Could baking gear hurt it?
- 10-23-2004, 11:09 PM
- 10-24-2004, 03:37 AM
There should be no bacterica in it (almost) to start with. but moderate heat should not hurt most things, like 200 degrees f. if you go about 350 you have prblem with the oil
10-25-2004, 01:43 AM
i always bake everything i get for atleast 15 minutes on 200 just to make sure and i have never had any problem with any of my gear, best of luck!
Carry On The Chaos
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigred6347 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-22-2012, 11:50 AM
- By andrewT in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 12-12-2011, 10:23 PM
- By Cass9311 in forum General ChatReplies: 25Last Post: 09-12-2010, 07:22 PM
- By ZoMbSta in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 07-14-2006, 08:21 AM
- By Grant in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2004, 02:50 PM