Just Another Epistane pulse cycle PCT question..

Khaosix

Awards
Hey guys.. So I started a pulse cycle of Epistane going every other day at 40mg based off of a friend that has seen pretty awesome results doing the same thing.. He says that if you go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off etc. that I wont need any sort of PCT.. If I keep going every other day at 40mg will I need a SERM? Some people have told me yes.. Some have told me just to take PES erase.. Some have told me to just take PCT assist.. I dont really have access to SERMs because of my current situation.. Can somebody give me guidance on this? I am mostly scared of gyno.. Thanks for any help :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No SERM? Enjoy the Moobs.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Haha...omg lets see, after your "Pulse" cycle do this please:

Clomid:
50/50/25/25
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase
0/0/3/3/2/1

That enough? What good is good PCT scheming if you are merely gonna shrug it off and say: "I cant get a SERM!"...Thus, since you decided to cycle without a SERM or proper PCT obtained beforehand the best we can do, is simply :) wish you good luck picking bra's and make this a lesson to never start a cycle again until you have EVERYTHING ON HAND. Including proper PCT.

Khaosix

Awards
I've only been doing it a week or so.. Should I just take it every day for another 3 weeks and just do the PCT you posted? I've heard pulsing isnt worth it..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Pulsing orals is not worth it IMO. Keep dosing for 5-6 weeks at normal Epi dosages and then do the PCT stated , though if you go as high as 40 or 50 ED then do:

Clomid:
100/50/25/25

The rest stays the same..just to be on the safe side IMO...but back pumps are quite naste at 40+..so yeah I don;t think you wanna go that high.

Khaosix

Awards
What is your favorite daa? And I don't even know where I could find clomid at.. I might just call it quits with epistane and wait till I get all this PCT squared away..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
SNS DAA caps.

DelaRone

Banned
Awards
Don't pulse cycle dude seriously...you're gonna need a pct either way and you'll get better gains running a normal cycle. There's no studies backing this pulse cycling. It's just bro science.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Clomid or nolva some say nolva is easier to get a hold of. But celorza is right u should've never opened the bottle till u had pct ready. And for nolva a proper pct would be 20/20/10/10