Husker89

Banned
Awards
Whether in pct bridge on standalone it doesnt matter tell me how was it

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I thought it was great as a standalone (well with forma and a few natty supps).....like I was saying on here the other day, I had to make it a 4 week cycle at 20mg per day....next time I'll probably do 6 weeks at 6/13/20/20/13/6....that way one bottle (expensive) lasts one cycle. I don't like the idea of the lower dosed weeks, but supposedly the stuff works well at lower doses....I did get mine on special when it first came out, I think like 50-60 a bottle? something like that...its pretty pricey now though (I know you don't like high priced stuff, example: PP lol).....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
lol just got a bottle and a bottle of cyanostane rx for my test cyano rx run and osta for pct or after pct. LOL on the pp stuff the bottle was a bill but everything was 20% off
I thought it was great as a standalone (well with forma and a few natty supps).....like I was saying on here the other day, I had to make it a 4 week cycle at 20mg per day....next time I'll probably do 6 weeks at 6/13/20/20/13/6....that way one bottle (expensive) lasts one cycle. I don't like the idea of the lower dosed weeks, but supposedly the stuff works well at lower doses....I did get mine on special when it first came out, I think like 50-60 a bottle? something like that...its pretty pricey now though (I know you don't like high priced stuff, example: PP lol).....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I wish I bought more at the debut pricing....got two bottles, not bad. but yeah, I used it "post-PCT"....I did a month long PCT then i did the osta/forma for a month. I just felt funny using it in PCT, like it was the wrong thing to do....but I bet it would be fine, I felt no shutdown at all....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
nice helpful info for sure, thanks bud
I wish I bought more at the debut pricing....got two bottles, not bad. but yeah, I used it "post-PCT"....I did a month long PCT then i did the osta/forma for a month. I just felt funny using it in PCT, like it was the wrong thing to do....but I bet it would be fine, I felt no shutdown at all....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I hope more people share some experiences with the stuff, I'd be interested to hear about it....I know a lot of guys have used it, but they never really elaborate on it....here is their chance :D

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I just finished week two of Ostra RX stacked with 11 Spray. Thus far not much to show for my efforts but it usually takes a couple of weeks to build. I think this next week will be the most telling.

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards
I know there's a few logs of this over at Iron Mag Forums.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Osta is available in capsule form (20mg of powder per capsule) from reputable sources these days. I know from the source I have, I can get 20mg caps (40 of them) for $31, and if you were trying to run it at 20mg/wk, that would be just 2 days short of a full 6-week cycle.

Get on that cheap time...the liquid tastes awful anyway!

Or so my hamsters tell me...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Osta is available in capsule form (20mg of powder per capsule) from reputable sources these days. I know from the source I have, I can get 20mg caps (40 of them) for $31, and if you were trying to run it at 20mg/wk, that would be just 2 days short of a full 6-week cycle.

Get on that cheap time...the liquid tastes awful anyway!

Or so my hamsters tell me...
Yeah i just don't trust some of these sources....its easier to trust reputable companies and pay double or more ...