Knee Surgery Next week, Looking into Steroid therapy, Rookie looking for experience!?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%

Knee Surgery Next week, Looking into Steroid therapy, Rookie looking for experience!?

Hey guy,

So very new to this site and basically to this whole side of supplements.

My story is: I'm 20 years old about 5'8 and weighing 175lbs and have been weight training for about 3 years. I'm an Active soccer player and was looking forward to what could have been very important tryouts for me this past spring but in January I tore my Medial Meniscus. I finally have surgery next week and have all my rehab lined up for after that, the only problem is since its a large tear It might take about 8 weeks to heal *And might not heal fully* Or their just gonna scrap the medial meniscus itself. My question is I was recommended by my friend (amateur bodybuilder) to take Winstrol for steroid therapy for after the surgery to increase recovery time and heal the meniscus better *if in fact they keep it* I have done some some reading and research into this but am still full of questions such as, Smart Idea? possible side effects? do I need to do any type of preparation? Do I have to stack or take support supplements or can I take it alone?

I'm Looking for someone with experience and who can help me out with this as I Really want to be able to play soccer again by next spring.. I'm chasing my dream and really wanna do what I can to attain it.

Thank's again.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yur friend is not smart.. Winny is terrible for joints dude..something like deca or hgh would be better but i still would not sugesst any kind of anabolics for anyone yur age.. Rehab it up an you should be g2g bro.. I feel you though man I've had 4knee surgeries l. If they decide to fix instead takig out meniscus yur gnna be laid up and on crutches for a while.. Keep weight off it.Just find the best physical therapist yur insurance can cover and do everything he says
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Yur friend is not smart.. Winny is terrible for joints dude..something like deca or hgh would be better but i still would not sugesst any kind of anabolics for anyone yur age.. Rehab it up an you should be g2g bro.. I feel you though man I've had 4knee surgeries l. If they decide to fix instead takig out meniscus yur gnna be laid up and on crutches for a while.. Keep weight off it.Just find the best physical therapist yur insurance can cover and do everything he says
    Appreciate the info bro, sorry to hear about the 4 surgeries :s damn that's intense, But Sounds good man !
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123
    Yur friend is not smart.. Winny is terrible for joints dude..
    ^ 100% agree. I had a winny/test cycle all lined up for end of summer and abandoned taking winstrol for the next year because of a miniscus tear i had surgery on last week. This is what a responsible adult that values his health and recovery would do(the only people that should use steroids in the first place).
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    ^ 100% agree. I had a winny/test cycle all lined up for end of summer and abandoned taking winstrol for the next year because of a miniscus tear i had surgery on last week. This is what a responsible adult that values his health and recovery would do(the only people that should use steroids in the first place).
    word yo!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.77%

Igf lr3 ftw

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Torn meniscus(knee surgery)
    By Manwhore in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 08:27 PM
  2. My MRI next week
    By Billy the kid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2004, 05:14 AM
  3. Starting R3 IGF1 Next week / Follow this!
    By Gland777 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 06:26 PM
  4. reconstructive knee surgery tommorow
    By institutional in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 02:00 PM
  5. I'm starting this next week..need some cardio tips
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 11:08 PM