Test Base for a PH like Halodrol?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Test Base for a PH like Halodrol?

So I postponed my first cycle, giving more time for my natural gains to go through.

I still certainly want to use Halodrol and run a cycle eventually. I want to do this as safely and as risk free as possible with the most effective PCT/HTPA recovery possible. I want nuts ready to roll as soon as the cycle ends.

I've been hearing about a "Test" base, basically some form of testosterone to support pro-hormone usage to fend off lethargy and keep libido up.

What are my options in terms of this? I know Andromass/Bulk converts into T. Is this sufficient? Are there any orals/patches/legal alternatives which convert to/create T in the system?

I've even thought about Test - E/C for a test base, if I could find a legitimitate source, but then at that point, why not run a T cycle? I've against pinning for source issues and honestly, needles aren't my thing, but I wouldn't be against 1/2 injections a week for 5 weeks. I'm honestly thinking about it at this point. I've also heard about patches that convert into T, I know this exist pharmaceutically, but is there a real alternative available that doesn't require a prescription?

Basically, what are my options for test bases when running a PH, do you think its necessary for a Halodrol cycle at 50/75/75/75/100?

Appreciate ANY help and input.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Also, does a test base prevent/slow testicular shrinkage and shutdown or actually speed it up? Does it help you transition into PCT better? In the sense that its smoother? Just looking for experiences. Thanks.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LearnAnabolic
    So I postponed my first cycle, giving more time for my natural gains to go through.

I still certainly want to use Halodrol and run a cycle eventually. I want to do this as safely and as risk free as possible with the most effective PCT/HTPA recovery possible. I want nuts ready to roll as soon as the cycle ends.

I've been hearing about a "Test" base, basically some form of testosterone to support pro-hormone usage to fend off lethargy and keep libido up.

What are my options in terms of this? I know Andromass/Bulk converts into T. Is this sufficient? Are there any orals/patches/legal alternatives which convert to/create T in the system?

I've even thought about Test - E/C for a test base, if I could find a legitimitate source, but then at that point, why not run a T cycle? I've against pinning for source issues and honestly, needles aren't my thing, but I wouldn't be against 1/2 injections a week for 5 weeks. I'm honestly thinking about it at this point. I've also heard about patches that convert into T, I know this exist pharmaceutically, but is there a real alternative available that doesn't require a prescription?

Basically, what are my options for test bases when running a PH, do you think its necessary for a Halodrol cycle at 50/75/75/75/100?

Appreciate ANY help and input.
    My first cycle I ran androhard and helladrol. A very successful cycle indeed. Androhard or andromass would be a great test base. On the pricier side but worth it. The test base with help leep unwanted PH sides, give you more solid "keepable" gains and a smoother transition into PCT.

This was my cycle:
    Androhard:
    6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
    Helladrol:
    0/50/75/75/100/100/100/0
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Dhea alone sucks, but normally works well during cycle at few hundred milligrams(it has a decent conversion rate when test is low and methyls take a toll on the liver possibly allowing more dhea than normal to survive first pass)
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dagger1
    Dhea alone sucks, but normally works well during cycle at few hundred milligrams(it has a decent conversion rate when test is low and methyls take a toll on the liver possibly allowing more dhea than normal to survive first pass)
    The problem with dhea is that it converts to many different things.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

So my options are basically Andromass/hard/bulk or pinning.

Just curious, what is it about PP DHEA that makes it different from any other DHEA supplement out there, is there some way to directs more of it to be Test? Otherwise I don't see what the cost and hype is about?

Of course I'm missing SOMETHING, I just don't know what.

Appreciate all the input so far, it really does help.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Answers

There are some PH's people use as test base substitutes such as mentabolan, dermacrine and stanz. I believe Stanz is in one of the if not the main active ingredient in one of the Andro series mentioned before.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LearnAnabolic
    So my options are basically Andromass/hard/bulk or pinning.

Just curious, what is it about PP DHEA that makes it different from any other DHEA supplement out there, is there some way to directs more of it to be Test? Otherwise I don't see what the cost and hype is about?

Of course I'm missing SOMETHING, I just don't know what.

Appreciate all the input so far, it really does help.
    Stano would definitely be a cheaper option. No, PP is not your only choice its what I've personally used and worked. Their DHEA is altered in ways to where they will more efficiently convert to the hormone they claim it does. DHEA isn't anabolic, there are so many chemical pathways.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LearnAnabolic View Post
    Also, does a test base prevent/slow testicular shrinkage and shutdown or actually speed it up? Does it help you transition into PCT better? In the sense that its smoother? Just looking for experiences. Thanks.
    No it will not prevent shutdown. It can make a cycle better because it prevents a total abolishment of your libido and energy levels. It helps pct by leaving you in a better mood/psychological status before pct.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Stano would definitely be a cheaper option. No, PP is not your only choice its what I've personally used and worked. Their DHEA is altered in ways to where they will more efficiently convert to the hormone they claim it does. DHEA isn't anabolic, there are so many chemical pathways.
    It's 4-dhea enanthate which is far more efficient at converting to testosterone, androstenedione, and diol than dhea.

There are other options out there for testosterone "bases" such as AMS 4-AD (4-dhea). ForeRunner labs Alpha Bulk (4-dhea enanthate).

Like was said some guys add it epiandrosterone compounds for additional dht, which provides test like effects such as an improved test/estrogen ratio.

