is sad. Don't forgot to have a new liver in your fridge. Also I see no type of serm listed.

/thread
/delete
i didnt need any advice on a serm genius... u people are ****ing tiny like ill be just fine

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
i didnt need any advice on a serm genius... u people are ****ing tiny like ill be just fine
To methly stacked together is bad for your liver. People who don't take advice are the true idiots. Good luck your going to need it.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established

nfl25

Awards
To methly stacked together is bad for your liver. People who don't take advice are the true idiots. Good luck your going to need it.
i understand dude but u didnt give any advice, the superdrol is already gone im just on haloplex.... what do u supposed i do right now at this time tell me? Also tell me what is going to happen to me, dont just say so sad or this or that.. is my liver going to suddenly explode?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
easy big guy, we all are here to learn... while i think your plan is unsafe and not the best (JMO), i would advice that you take TUDCA to protect your liver IMO milk thistle could be enough with a milder compound (even more so if its pharma grade like legalon, but i think you just grabbed milk thistle at the average supp store wich doesnt have too much absortion)... you actualy ran superdrol at a very high dose (the max dose actually)... for some reason i dont think youll listen if we tell you to stop... so better play it safe, do yourself a favor and grab TUDCA as soon as possible

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
is my liver going to suddenly explode?

Hmmm, no i don't think that usually happens, what i think happens though is without proper liver care (especially considering you ran 2 methyls) you could POSSIBLY have liver damage, and that is never a good thing. Am i saying that because you ran this cycle without an efficient support supp that your liver is going to fail? No, but what i'm saying is that if you continue to run cycles like this without the proper care of your body it wouldn't be too hard to completely **** your liver.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Hmmm, no i don't think that usually happens, what i think happens though is without proper liver care (especially considering you ran 2 methyls) you could POSSIBLY have liver damage, and that is never a good thing. Am i saying that because you ran this cycle without an efficient support supp that your liver is going to fail? No, but what i'm saying is that if you continue to run cycles like this without the proper care of your body it wouldn't be too hard to completely **** your liver.
This^

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
All this advice given to u is why I said epic fail in my first post. If u wanna just rant on about random cycles, head over to bluelight. Or better yet, go to ehow.com and see if they have the info ya need

nfl25

Awards
All this advice given to u is why I said epic fail in my first post. If u wanna just rant on about random cycles, head over to bluelight. Or better yet, go to ehow.com and see if they have the info ya need
dude you were the first person to comment and all u said was epic fail.... I bench almost 500 lbs and squat almost 600 not bragging but the only reason why i took these pills was to gain my weight back from surgery before my season..... thank so though dude i appreciate ur advice not being a smart ass either i have a life and a future and i honestly will never take these or steroids again because im naturally 300 plus pounds and i do run a 4.9 forty u can say o well prove it then i would say what reason would have to lie i sit here and look at these forums and see " im 5-8 160 lbs and im looking to get big ive been lifting for a year".... thats not ****ing me... i dont do the whole internet **** talking thing either dude im a grown ****ing man not a child

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some increased aggression, must be nasty sides! How about letting us all know how you trained to get that big and fast? What kind of program? Let's focus on being positive, sounds like you might have some good info to share.

nfl25

Awards
Some increased aggression, must be nasty sides! How about letting us all know how you trained to get that big and fast? What kind of program? Let's focus on being positive, sounds like you might have some good info to share.

well thank you sidoious

now a days i do whatever my schools strength and conditioning coach tells us to do, but i got really by starting off with 145 for the squat bench and deadlift and i would perform 5 reps going up weight in every set untill i physically couldnt anymore.... its nothing extravagant but it worked for me..... as far as speed... idk im black

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
**** the skinny haters bro!! your a beast, but like I said before, you will be fine taking ephedrine on your cardio only days at minimal dosage, just keep up the hard work, and you will come back even stronger after this injury... **** happens, best of luck...

