4 weeks into Test cycle. Blood Work Results. Need Help.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle looks like this:

Week 1-10: Test E 500mg/wk
Week 1-6: Dzine 45mg/day
Adex: .5 EOD

Blood work was done on 6/29 (3 weeks in).

Testosterone: 944 (Normal: 348-1197)
LH: .3 (Norm: 1.5-12.4)
FSH: .2 (Norm: 1.5-12.4)
Estradiol: 56.6 (Norm: 7.6-42.6)
BUN: 21 (Norm: 6-20)
BUN/Creatine: 20 (Norm 8-19)

Was told that my Test level should be significantly higher. Also, sex drive is a bit low.

Have gained abt 8-9lbs so far, and strength is through the roof. So I know something is working.

Think the Test is bunk? I got it from someone I perceive to be a very reliable source.

I have to stop Dzine soon and am worried I will begin to lose all of my gains.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Looks like legit Test to me. Why don't you get off the AI for now and bring it into the equation IF estrogen related problems arise? I say that because if you completely crush estrogen that could hinder gains etc...

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Looks like legit Test to me. Why don't you get off the AI for now and bring it into the equation IF estrogen related problems arise? I say that because if you completely crush estrogen that could hinder gains etc...
Also it's only your 3rd week into a 10 week cycle and your test levels are nearly maxed out on the scale used

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also it's only your 3rd week into a 10 week cycle and your test levels are nearly maxed out on the scale used
I hear what you're saying, but that scale is for normal adult males, not ones shooting 500mg/wk. From what I've seen and read, number should be much higher.

Also, sex drive and other Test related are still low.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I hear what you're saying, but that scale is for normal adult males, not ones shooting 500mg/wk. From what I've seen and read, number should be much higher.

Also, sex drive and other Test related are still low.
Ok gotcha I suppose you're right. As for libido, I'd say that's your estrogen being crushed by running Adex throughout your cycle. Hoping someone else can chime in

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You're using Test E so it simply hasn't kicked in yet then, give it another week or so.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're using Test E so it simply hasn't kicked in yet then, give it another week or so.
Thanks man. I realize its a slow ester, but after 4 weeks I should be feeling something.

If its under dosed, what do I do next? Once I stop the Dzine, I could be in trouble.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks man. I realize its a slow ester, but after 4 weeks I should be feeling something.

If its under dosed, what do I do next? Once I stop the Dzine, I could be in trouble.
Hopefully that won't happen...

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spoke with supplier. He swears he uses the same stuff.

This is the last week on this vial. Gave him back the 2nd vial. Told him to switch it out for new one (I realize this is probably in vain, but what other choice do I have?).

He also said I could switch it out for Sust. Thoughts on this?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test levels should be >1500

although LH and FSH are low with high test meaning there is test in your vial.. seems under dosed

I would retest mid cycle... If levels are still the same don't use that supplier