Test Base for a PH like Halodrol?

LearnAnabolic

Awards
So I postponed my first cycle, giving more time for my natural gains to go through.

I still certainly want to use Halodrol and run a cycle eventually. I want to do this as safely and as risk free as possible with the most effective PCT/HTPA recovery possible. I want nuts ready to roll as soon as the cycle ends. :veryhappy:

I've been hearing about a "Test" base, basically some form of testosterone to support pro-hormone usage to fend off lethargy and keep libido up.

What are my options in terms of this? I know Andromass/Bulk converts into T. Is this sufficient? Are there any orals/patches/legal alternatives which convert to/create T in the system?

I've even thought about Test - E/C for a test base, if I could find a legitimitate source, but then at that point, why not run a T cycle? I've against pinning for source issues and honestly, needles aren't my thing, but I wouldn't be against 1/2 injections a week for 5 weeks. I'm honestly thinking about it at this point. I've also heard about patches that convert into T, I know this exist pharmaceutically, but is there a real alternative available that doesn't require a prescription?

Basically, what are my options for test bases when running a PH, do you think its necessary for a Halodrol cycle at 50/75/75/75/100?

Appreciate ANY help and input.

LearnAnabolic

Awards
Also, does a test base prevent/slow testicular shrinkage and shutdown or actually speed it up? Does it help you transition into PCT better? In the sense that its smoother? Just looking for experiences. Thanks.

technique88

technique88

Awards
So I postponed my first cycle, giving more time for my natural gains to go through.

I still certainly want to use Halodrol and run a cycle eventually. I want to do this as safely and as risk free as possible with the most effective PCT/HTPA recovery possible. I want nuts ready to roll as soon as the cycle ends. :veryhappy:

I've been hearing about a "Test" base, basically some form of testosterone to support pro-hormone usage to fend off lethargy and keep libido up.

What are my options in terms of this? I know Andromass/Bulk converts into T. Is this sufficient? Are there any orals/patches/legal alternatives which convert to/create T in the system?

I've even thought about Test - E/C for a test base, if I could find a legitimitate source, but then at that point, why not run a T cycle? I've against pinning for source issues and honestly, needles aren't my thing, but I wouldn't be against 1/2 injections a week for 5 weeks. I'm honestly thinking about it at this point. I've also heard about patches that convert into T, I know this exist pharmaceutically, but is there a real alternative available that doesn't require a prescription?

Basically, what are my options for test bases when running a PH, do you think its necessary for a Halodrol cycle at 50/75/75/75/100?

Appreciate ANY help and input.
My first cycle I ran androhard and helladrol. A very successful cycle indeed. Androhard or andromass would be a great test base. On the pricier side but worth it. The test base with help leep unwanted PH sides, give you more solid "keepable" gains and a smoother transition into PCT.

This was my cycle:
Androhard:
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
Helladrol:
0/50/75/75/100/100/100/0

dagger1

Awards
Dhea alone sucks, but normally works well during cycle at few hundred milligrams(it has a decent conversion rate when test is low and methyls take a toll on the liver possibly allowing more dhea than normal to survive first pass)

technique88

technique88

Awards
Dhea alone sucks, but normally works well during cycle at few hundred milligrams(it has a decent conversion rate when test is low and methyls take a toll on the liver possibly allowing more dhea than normal to survive first pass)
The problem with dhea is that it converts to many different things.

LearnAnabolic

Awards
So my options are basically Andromass/hard/bulk or pinning.

Just curious, what is it about PP DHEA that makes it different from any other DHEA supplement out there, is there some way to directs more of it to be Test? Otherwise I don't see what the cost and hype is about?

Of course I'm missing SOMETHING, I just don't know what. :)

Appreciate all the input so far, it really does help.

holysnikey

Awards
There are some PH's people use as test base substitutes such as mentabolan, dermacrine and stanz. I believe Stanz is in one of the if not the main active ingredient in one of the Andro series mentioned before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

technique88

technique88

Awards
So my options are basically Andromass/hard/bulk or pinning.

Just curious, what is it about PP DHEA that makes it different from any other DHEA supplement out there, is there some way to directs more of it to be Test? Otherwise I don't see what the cost and hype is about?

Of course I'm missing SOMETHING, I just don't know what. :)

Appreciate all the input so far, it really does help.
Stano would definitely be a cheaper option. No, PP is not your only choice its what I've personally used and worked. Their DHEA is altered in ways to where they will more efficiently convert to the hormone they claim it does. DHEA isn't anabolic, there are so many chemical pathways.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, does a test base prevent/slow testicular shrinkage and shutdown or actually speed it up? Does it help you transition into PCT better? In the sense that its smoother? Just looking for experiences. Thanks.
No it will not prevent shutdown. It can make a cycle better because it prevents a total abolishment of your libido and energy levels. It helps pct by leaving you in a better mood/psychological status before pct.

Stano would definitely be a cheaper option. No, PP is not your only choice its what I've personally used and worked. Their DHEA is altered in ways to where they will more efficiently convert to the hormone they claim it does. DHEA isn't anabolic, there are so many chemical pathways.
It's 4-dhea enanthate which is far more efficient at converting to testosterone, androstenedione, and diol than dhea.

