My Serm-less PCT

DJShred

DJShred

Awards
I recently did a bit of an unusual cycle... 3 weeks of Halotest (per label) followed by 2 weeks of Havoc (30 per day). I saw pretty decent gains in strength throughout the whole cycle. I was pretty well shut down by the end. Libido was in the trash. Also, I'd get pretty nasty hot flashes early on in my PCT following my morning dose - a common side-effect of treatment in men with low test levels.

After completing this cycle I, again (yes - like an idiot... flame away), decided to tempt fate and not obtain a serm. 3 weeks into my post cycle I've had no loss of strength, still feel great and test levels seem to be regulated. Horny as a 15 year old and Mr. Happy is standing at full attention to greet me in the morning.

While I'm sure a serm would have been of further benefit, I feel this PCT has been a success. Here's what I'm doing:

Morning:
3 Testroplex (or Testo-Rex... they're the same thing).
2 Kre-Alkalyn

Noon:
3 Testroplex
1 Ultimate Nutrition Tribulus
3 Now Liver Detox

Evening:
3 Now Liver Detox
2 Glucosamine
1 Tribulus

Bed:
4 iSatori Isa-Test
4 Revolution Black PCT
3 Now ZMA

I intend to maintain this PCT for another week, making it a full 4 weeks, then drop the Revolution and maybe the Isa-Test. Thoughts?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the lightly dosed cycle made your serm-less pct seem "ok" but if it was a decent dosed cycle the serm-less pct would of been pretty harsh but anyway at least it didn't go bad for you...you keep all your gains?

DJShred

DJShred

Awards
So far, no big losses. Strength is still 100%. I expect to lose some size as I'm a notorious hard-gainer.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I've done this with bad results (very similar anyway)
With a serm it was night and day.
How's your labido? If you had a serm it would prob be back by now if it's not

DJShred

DJShred

Awards
It was back in full effect after the first week.

DJShred

DJShred

Awards
The only real negative I've experienced is I haven't taken a solid dump in 2 weeks. Something isn't making my stomach too happy.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Rising libido and the "feel" of testosterone regulation does not mean you are not still in HTPA shudown. Yet it was a mild dose cycle, lets just say you are one of the lucky ones to get away with it, next time don't tempt fate IMO and just get Clomid from a reputable source. As for other sides, did you notice testicular shrinkage or lack of penile sensitivity ON cycle? How is that compared to now?

Best advice would be to get some blood samples taken...and well figure out where to go from there. Best of luck!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
imo your only horny from the tribulus. **** makes me wanna bang one out like 8 times a day. its also scientifficaly proven to do nothing to test production. imo grab a serm and dont tempt fate. if the same sh*t shut you down before you might wanna start eating clomid like it was skittles.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
imo your only horny from the tribulus. **** makes me wanna bang one out like 8 times a day. its also scientifficaly proven to do nothing to test production. imo grab a serm and dont tempt fate. if the same sh*t shut you down before you might wanna start eating clomid like it was skittles.
Hmmmmm clomid skittles...sounds yummy. Anyhow, like superbeast said, this is only a libido booster -that not many even benefit from it- and it does not work for Human Males as a test. booster at all, the studies companies used to claim for this trait are based off on rats, and like I said, we are not male lab critters, we are males of a homo-sapiens species...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Clomid skittles ??? Put me down for 3 weeks worth !

DJShred

DJShred

Awards
Minor loss of sensitivity - it's returned now. A little shrinkage. The primary reason I didn't grab a serm was because of all the mixed reviews I read on the "for research purposes". Open to suggestion (and appreciative) via PM for reputable sources for my next cycle. I also didn't want to beat on my liver too much more. I am a social drinker.

The other thing that leads me to believe my test levels are returning is the hot flashes I got right after taking my morning doses. I understand that's a common side effect of clinical testosterone treatments.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Minor loss of sensitivity - it's returned now. A little shrinkage. The primary reason I didn't grab a serm was because of all the mixed reviews I read on the "for research purposes". Open to suggestion (and appreciative) via PM for reputable sources for my next cycle. I also didn't want to beat on my liver too much more. I am a social drinker.

The other thing that leads me to believe my test levels are returning is the hot flashes I got right after taking my morning doses. I understand that's a common side effect of clinical testosterone treatments.
What reviews did you read? Research chems are fine just look for sponcers of reputable boards and start there.