beastdrol

biador619

Awards
Hi. I've been contemplating doing a cycle of beastdrol, but first a little about me. I'm 28, 5'6", 170lbs, 13%body fat. I train each muscle group by itself, once a week and no more than 45min to 1hr. Cardio is done 3 times a week for 30 min. I also consume 3200-3400 cals a day. I previously ran Hdrol for a cycle which probably helped me gain 3-4 pounds. Not much do to the fact that I was on deployment on a ship for seven months and it's hard to get in all the calories I need.

The way I want to cycle beastdrol is as follows. 20mgs week 1-3, 30mgs week 4. Week 2 into pct I'll take. In pct I'll get on a good test booste and formastanzol. And liver support during cycle. Amount of. A Calories will stay the same if not it'll go up by 500 cals. Training will will also remain the same.

So now for my concerns. I've been reading the logs out the and they are by people with not much time under their belt so i can't really compare their results with what I might get, due to the fact that you can build pounds and pounds of muscle with a perfect diet and workout routine. So for a guy like me who has been lifting on and off since I was 16, what kind of results can I expect. Also the average gain from what I've read seems to be around 15-25 pounds. I know for sure that most of that is water weight or the fact that the majority of the people who write these logs are pretty jr. If the majority of the weight I gain is water weight is it even worth risking getting my natural test shutdown permanently?

I wanted to made my decision soon before this stuff gets banned. Id appreciate and help especially from uexperienced users who've got the gains to prove it and kept em. Thanks.

Written on my iPhone sorry for the grammar.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Well firs off you need a serm which is missing from the cycle layout you posted, as for your ? Regarding weight gain thats going to depend on ur diet and training. Keepable gains id say 5 to 10 lbs maybe more maybe less thats on you. Hope this helps good luck with ur cycle beast is awesome i ran it a couple cycles back for a bulk and gained 20 or so lbs. Remember to get ur serm before you start ur cycle.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Serm is needed. As far as gains it will be all on your diet. You can easy keep 25lbs provided that you do proper pct along with diet and for the first 2 weeks de-load, then on the third week start back up with intensity slows working you way up.

Other notes beast is a rip of of a price.

rage4cage

rage4cage

Awards
Ive ran the beast several times in the past! Good stuff just make sure u got some good PCT's, I didnt and paid fot it.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Serm is needed. As far as gains it will be all on your diet. You can easy keep 25lbs provided that you do proper pct along with diet and for the first 2 weeks de-load, then on the third week start back up with intensity slows working you way up.

Other notes beast is a rip of of a price.
Word. LGI'S SD is where it's at

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20