- 07-07-2012, 01:53 AM
So, I figured this would be a decent place to post my question regarding this..
I have past cycle history, and actually gonna be injecting sometime this october, a rather long cycle to be honest (test/decca/dbol for approx 20 weeks)
However, I am going to run another bulk until then and was contemplating the idea of running m14add with some epistane..
The question is which does everyone think is more beneficial, a complete stack? or bridging the epistane?
Was thinking something like:
Maybe extending it a little longer, or just running 5 weeks straight with both at the 120/40 dosing..
I am well aware that this is going to be pretty hepatoxic, and probably pretty ****ful on my lipid levels and what not.. Luckily i recovered completely and positively from a 4 week superdrol cycle, so im hoping for the best of my insides.. Will be monitoring that closely and am actually due for a doctors appointment halfway through..
What do you guys think?
Similar Forum Threads
- By waynaferd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2010, 02:52 PM
- By UniqueJustin in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 01-22-2009, 12:32 PM
- By 66DeadLift6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-17-2007, 09:57 PM
- By 01yz426 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2007, 02:19 PM
- By chesty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2004, 10:45 PM