Letro vs Erase?
- 07-07-2012, 04:57 PM
- 07-07-2012, 05:06 PM
For PCT Erase is your choice since it wont keep your HPTA suppressed and it will help to recover (altho i would like to use erase 2 months after PCT and not in PCT, but thats a personal decition. Erase could also be fantastic if you have high bodyfat levels with gyno or pseudogyno and you are not on cycle... just like an OTC solution.
In plain english, you need to know what you want the AI for
- 07-07-2012, 06:29 PM
if you have high bodyfat levels with gyno or pseudogyno and you are not on cycle
07-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Letro is not suicidal and needs to be tapered, but Erase is suicidal and does not need to be tapered.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
07-07-2012, 07:11 PM
07-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Ya, it wants to kill itself all the time
07-07-2012, 07:53 PM
07-08-2012, 07:43 AM
07-08-2012, 10:30 AM
07-08-2012, 10:31 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rochabp in forum SupplementsReplies: 95Last Post: 05-14-2012, 10:06 AM
- By TDHAWKS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:54 PM
- By Alekot in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2009, 07:15 AM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2009, 03:08 PM
- By Vordhosbn in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:46 PM