Any difference in PCT of 2 week and 4 week cycles ?

migs

Awards
Since both are gonna cause shut down would there be any reason to alter the PCT whether its a 2 week or 4 week cycle ? Is there any difference between the shut down of a 2 and 4 week cycle ?

If this is a PCT for a 4 week cycle:

1-2 weeks 40gm nolvadex
2-4 weeks 20gm nolvadex

then what would a PCT for a 2 week look like if theres any difference ?

Du510

Awards
Since both are gonna cause shut down would there be any reason to alter the PCT whether its a 2 week or 4 week cycle ? Is there any difference between the shut down of a 2 and 4 week cycle ?

If this is a PCT for a 4 week cycle:

1-2 weeks 40gm nolvadex
2-4 weeks 20gm nolvadex

then what would a PCT for a 2 week look like if theres any difference ?
What compound are you talking about for oncycle?

On a two week cycle, youre shut down for about 12 days. It wouldnt take as long to recover, I assume.

On a four week cycle, youre shut down for about 26 days. It would take more time to recover.

Id suggest a 4 week cycle, (assuming m1t), is followed by 3 weeks pct.
60 mg/ED tamox citrate week 1.
40 mg/ED tamox citrate week 2
20 mg/ED tamox citrate week 3.

Plus milk thistle, of course.

migs

Awards
Whats that abt 12 and 26 days ? Its got to do with the compound you're using doesnt it ? Different PH's have different degrees of shut down right ?

For a 2 week cycle of M1T, PCT with respect to nolva only not the milk thistle.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What compound are you talking about for oncycle?

On a two week cycle, youre shut down for about 12 days. It wouldnt take as long to recover, I assume.

On a four week cycle, youre shut down for about 26 days. It would take more time to recover.

Id suggest a 4 week cycle, (assuming m1t), is followed by 3 weeks pct.
60 mg/ED tamox citrate week 1.
40 mg/ED tamox citrate week 2
20 mg/ED tamox citrate week 3.

Plus milk thistle, of course.
Uh, do you have any research to back up those numbers? That's the first time I ever heard numbers that exact. Are you aware that difrent compounds have varying levels of suppression? M1T will shut you down quicker than you can say "NO TEST" However, I have read that compounds like 4AD and M14ADD are less suppressive.

Either way, your endocrine system is nothing to toy with. I would follow Standard PCT protocol no matter if the cycle was 2 or 4 weeks

Also, 2 week cycles are a waste IMHO.

Du510

Awards
Uh, do you have any research to back up those numbers? That's the first time I ever heard numbers that exact. Are you aware that difrent compounds have varying levels of suppression? M1T will shut you down quicker than you can say "NO TEST" However, I have read that compounds like 4AD and M14ADD are less suppressive.

Either way, your endocrine system is nothing to toy with. I would follow Standard PCT protocol no matter if the cycle was 2 or 4 weeks

Also, 2 week cycles are a waste IMHO.
Which numbers are you asking about? I remember reading that m1t will shut you down in about 2 day, if thats what you mean.

Last edited:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Which numbers are you asking about? I remember reading that m1t will shut you down in about 2 day, if thats what you mean.
I was refering to the exact # of days you gave for shut down to occur in a 2 or 4 week cycle. I don't believe numbers like that can be relied upon. Everyone is difrent and the compound used will affect how long it takes to shut you down. My point is to err on the side of caution and follow propper PCT protocol so your boys stay healthy happy and wise... Well 2 out of three aint bad. :hammer:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2-3 days, and he is asking about the 12, and 26 numbers you came up with. You cannot pinpoint amount of suppression as individuals vary as well as androgens.

Du510

Awards
I was refering to the exact # of days you gave for shut down to occur in a 2 or 4 week cycle. I don't believe numbers like that can be relied upon. Everyone is difrent and the compound used will affect how long it takes to shut you down. My point is to err on the side of caution and follow propper PCT protocol so your boys stay healthy happy and wise... Well 2 out of three aint bad. :hammer:
I hear ya, I gave exact numbers, but I didnt mean for people to think theyre set in stone. Basically, if youre on a two week cycle, youre shut down for less time than if youre ona 4 week cycle. I didnt think the exact number of days was important.

Like you say, either way, proper pct should be followed. Ya only got one set of balls, dont wanna **** em over.

migs

Awards
What would make the shutdown different in a 2 week or 4 week cycle ? Shutdown can occur from a single dose can't it ?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
What would make the shutdown different in a 2 week or 4 week cycle ? Shutdown can occur from a single dose can't it ?
I don't think a single dose will shut you down. It takes longer than that for your system to respond to the extra androgens. Basicly though, in a 4 week cycle you will be shut down for longer than a 2 week cycle. Generally, the longer you're shut down, the longer it will take to get back to normal.

Du510

Awards
I don't think a single dose will shut you down. It takes longer than that for your system to respond to the extra androgens. Basicly though, in a 4 week cycle you will be shut down for longer than a 2 week cycle. Generally, the longer you're shut down, the longer it will take to get back to normal.
THANK YOU. At least one person understands what I am saying.

crazybeef5555

Banned
Awards
considering ct is about 300 yards across hes probably within shouting distance.