reason for my gyno?

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
So, I haven't used any testosterone boosters since last summer, and I keep getting these reoccurring gyno flare-ups. I just had my estradiol level checked out and everythings fine. So, my question is, what the heck keeps causing these flare-ups, and what do I use to get rid of them? It seems a waste to use my nolva to get rid of it since my estrogen level is in check.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Wtf get some letro and be done with it brother! :0 why let it sit any longer than you have to????

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Well, I actually have letro on hand but have been saving it for during or after a cycle if my estro levels were exceedingly high and/or my gyno was getting ridiculous due to the estro levels. My estro is at a good level though. So, I should still use it? I thought letro would only take care of the gyno by eliminating estro?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you eat lots of carbs, sodium, alcohol, or caffeine?

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
So, I haven't used any testosterone boosters since last summer, and I keep getting these reoccurring gyno flare-ups. I just had my estradiol level checked out and everythings fine. So, my question is, what the heck keeps causing these flare-ups, and what do I use to get rid of them? It seems a waste to use my nolva to get rid of it since my estrogen level is in check.
how do you know its gyno????... can you specify your symptoms, a lot of guys confuse pseudogyno with real gyno. so chill, tell and then act bud

Papihustler33

Papihustler33

Awards
I didn't know you can get Gyno from natural test boosters! How can that be?

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Thanks guys! Yeah, they are not natty test boosters. I've used superdrol, epi, and tren in the past. Planning on my first inject cycle soon using test e. As far as knowing if it is gyno or not, yes I know it is gyno. I was diagnosed by my endocrinoligist before she started me on tamoxifen a few years back. She won't give that to me anymore, she would only suggest surgery which is ridiculous at this point. I have resorted to getting nolva in liquid state from online sources which has been affective in the past to reducing it, but don't want to have to resort to using that all the time, and don't see the reason to use it if my estro levels normal. The lumps come and go, for a few months they won't be there, then out of no where the are back again. They have been hanging around again for about a month now, so that is why I had my labs done.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Yeah, they are not natty test boosters. I've used superdrol, epi, and tren in the past. Planning on my first inject cycle soon using test e. As far as knowing if it is gyno or not, yes I know it is gyno. I was diagnosed by my endocrinoligist before she started me on tamoxifen a few years back. She won't give that to me anymore, she would only suggest surgery which is ridiculous at this point. I have resorted to getting nolva in liquid state from online sources which has been affective in the past to reducing it, but don't want to have to resort to using that all the time, and don't see the reason to use it if my estro levels normal. The lumps come and go, for a few months they won't be there, then out of no where the are back again. They have been hanging around again for about a month now, so that is why I had my labs done.
So you went to your doctor, she recommends surgery, and you don't want to follow up. What does she know, she's only a doctor.

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
So you went to your doctor, she recommends surgery, and you don't want to follow up. What does she know, she's only a doctor.
Well, the surgery is absolutely ridiculous. You don't just jump into surgery to remove something that is not even always there. These lumps are not even huge..they are just bigger than my nipples and hurt like a bit@$ when bumping into something. The point is she was trying to scare me into stopping use of 'natty test boosters' which I told her I was using. When I have used nolva in the past (while prescribed by her AND after) it has gotten rid of it. Surgery is last resort if it is permanent, and it is clearley not permanent. Nolva is tough on the body, however, if I was to use it all the time, which is the other reason she is not prescribing that to me anymore.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Well, the surgery is absolutely ridiculous. You don't just jump into surgery to remove something that is not even always there. These lumps are not even huge..they are just bigger than my nipples and hurt like a bit@$ when bumping into something. The point is she was trying to scare me into stopping use of 'natty test boosters' which I told her I was using. When I have used nolva in the past (while prescribed by her AND after) it has gotten rid of it. Surgery is last resort if it is permanent, and it is clearley not permanent. Nolva is tough on the body, however, if I was to use it all the time, which is the other reason she is not prescribing that to me anymore.
A few suggestions, do not touch your nipples or play with em... this release more prolactin, stay away from junk food, in fact try a high protein low carb diet.... try to lose some fat, and if you want, try to run something androgenic... to play it safe i would go with androhard v3 for 8-12 weeks, it is designed to be not so suppressive and definately will help with gyno, specially if its a slight case. good luck my friend.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
around 60% of diet is carbs, low sodium, and an average of maybe 3 beers on the weekend. Tons of caffeine though.
lower carbs and caffeine and see of it helps. caffeine rapes my nipples and so do carbs. keto diet always has them feeling good and hard not puff

and I use nolvadex on and off for it. what do you find so harsh about it?

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
A few suggestions, do not touch your nipples or play with em... this release more prolactin, stay away from junk food, in fact try a high protein low carb diet.... try to lose some fat, and if you want, try to run something androgenic... to play it safe i would go with androhard v3 for 8-12 weeks, it is designed to be not so suppressive and definately will help with gyno, specially if its a slight case. good luck my friend.
Thanks Eagle! I will try the higher protein/lower carb diet for awhile and see how that works. Plus, I've never used that 'androhard v3' product you are suggesting, but I will definitely look into it! I really do appreciate the advice!