Need info...

jay808

Awards
Recently have been tested for steroid use. So I was wondering what I could buy over the counter that would show the same properties or close to the same properties as ( tren and Tess ) the test was a urine test that got sent to the lab. I was also wondering what the urine would show.. If anyone knows?? And it was for probation not any athletic comps. Or anything like that..

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recently have been tested for steroid use. So I was wondering what I could buy over the counter that would show the same properties or close to the same properties as ( tren and Tess ) the test was a urine test that got sent to the lab. I was also wondering what the urine would show.. If anyone knows?? And it was for probation not any athletic comps. Or anything like that..

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
If anything OTC could mirror Trenbelone, don't you think people would just buy that?

Why don't you just man up and admit you made a mistake to your probation officer? Are you expecting people to support an ex-con by helping him lie about the drug problem he obviously has, as evidenced by the conditions stated in his parole?