And of course there is always testosterone, the king of the ring.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

No it will not prevent shutdown. It can make a cycle better because it prevents a total abolishment of your libido and energy levels. It helps pct by leaving you in a better mood/psychological status before pct.

It's 4-dhea enanthate which is far more efficient at converting to testosterone, androstenedione, and diol than dhea.

There are other options out there for testosterone "bases" such as AMS 4-AD (4-dhea). ForeRunner labs Alpha Bulk (4-dhea enanthate).

Like was said some guys add it epiandrosterone compounds for additional dht, which provides test like effects such as an improved test/estrogen ratio.

And of course there is always testosterone, the king of the ring.
    I would like to see a test cycle with helladrol thrown in there somewhere. I think it would be a sick cycle.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I was wondering if anyone could elaborate on stano as a "test base". i understand how products like androhard/mass/bulk, dermacrine, 4ad etc.. are considered test bases because in theory the dhea or dhea derivatives (4-dhea) will convert to testosterone. stano on the other hand is dht based. i've read that dht does have positive effects on the brain and sex drive and obviously its these effects that people want to combat lethargy and loss of libido, but it doesn't seem immediately clear to me how this can really be considered a "test" base when it does not convert to test. i know i probably sound naive in regards to all this, that's why im asking. if anyone could chime in i would really appreciate it thanks
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could elaborate on stano as a "test base". i understand how products like androhard/mass/bulk, dermacrine, 4ad etc.. are considered test bases because in theory the dhea or dhea derivatives (4-dhea) will convert to testosterone. stano on the other hand is dht based. i've read that dht does have positive effects on the brain and sex drive and obviously its these effects that people want to combat lethargy and loss of libido, but it doesn't seem immediately clear to me how this can really be considered a "test" base when it does not convert to test. i know i probably sound naive in regards to all this, that's why im asking. if anyone could chime in i would really appreciate it thanks
    You pretty much answered your own question. It has test like effects. It does not actually increase serum testosterone though.
    ForeRunner Labs

13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

the reason injecting test works in these aspects is because of the DHT conversions

if you're not injecting, go for a compound similar to DHT like stano or androhard
  14. Registered User
    Answers

That makes sense thanks man. Obviously none of these products compare to pinning actual test, but if you had to choose between stano or any one of the dhea derived products what would you pick?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    That makes sense thanks man. Obviously none of these products compare to pinning actual test, but if you had to choose between stano or any one of the dhea derived products what would you pick?
    2x

Test is an option, though not likely. Just seeing what you all with experience would suggest.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

We are coming out with AndroEnhance in a couple weeks which will be a topical 4-DHEA product along with another hormone and will be a great option for you OP.

17. ITW
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock
    I'd like to see an answer to this too.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    I'd like to see an answer to this too.
    ditto...
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I would choose simply based on my goals and what I'm running it with. Example if I'm cutting I'd run halo with a low dose of Alpha Bulk. And a moderate dose of an Epiandrosterone product. As the cut went on I would increase the epiandrosterone dose and decrease the alphabulk dose to harden up.
    ForeRunner Labs

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Answers

If I'm looking to add ~6-8 lbs of lean body weight, how far do you think a 4 week stack of Alpha Bulk / Stano would get me? Would the stano even be necessary? Looking for low sides and smooth pct (otc), but I'm not sure 4 weeks of AB would be long or strong enough.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    If I'm looking to add ~6-8 lbs of lean body weight, how far do you think a 4 week stack of Alpha Bulk / Stano would get me? Would the stano even be necessary? Looking for low sides and smooth pct (otc), but I'm not sure 4 weeks of AB would be long or strong enough.
    Alpha Bulk and stano are not huge mass gainers. They do more to offset side effects like low libido, and lethargy. You want to stack them with a compound like halodrol (as indicated in op) or something else that's known to produce lbm such as Alpha Mass (1-DHEA enanthate), superdrol, etc.
    ForeRunner Labs

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info Royd - how much more suppressive is 1-dhea compared to 4-dhea? Would stano be good stacker with 1-dhea? Reason I'm thinking is that it may help keep the estro down a bit, since dhea can convert to estrogen. Would otc pct still be ok with 1-dhea?

Oh, sorry to the op for hijacking
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info Royd - how much more suppressive is 1-dhea compared to 4-dhea? Would stano be good stacker with 1-dhea? Reason I'm thinking is that it may help keep the estro down a bit, since dhea can convert to estrogen. Would otc pct still be ok with 1-dhea?

bump...
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

1-DHEA is a bit more suppressive, but has a tendency to cause lethargy and libido issues. Stano would help with that, and it would be an extremely dry cycle. 1-DHEA does not aromatize to any great degree though. OTC people get away with but anything over 4-5 weeks and you should start looking to use a serm.
    ForeRunner Labs

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    1-DHEA is a bit more suppressive, but has a tendency to cause lethargy and libido issues. Stano would help with that, and it would be an extremely dry cycle. 1-DHEA does not aromatize to any great degree though. OTC people get away with but anything over 4-5 weeks and you should start looking to use a serm.
    Good info - I think I may go with 4 weeks of alpha mass stacked with stano for my next run. Just hope the sides stay at bay. Really looking to try something non-methylated.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1D Black as a test base for OTC cycles: any takers?
    By classic34 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 01:54 AM
  2. good test base for deca/dbol cycle?
    By HulkSmash1010 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 07:25 PM
  3. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:53 PM
  4. TD Test Base for only a month?