A quick look at "Bromo"

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Cool A quick look at "Bromo"

Here's the straight run-down on what Bromocriptine Mesylate is, and what it's good for...

<I>by Lyle McDonald</I> - Bromocriptine is a dopamine agonist drug (meaning it acts like dopamine in the brain), primarily activating the dopamine D2 receptors.&nbsp; It's main use is for the treatment of high prolactin, Parkinson's disease, and acromegaly; it was also used by bodybuilders in the 80's for it's GH releasing properties.&nbsp;However, it's metabolic effects are far greater than that.

In genetically obese rats, bromocriptine normalizes metabolism and there are many good reasons to think it will do the same in humans.&nbsp; Bromocriptine has use during dieting (to minimize the negative adaptations), muscle gain when very lean, and may be beneficial post-steroid cycle.&nbsp; It may also be useful for diabetes treatment and may have pro-sexual effects.

Bromocriptine has a half-life of roughly 12-14 hours, and dosing is 2.5-5 mg/day taken in the morning.

For additional information, read Lyle McDonald's ebook, <I>target=_blank>Bromocriptine: An Old Drug With New Uses</I>.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.69%

great post let's here more info.....I have some friends that really bad side from the Bromo

Similar Forum Threads

1. Needing a quick look at my PCT
    By willicole in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:05 PM
  2. Omfg Look At This
    By NE1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-17-2004, 09:30 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2003, 09:02 PM
  4. Comprehensive Look At Bodyfat
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:33 PM
  5. Look at this women, tell me what you think?
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2003, 10:13 PM