Sweat and odor

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I've always sweat like a hog, even when I was 100 lbs lighter. And my wife always complains because my sweat stinks like vinegar. Bad! Well, yesterday I pinned for the first time (Test and Deca) and within an hour my sweat started smelling like onions! No joke! My pits reek like I rubbed a raw onion on them instead of deodorant. Even right out of the shower. I'm not to concerned about it, just wondering if anybody else has had an issue like this, let alone have it happen so fast after starting a cycle.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While it could be a hormonal issue, I think some people lack the proper enzymes to break down certain sulfur-like compounds in foods, especially vegetables. Maybe try to google it to see if there is anything in your diet that could be contributing to this. I remember when I was a teenager, I went through a phase where I just stunk, but I think it was hormonal. I ended up using a very strong antiperspirant called drysol, and also taking chlorophyll tablets, which act as kind of an internal deodorant. Just a few things to think about...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha this happened to me on NPP and test

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
While it could be a hormonal issue, I think some people lack the proper enzymes to break down certain sulfur-like compounds in foods, especially vegetables. Maybe try to google it to see if there is anything in your diet that could be contributing to this. I remember when I was a teenager, I went through a phase where I just stunk, but I think it was hormonal. I ended up using a very strong antiperspirant called drysol, and also taking chlorophyll tablets, which act as kind of an internal deodorant. Just a few things to think about...
It's nothing with my diet. It started almost immediately after pinning. Plus, I'm 36. So it's probably just the gear causing it because finally having jacked levels for the first time in a LONG time.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
hahaha this happened to me on NPP and test
Thats what I figured. I just couldn't believe that within an hour or so it happened. Damn! Lol. Seriously it smells like I'm making salsa in my armpit...

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
That sucks bro. Is it just your pits? If so I know a couple dudes who have used prescription deodorant to stop the pit swet. It actually burns the swet glands closed. Two of my buddies would always get pit swet no matter what the temp. One is an accountant, ones a sales rep. So pit stains on a dress shirt was a daily embarrassment.

I don't know if that will help w the smell, but it worked for them with the constant pit swets.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I recently got a RX for Hypercare. It's a prescription antiperspirant and it's amazing! I can actually wear grey shirts in the summer now without sweating through them and having dark rings around my pits and neck. Plus there's no B.O. anymore either! Score!