NOT MUCH RESULT. Started tren/sust/tamoxifen cycle 3 weeks ago.

Bboyy

Awards
Started tren 100mg and sustanon 250 twice/week. With tamoxifen 10/20 then skip 1 day. Worked out 30-40mins Ed and swim 1hr Ed. Not much returns any advice. Help? Thanks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
First off diet? Training routine?
Also why in the hell are you running nolva with tren?

Bboyy

Awards
I eat lots of meat. Chic, beef--lean and eggs. No tamoxifen ? I noticed after taking it. My water retention drops. Advice pls?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Arimidex for on cycle water retention.

How many calories are you consuming?
What is your workout routine?

Bboyy

Awards
Hi clomid . How dosing? Will proviron help? I have pro. I take in 3-4 thou cal /dy. The heat shoots up my met.rate too. I wrk out 30-40min x 7 days then swim Ed . Back /triceps then chest/bicep alternately. I am pretty lazy. Any advice on my meds/dosing and/or combo, tolerable but good wrk out routine-oh, I try not to rest much between sets, and diets. Thks pal

Bboyy

Awards
3-4thousand cal/day. 30-40min x7days with many reps/light wts. Will proviron help? And clomid. What dose? Thks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Light weights is your problem. Also days off are required to recover.

How old are you?

3-4thousand cal/day. 30-40min x7days with many reps/light wts. Will proviron help? And clomid. What dose? Thks

Bboyy

Awards
45 . If I do heavy ,it's hard to keep form. Is it okay to cheat a little. I walk a lot for my job Ed besides the swim and wrk out. Thks bernie

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Started tren 100mg and sustanon 250 twice/week. With tamoxifen 10/20 then skip 1 day. Worked out 30-40mins Ed and swim 1hr Ed. Not much returns any advice. Help? Thanks
The tamoxifen is hurting your gains... you should use it on PCT, if you want to prevent gyno then get an Aromatase inhibitor.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
First thing I want you to do is start a decent lifting program there are countless out there.
Next I want you to get your Basal Metabolic Rate, then add 500 calories to that.
At your stats if you are not able to put on weight with tren and sus it is most likely bunk and also seriously?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Like stated:

NEVER Mix Tren and Tamoxifen Citrate, TBH NEVER mix Tamox with any 19nor compound please! Jesus...Do NOT run an AI on cycle, this is not a BLAST 16 week+ cycle like pro's use...so not even NEED to use SERM and AI on cycle...jesus...

Like the Gerbil said, it is impossible not to notice gains in strength or size or overall lean-looking-physique , that is to say loss in bodyfat. But being a 6'0" 170lb man I can make 2 assumptions:

-Poor knowledge of Nutrition
-Poor tracking, structuring and progression of your workout plan (if any is applied)

Please state those in order to help. Also, running Sustanon...? I would not expect much from it anyhow...better set off with Test-E for 500mg a week.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Lifting heavy and bad form don't go hand and hand. You should put up what ever you can with good form and increase it.

45 . If I do heavy ,it's hard to keep form. Is it okay to cheat a little. I walk a lot for my job Ed besides the swim and wrk out. Thks bernie

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Like stated:

NEVER Mix Tren and Tamoxifen Citrate, TBH NEVER mix Tamox with any 19nor compound please! Jesus...Do NOT run an AI on cycle, this is not a BLAST 16 week+ cycle like pro's use...so not even NEED to use SERM and AI on cycle...jesus...

Like the Gerbil said, it is impossible not to notice gains in strength or size or overall lean-looking-physique , that is to say loss in bodyfat. But being a 6'0" 170lb man I can make 2 assumptions:

-Poor knowledge of Nutrition
-Poor tracking, structuring and progression of your workout plan (if any is applied)

Please state those in order to help. Also, running Sustanon...? I would not expect much from it anyhow...better set off with Test-E for 500mg a week.
Great input, Celorza, i really like your posts!!!! unfurtunately i must spread some reputation before giving you reps again .

Bboyy

Awards
Hi, gerbil what is bunk? I did put on wt but not as quickly as I anticipated. I weigh 176now . The stat was when I signed on in may. Thks, b

Bboyy

Awards
Yeah. I hear sus is useless. Is tren 200/week with test cyp. 250 a week okay ? Thks, b

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hi, gerbil what is bunk? I did put on wt but not as quickly as I anticipated. I weigh 176now . The stat was when I signed on in may. Thks, b
Bunk means fake or tampered with compounds.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
No need to apologize, just the way it is and you didnt know.

So your game plan should be use a decent workout program.
Eat enough.
Rest enough.
If you need a basic program I will gladly pm you one.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No need to apologize, just the way it is and you didnt know.

So your game plan should be use a decent workout program.
Eat enough.
Rest enough.
If you need a basic program I will gladly pm you one.
Listen to the furry critter , he might look cute and harmless but he is a powerhouse of knowledge and strength!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
OP, you should NOT being using anabolics. Study up more on excercise science and nutrition. Then move onto the hormone research. Rookie move on the nolva.
Be safe and post if you have any questions

mrbigdavjb

Awards
Eat clean,train,sleep it should work noticed your strength yet. Like everything it takes time everyone wants now.