There are other options out there for testosterone "bases" such as AMS 4-AD (4-dhea). ForeRunner labs Alpha Bulk (4-dhea enanthate).

Like was said some guys add it epiandrosterone compounds for additional dht, which provides test like effects such as an improved test/estrogen ratio.

And of course there is always testosterone, the king of the ring.

technique88

technique88

Awards
No it will not prevent shutdown. It can make a cycle better because it prevents a total abolishment of your libido and energy levels. It helps pct by leaving you in a better mood/psychological status before pct.

It's 4-dhea enanthate which is far more efficient at converting to testosterone, androstenedione, and diol than dhea.

There are other options out there for testosterone "bases" such as AMS 4-AD (4-dhea). ForeRunner labs Alpha Bulk (4-dhea enanthate).

Like was said some guys add it epiandrosterone compounds for additional dht, which provides test like effects such as an improved test/estrogen ratio.

And of course there is always testosterone, the king of the ring.
I would like to see a test cycle with helladrol thrown in there somewhere. I think it would be a sick cycle.

D Rock

Awards
I was wondering if anyone could elaborate on stano as a "test base". i understand how products like androhard/mass/bulk, dermacrine, 4ad etc.. are considered test bases because in theory the dhea or dhea derivatives (4-dhea) will convert to testosterone. stano on the other hand is dht based. i've read that dht does have positive effects on the brain and sex drive and obviously its these effects that people want to combat lethargy and loss of libido, but it doesn't seem immediately clear to me how this can really be considered a "test" base when it does not convert to test. i know i probably sound naive in regards to all this, that's why im asking. if anyone could chime in i would really appreciate it thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone could elaborate on stano as a "test base". i understand how products like androhard/mass/bulk, dermacrine, 4ad etc.. are considered test bases because in theory the dhea or dhea derivatives (4-dhea) will convert to testosterone. stano on the other hand is dht based. i've read that dht does have positive effects on the brain and sex drive and obviously its these effects that people want to combat lethargy and loss of libido, but it doesn't seem immediately clear to me how this can really be considered a "test" base when it does not convert to test. i know i probably sound naive in regards to all this, that's why im asking. if anyone could chime in i would really appreciate it thanks
You pretty much answered your own question. It has test like effects. It does not actually increase serum testosterone though.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the reason injecting test works in these aspects is because of the DHT conversions

if you're not injecting, go for a compound similar to DHT like stano or androhard

D Rock

Awards
That makes sense thanks man. Obviously none of these products compare to pinning actual test, but if you had to choose between stano or any one of the dhea derived products what would you pick?

LearnAnabolic

Awards
That makes sense thanks man. Obviously none of these products compare to pinning actual test, but if you had to choose between stano or any one of the dhea derived products what would you pick?
2x

Test is an option, though not likely. Just seeing what you all with experience would suggest.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are coming out with AndroEnhance in a couple weeks which will be a topical 4-DHEA product along with another hormone and will be a great option for you OP.

ITW

ITW

Awards
I'd like to see an answer to this too.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would choose simply based on my goals and what I'm running it with. Example if I'm cutting I'd run halo with a low dose of Alpha Bulk. And a moderate dose of an Epiandrosterone product. As the cut went on I would increase the epiandrosterone dose and decrease the alphabulk dose to harden up.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm looking to add ~6-8 lbs of lean body weight, how far do you think a 4 week stack of Alpha Bulk / Stano would get me? Would the stano even be necessary? Looking for low sides and smooth pct (otc), but I'm not sure 4 weeks of AB would be long or strong enough.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm looking to add ~6-8 lbs of lean body weight, how far do you think a 4 week stack of Alpha Bulk / Stano would get me? Would the stano even be necessary? Looking for low sides and smooth pct (otc), but I'm not sure 4 weeks of AB would be long or strong enough.
Alpha Bulk and stano are not huge mass gainers. They do more to offset side effects like low libido, and lethargy. You want to stack them with a compound like halodrol (as indicated in op) or something else that's known to produce lbm such as Alpha Mass (1-DHEA enanthate), superdrol, etc.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info Royd - how much more suppressive is 1-dhea compared to 4-dhea? Would stano be good stacker with 1-dhea? Reason I'm thinking is that it may help keep the estro down a bit, since dhea can convert to estrogen. Would otc pct still be ok with 1-dhea?

Oh, sorry to the op for hijacking :burnout:

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info Royd - how much more suppressive is 1-dhea compared to 4-dhea? Would stano be good stacker with 1-dhea? Reason I'm thinking is that it may help keep the estro down a bit, since dhea can convert to estrogen. Would otc pct still be ok with 1-dhea?

bump...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1-DHEA is a bit more suppressive, but has a tendency to cause lethargy and libido issues. Stano would help with that, and it would be an extremely dry cycle. 1-DHEA does not aromatize to any great degree though. OTC people get away with but anything over 4-5 weeks and you should start looking to use a serm.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-DHEA is a bit more suppressive, but has a tendency to cause lethargy and libido issues. Stano would help with that, and it would be an extremely dry cycle. 1-DHEA does not aromatize to any great degree though. OTC people get away with but anything over 4-5 weeks and you should start looking to use a serm.
Good info - I think I may go with 4 weeks of alpha mass stacked with stano for my next run. Just hope the sides stay at bay. Really looking to try something non-methylated.