Please help , No Gains

peterellissa

Awards
New User Please help no gains !!

I have been using sust and dianobold for 6 months now , I have gained at the most 6Kg , I was on a 2 Month break and then went on the following
Dragon Deca 300 / Globalanabolic Tren mix 200 / Sustabolin 250 (Sust) , In 4 weeks i have not really been seeing any diffrence in size , the only thing i can notice is hardeing of the muscle , I am on a diet from a respected trainer and train 5 times a week , The roids im taking was prescibed by this trainer but i just feel like something is not working and i do not know what , can anyone out there please help , Im from South Africa and cant find anyone that can give me a straight answer , Am i being stupid ? Is this how these roids work ? am I expecting to much , any Comments good or bad will be greatly apriciated , Im on a full protein shake before training and 2 x dosses of Mass Attack a day , i eat 5 Healty meals a day . I am starting to get the feeling that i am being taken for a ride , I use to be only on Nomadlab's stuff but was told that its the worst one that gets faked the most , Thank you in advance for any help

peterellissa

Awards
Since my last 2 month break it has now been 5 weeks , i Weight 163lbs when i started and now weight 167lbs