How to extend superdrol cycle?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning a superdrol cycle, and will be stacking other compounds such as trenazone and stano-200.

My question is, is it okay to end SD after 5 weeks and continue using those weaker products for another 2 weeks?

My concern is that once SD is stopped I will be in shutdown and those weaker compounds might not be enough to maintain gains/hormone levels.

I suppose I could instead start the weaker compounds 2 weeks ahead of time by themselves, and then finish the cyle with SD. But, I've never seen anyone do it this way.

Any info would be appreciated.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Start them 1 week before your SD cycle will end, like you suggested. That will give the new compound time to saturate your blood. Good gains!

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Start them 1 week before your SD cycle will end, like you suggested. That will give the new compound time to saturate your blood. Good gains!
Maybe I'll run SD for 4 weeks, start the others at week 3, and extend them out to a total cycle of 8 weeks.

However this is an entire month of only the weak compounds after being shut down from SD.

I hope they are enough to hold onto the SD gains, and not feel totally shut down.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Maybe I'll run SD for 4 weeks, start the others at week 3, and extend them out to a total cycle of 8 weeks.

However this is an entire month of only the weak compounds after being shut down from SD.

I hope they are enough to hold onto the SD gains, and not feel totally shut down.
You'll b fine bro, its called a bridge and ppl do that all the time.