Jader

Awards
i mean the superdrol is gone and im just on haloplex now.... as far as two mass builders im 300 pounds usually give or take a few now im about 310 like i said im a football player who broke his ankle in may and i dont have a tremendous amount of time to gain my strength back....... what excatly is going to happen to me buy doing this?
sorry for all the flamers man, here is some actual advice lol....im glad u dropped the superdrol man, fyi, two methyl oral steroids are usually a bad idea, unless u are very experienced, but usually the experienced users would never really do this because everyone knows its a big nono. anyways, not only are you a very big person, but u broke your ankle. so in my opinion, anything that should make u gain a lotta weight like SD should not be used. the extra weight your putting on is putting more stress on that ankle which is obviously not good. Halo is a good mild designer steroid that is generally a mild muscle builder, but still pretty good for strength increases or recomping. in my opinion, keep on the halo, and do rehabilitative movements for the ankle. also taking a calcium, magnesium and zinc supplement along with a vitamin D3 supplement and a multi should help out quite a bit. also, if u can reduce the amount of fat u have, in the hopes u can achieve less impact on the ankle when u run or walk, that would be ideal. The ECA stack u got goin on is fine, and will help u achieve that. ALSO, bump the haloplex to 75 or 100mg since your a big guy. ALWAYS do a good PCT when your finished k? best wishes to you!

nfl25

Awards
**** the skinny haters bro!! your a beast, but like I said before, you will be fine taking ephedrine on your cardio only days at minimal dosage, just keep up the hard work, and you will come back even stronger after this injury... **** happens, best of luck...
thanks dude i appreciate it all i was lookin for was some advice.... goodluck buddy

nfl25

Awards
sorry for all the flamers man, here is some actual advice lol....im glad u dropped the superdrol man, fyi, two methyl oral steroids are usually a bad idea, unless u are very experienced, but usually the experienced users would never really do this because everyone knows its a big nono. anyways, not only are you a very big person, but u broke your ankle. so in my opinion, anything that should make u gain a lotta weight like SD should not be used. the extra weight your putting on is putting more stress on that ankle which is obviously not good. Halo is a good mild designer steroid that is generally a mild muscle builder, but still pretty good for strength increases or recomping. in my opinion, keep on the halo, and do rehabilitative movements for the ankle. also taking a calcium, magnesium and zinc supplement along with a vitamin D3 supplement and a multi should help out quite a bit. also, if u can reduce the amount of fat u have, in the hopes u can achieve less impact on the ankle when u run or walk, that would be ideal. The ECA stack u got goin on is fine, and will help u achieve that. ALSO, bump the haloplex to 75 or 100mg since your a big guy. ALWAYS do a good PCT when your finished k? best wishes to you!
thanks bro ur advice is good i gotchu... best of luck

nfl25

Awards
know this was a Long time ago but I've always remembered how disrespectful u people were when I asked a few questions so lol just wanted to drop a line and tell you and everyone else I recovered from my broken ankle two years ago.... Never needed to run any ****ty pro hormones again..... Didn't need a new liver and I am currently playing professional football in Canada :)

/thread

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
^^^ good luck making the NFL as well. Especially with your attitude. You might be bigger than other people, but how useful are you with a broken ankle? Train smart to get results. Break a leg. Or... wait... never mind.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
well thank you sidoious

now a days i do whatever my schools strength and conditioning coach tells us to do, but i got really by starting off with 145 for the squat bench and deadlift and i would perform 5 reps going up weight in every set untill i physically couldnt anymore.... its nothing extravagant but it worked for me..... as far as speed... idk im black
:laughing: that is awesome. I would like to point out that the 2nd overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, Greg Robinson, 6'5 332lbs repped 225 32 times and ran a 4.92. You are lying about your abilities. Good luck in football.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Who the hell gravedigged this thread back up......

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who the hell gravedigged this thread back up......
The Op did cause he wanted to show he's a bad a$$ Canada football player. Wait, is football soccer in Canada, or football.....hmmm

Btw mrmark, your advice was garbage.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Mstane is methylstenbolone not sd. You don't even know what you're running? Really?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Btw I hope you get kidney stones for bumping this thread

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
The Op did cause he wanted to show he's a bad a$$ Canada football player. Wait, is football soccer in Canada, or football.....hmmm

Btw mrmark, your advice was garbage.
My advice may be garbage.., but that was like 2 years ago. I just re read what I left I'm smh at myself. All I remember is trying to write something but was thinking about something else and not paying attention.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My advice may be garbage.., but that was like 2 years ago. I just re read what I left I'm smh at myself. All I remember is trying to write something but was thinking about something else and not paying attention.
No worries, I regret a bunch of stuff I say.