First Cycle, advice, precautions, etc Help wanted.

aekornmyr

Awards
So first post on this forum, and I hoping I could get some advice, so that I'll be a bit more educated on the subject.

I'd like to start out with why I'm considering doing a cycle.
Well I'm 22 years of age, well soon 23, and I have quite the large muscle imbalance in my left and right side, especially my arms/forearms by maybe 2-3 inches, and even after training for nearly 2 years, it seems my right side just grows faster than the other side.

I'm quite the large guy, 5.11(I think, I'm used to the metric system) and I weigh about 250 at 18-20% body fat(Having had the healthiest of lives but I'm gone down from 33% in the last 2 years).

Mainly what I'd like to achieve is gain some strength, but that is secondary, What concerns me the most is the size difference.

What I have on hand is about 400 tabs of Turinabol, and I'm wonder if I should use them, at first I thought I'd cycle it at 60mg a day for 8 weeks, but then I read that you need at least a 100mg, then some people say to cycle at 40mg but with some Test E, so I'm not really sure what to do.

So what I'd like to know is:
What is the main discomforts you might get on a first cycle.
Do I need liver support with a single oral steroid, or can I do without it.
Good things to cycle Tbol with(I might be prone to hairloss)
Do you need a PCT with Tbol? I heard that you don't, but I'd like to be sure.

Thank you for reading my post, and any feedback is appreciated.(Sorry for my english, not my main language)

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
This all can be learned with a quick search or two.