My First Lean Bulk Cycle

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So after cutting all summer, I plan to start this on September 3rd. Hoping to be extremely lean by the time I start the cycle and would like to add as many clean pounds as possible with minimal fat gain. Here's the cycle.

1-4 Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast - 100mg each EOD
5-12 Test Prop - 100mg EOD
8-12 Anavar - 60mg (5 weeks)

Would love to run the Ace and Mast for longer but don't have enough and would love to run the var at 80mg for longer but again, don't have enough. I think I should be able to see some great gains though. Just threw it together today so I figured i'd post it up for all the bros to see. I'll probably log it or something.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
what was your cut like

technique88

technique88

Awards
Can't you just put off the cycle save up and get more gear. Run it right or don't run it at all. It would just be ashame, right when tren and mast are really pulling through you stop. And the var, 75mg minimum and for 6 weeks min. Ideally 75mg for 8 weeks would be nice.

technique88

technique88

Awards
May I suggest this:

Test prop: week 1-12 100mg EOD
Tren ace : week 1-8 25mg ED

I have seen people run tren really low like this and get really good results. I know its not going to be crazy but your sides will be at a very bare minimum, you can run it longer, have more stable blood levels, and have some decent tren gains, just nothing major...

technique88

technique88

Awards
May I suggest this:

Test prop: week 1-12 100mg EOD
Tren ace : week 1-8 25mg ED

I have seen people run tren really low like this and get really good results. I know its not going to be crazy but your sides will be at a very bare minimum, you can run it longer, have more stable blood levels, and have some decent tren gains, just nothing major...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah that would be a shame to run the tren and mast like that.....but if he knows he won't be getting any more of either in the future for whatever reason....he may just want to run them for whatever its worth at a month.....sometimes it happens like that.....

technique88

technique88

Awards
yeah that would be a shame to run the tren and mast like that.....but if he knows he won't be getting any more of either in the future for whatever reason....he may just want to run them for whatever its worth at a month.....sometimes it happens like that.....
That's true or he can save the tren and mast for another time and throw in some SD at a lower dose to get a nice lean bulk. The var will help tighten him back up towards the end.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
That's true or he can save the tren and mast for another time and throw in some SD at a lower dose to get a nice lean bulk. The var will help tighten him back up towards the end.
I like your low dose tren idea though.....he should do that for sure. never really thought of it in this instance, but I do advocate running things at lower dosages for longer duration as opposed to shorter duration with higher/average dosing.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I like your low dose tren idea though.....he should do that for sure. never really thought of it in this instance, but I do advocate running things at lower dosages for longer duration as opposed to shorter duration with higher/average dosing.
Definitely, that way he won't deal with those famous tren sides too badly and get some slower steady gains. Personally, tren sounds amazing but the sides don't make it worth it to me. I want to feel amazing on cycle not put my body through hell to gains some size. If I were to run tren, which I may in the distant future I would probably do 8 weeks of tren ace @ 25mg/ED.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Definitely, that way he won't deal with those famous tren sides too badly and get some slower steady gains. Personally, tren sounds amazing but the sides don't make it worth it to me. I want to feel amazing on cycle not put my body through hell to gains some size. If I were to run tren, which I may in the distant future I would probably do 8 weeks of tren ace @ 25mg/ED.
yeah for sure.....I got hellacious anxiety and paranoia my last run on tren, it was double dosed so I was taking 100-150mg EOD or so....gave me crazy sides. I have nightmares thinking about taking that stuff again :D.....sublingually taking the pellets a few times was not bad, and my first injectable run on tren was not bad either....but when i went for that higher dose (not on purpose, but the guy who brewed it always double dosed his stuff to be sure he was getting ultra potent stuff) I got bad sides. never again....did use trenazone recently, and want to try trenavar....but no real tren for me anymore....

technique88

technique88

Awards
yeah for sure.....I got hellacious anxiety and paranoia my last run on tren, it was double dosed so I was taking 100-150mg EOD or so....gave me crazy sides. I have nightmares thinking about taking that stuff again :D.....sublingually taking the pellets a few times was not bad, and my first injectable run on tren was not bad either....but when i went for that higher dose (not on purpose, but the guy who brewed it always double dosed his stuff to be sure he was getting ultra potent stuff) I got bad sides. never again....did use trenazone recently, and want to try trenavar....but no real tren for me anymore....
That sounds terrble lol. I ran trenazone for 3 weeks (only stopped bc it keppt getting on my girlfriend) and I was one angry mo fo. I woke up hating the world, bad attitude, and a bad temper. The gains were sick though. I was getting really strong and lean.

