Superdrol Clone BUNK?

John21S

Awards
Im on day 13 of my 3 week cycle of M-Stane by Dynamic Formulas, First time i took this 2 years ago i had great gains. I started 13 days ago at 10mg for the first 3 days and have been taking 20mg daily since. Ive expirienced NO strength gains, or size gains and im eating and lifting very hard. I barely get a pump in the gym and i feel lethargic. It is not my lipid values as i got my bloods done before i started this cycle and everything checked out. Should i keep taking 20mg for the next 8 days of the cycle or stop? if i stop now how would i go about doing my pct with clomid?

Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks John

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I think there was something I read about a lot of M Stane being bunk...

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
13 days in you should at least have a pump...

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of this kicking around.

Looks like I can scratch it for my next cycle.

Hoping the LGI SD-10 I have is legit.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Im on day 13 of my 3 week cycle of M-Stane by Dynamic Formulas, First time i took this 2 years ago i had great gains. I started 13 days ago at 10mg for the first 3 days and have been taking 20mg daily since. Ive expirienced NO strength gains, or size gains and im eating and lifting very hard. I barely get a pump in the gym and i feel lethargic. It is not my lipid values as i got my bloods done before i started this cycle and everything checked out. Should i keep taking 20mg for the next 8 days of the cycle or stop? if i stop now how would i go about doing my pct with clomid?

Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks John
It's hit or miss. I tried M-stand before and had great gains!!

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I have a bottle of this kicking around.

Looks like I can scratch it for my next cycle.

Hoping the LGI SD-10 I have is legit.
I'm running LGI's SD right now (10mgs for 6wks) it's my 10th day On and I feel great so far. No sides and a huge pump doing little things like push ups etc. you'll love it

Thorny76

Awards
I'm running LGI's SD right now (10mgs for 6wks) it's my 10th day On and I feel great so far. No sides and a huge pump doing little things like push ups etc. you'll love it
I'm about to start this myself. Any gains so far?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I'm about to start this myself. Any gains so far?
Nothing to really brag about, but for myself and the differences I see, well, I love it so far. I'm in a caloric deficit and incorporating IF and I'm becoming more vascular and feeling pumped all day long!

All kinds of Gains.
-hodge twins

PhatKunt

PhatKunt

Awards
I got a bottle with the black cap and I'm on day 2. Hoping this **** is the real deal coz i've planned a serious strength cycle around it!
My Lot is #12307 and no expiry date???