Low test, clomid restart results and questions

Sonofasaracen

Awards
Before I jump into the questions I currently have let me explain my current situation. I am currently 22 and have been diagnosed with relatively low testosterone for my age bracket by a urologist. Even though within "normal range" I have all the symptoms of low testosterone such as poor erections, low semen volume, severe lack of energy, brain fog, and poor strength at the gym despise my consistency. Here is the kicker though, these symptoms only showed up about a year ago causing me to seek out professional help.

The doctor prescribed me on clomid to see what the reason could possibly be from. Immediately with the clomid I felt back to "normal", my energy, strength, mental focus, erections, libido, and mass shot through the roof. My testosterone almost tripled, however my Lh and Fsh were completely average before the clomid cycle. As a result my doctor ruled out that It was primary hypogonadism and he doubted it was even secondary because of my lh and fsh levels.

But as soon as the cycle was over I immediately went back to feeling crappy again. My doctor put me back on clomid for an additional month, but the last week of use my breasts started to feel very tender and painful. I immediately dropped the clomid; however, I have developed pretty bad case of gyno from it.

Here are my blood results

Test number 1

Testosterone, Serum (373 ng/dL) [Range:348-1197]
Free Testosterone (10.3 pg/mL) [Range:9.3-26.5]

Test number 2 (Day before using clomid)

Testosterone, Serum (447 ng/dL) [Range:348-1197]
Free Testosterone (9.6 pg/mL) [Range:9.3-26.5]
LH (5.5 mIU/mL) [Range:1.7-8.6]
FSH (3.4 mIU/mL) [Range:1.5-12.4]
Proloactin (5.3 ng/mL) [Range:4.0-15.2]

Test number 3 (Day immediately after end of clomid cycle)

Testosterone, Serum (1034 ng/dL) [Range:348-1197]
Free Testosterone (26.6 pg/mL) [Range:9.3-26.5]
LH (13.1 mIU/mL) [Range:1.7-8.6]
FSH (7.1 mIU/mL) [Range:1.5-12.4]
Estradiol (40.8 pg/mL) [Range:7.6-42.6]

Test number 4 (two weeks after end of clomid cycle)

Testosterone, Serum (415 ng/dL) [Range:348-1197]
Free Testosterone (10.2 pg/mL) [Range:9.3-26.5]
LH (3.5 mIU/mL) [Range:1.7-8.6]
FSH (2.4mIU/mL) [Range:1.5-12.4]
Proloactin (12 ng/mL) [Range:4.0-15.2]
Prostate specific ag, (.6 ng/mL) [Range:0.0-4.0]
Hemoglobin (14.6 g/dL) [Range:12.5-17.0]
Hematocrit (42.8 %) [Range:36.0-50.0]

My Questions:

-What could possibly be the reason for my relative low testosterone if it is not primary or secondary hypogondism?
-Could it be something with my thryoid, my mom has hyperthyroidism
-What could of possibly caused the gyno, and is there any way to reverse it?
-There are two hard sensitive lumps underneath each nipple, they are very noticeable and pretty painful
-After clomid use my Lh and Fsh almost dropped in half, did the clomid cause a partial shutdown in my pituatiry, if not then what could of caused this.

Thank you for all your help