I woulod never want to feel paranoid and anxious from a steroid. That sounds miserable. With 25mg ED and some caber in there I would hope sides wouldn't be so apparent.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I ran before tren at 100mg EOD and had literally ZERO sides. **** was great. So i'm not worried about sides at all. and I still have 2 months so I may be able to get some more gear before then. Depends on a couple things but we'll see.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I ran before tren at 100mg EOD and had literally ZERO sides. **** was great. So i'm not worried about sides at all. and I still have 2 months so I may be able to get some more gear before then. Depends on a couple things but we'll see.
If that's the case then I suggest the 25mg ED so you can have a full 8 week cycle of tren. You will most likely get more gains from 8 weeks of tren @ 25mg ED then only 4 weeks @ 100 EOD. If you can get more gear then for sure run the 100mg EOD for 8 weeks. Try to get more var. Like I said 75mg min for 6 weeks.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
That sounds terrble lol. I ran trenazone for 3 weeks (only stopped bc it keppt getting on my girlfriend) and I was one angry mo fo. I woke up hating the world, bad attitude, and a bad temper. The gains were sick though. I was getting really strong and lean.

I woulod never want to feel paranoid and anxious from a steroid. That sounds miserable. With 25mg ED and some caber in there I would hope sides wouldn't be so apparent.
trenazone didn't make me aggro, but epi did....but yeah, paranoia and anxiety are not pleasant things to experience...so if you can avoid them, its best to do so :D....as you say, very low dosing should help with the sides (I never had problems at lower to middle range doses)....but after a bad experience you tend to avoid certain things no matter what.

technique88

technique88

Awards
trenazone didn't make me aggro, but epi did....but yeah, paranoia and anxiety are not pleasant things to experience...so if you can avoid them, its best to do so :D....as you say, very low dosing should help with the sides (I never had problems at lower to middle range doses)....but after a bad experience you tend to avoid certain things no matter what.
Agreed bro. There are so many fun anabolics out there, if one makes a bad impression there plenty more to experiment with. I would really love to give primo a try in the future.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
If that's the case then I suggest the 25mg ED so you can have a full 8 week cycle of tren. You will most likely get more gains from 8 weeks of tren @ 25mg ED then only 4 weeks @ 100 EOD. If you can get more gear then for sure run the 100mg EOD for 8 weeks. Try to get more var. Like I said 75mg min for 6 weeks.
Yea i'll see what I can do. Last time I ran var at 80mg for 7 weeks...****en loved it. Hopefully i'll figure out my job situation soon enough and then be able to get more gear. $500 min is steep lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
Yea i'll see what I can do. Last time I ran var at 80mg for 7 weeks...****en loved it. Hopefully i'll figure out my job situation soon enough and then be able to get more gear. $500 min is steep lol
D@mn thats rough. My guy requires a $300 minimum. Var is reasonably priced too.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
D@mn thats rough. My guy requires a $300 minimum. Var is reasonably priced too.
Yea mine used to be $200 I think but he bumped it up to $500 to get rid of newbs. The var is a great price also. I'm thinking if I'm not able to grab more gear before I run this cycle I might save the var until I can get more and run a few bottles of epi at 45 or 60mg a day.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Yea mine used to be $200 I think but he bumped it up to $500 to get rid of newbs. The var is a great price also. I'm thinking if I'm not able to grab more gear before I run this cycle I might save the var until I can get more and run a few bottles of epi at 45 or 60mg a day.
I think thats a better plan. There will always be a next cycle. I am running var at 75mg for 7 weeks right now. What did you notice in terms of gains? What results did it give you and when did it start to kick in for you? This is my first run with var...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I think thats a better plan. There will always be a next cycle. I am running var at 75mg for 7 weeks right now. What did you notice in terms of gains? What results did it give you and when did it start to kick in for you? This is my first run with var...
I don't really remember specifically and I had already been running 100mg Prop + 150mg Mast EOD for 3 weeks when I added in var but I definitely remember it felt like the cycle had really kicked up a notch and I seemed to be seeing results faster. My strength went through the roof also. Wish I could be more specific but I remember being impressed.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Small update. Looks like there's a good chance i'll be able to get more gear for my cycle. Here's the revised plan :)

1-10 Test Prop, Mast, Tren Ace - 100mg Each EOD
11-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD
6-12 Anavar 90mg/day

technique88

technique88

Awards
Small update. Looks like there's a good chance i'll be able to get more gear for my cycle. Here's the revised plan :)

1-10 Test Prop, Mast, Tren Ace - 100mg Each EOD
11-12 Test Prop 100mg EOD
6-12 Anavar 90mg/day
Now that looks legit bro! You are going to get some quality gains =)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Now that looks legit bro! You are going to get some quality gains =)
Hope so man!

New plan for the cycle is to cut for the first 4 weeks, then lean bulk the remaining 8. Switching var to upfront and might throw SD on for the last 3 :)