First PH cycle

  1. Registered User
    jnlentz1989's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    27

    First PH cycle


    Started taking Mayhem 35 about a week ago, I'm taking livercare with it, along with Ravage as a pre-workout, a multi-vitamin, and Up Your Mass protein. I had my wisdom teeth taken out a few weeks before I started, and was down to 152 lbs (~10 lbs below my normal weight). I haven't noticed any major gains in weight yet, but my strength, endurance, and recovery is incredible, most of my lifts go up significantly every time I come back to the gym. What I'm wondering is if I should have already started gaining weight and just haven't taken in enough calories, or if that's just later in the cycle.

  2. Registered User
    Axillist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    705
    Rep Power
    37204

    Quote Originally Posted by jnlentz1989 View Post
    Started taking Mayhem 35 about a week ago, I'm taking livercare with it, along with Ravage as a pre-workout, a multi-vitamin, and Up Your Mass protein. I had my wisdom teeth taken out a few weeks before I started, and was down to 152 lbs (~10 lbs below my normal weight). I haven't noticed any major gains in weight yet, but my strength, endurance, and recovery is incredible, most of my lifts go up significantly every time I come back to the gym. What I'm wondering is if I should have already started gaining weight and just haven't taken in enough calories, or if that's just later in the cycle.
    One week isn't a lot of time to make a determination especially without knowing your macros. However, most newcomers don't eat nearly enough. If you think you aren't eating enough, then you probably aren't.
  3. Registered User
    holysnikey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    89

    How many calories do you consume? If you don't keep track then you probably aren't eating enough and aren't getting decent macros.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1187161

    Quote Originally Posted by jnlentz1989
    Started taking Mayhem 35 about a week ago, I'm taking livercare with it, along with Ravage as a pre-workout, a multi-vitamin, and Up Your Mass protein. I had my wisdom teeth taken out a few weeks before I started, and was down to 152 lbs (~10 lbs below my normal weight). I haven't noticed any major gains in weight yet, but my strength, endurance, and recovery is incredible, most of my lifts go up significantly every time I come back to the gym. What I'm wondering is if I should have already started gaining weight and just haven't taken in enough calories, or if that's just later in the cycle.
    How old are you? What's your training history ?(weeks months or years) answer these before I can help you.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  5. Registered User
    jnlentz1989's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    27

    I'll be 23 in a month. I've been lifting on and off since I was 14. There were a lot of times I didn't have access to weights, I still did pushups etc to stay in shape. I'm in the army and for the last 6 months I've been in the gym ~6 days per week, on top of the running etc we do in the morning. I take in around 3000 calories per day, 800 of those are from my protein shakes. Thanks for the replies.
  6. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1187161

    Quote Originally Posted by jnlentz1989
    I'll be 23 in a month. I've been lifting on and off since I was 14. There were a lot of times I didn't have access to weights, I still did pushups etc to stay in shape. I'm in the army and for the last 6 months I've been in the gym ~6 days per week, on top of the running etc we do in the morning. I take in around 3000 calories per day, 800 of those are from my protein shakes. Thanks for the replies.
    Unless you are near your genetic potential your wasting ph's and your cheating yourself. Your body has to be used to adding muscle for you to keep any gains. Storys of guys in the gym a month and gain 20 lbs in 3 weeks only to loose it because thier body says no.Do you have a serm on hand atleast?

    *I also don't approve of steroids in the military especially if your deployed. We don't want any aggression issues when your holding a gun *

    How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  7. Registered User
    Axillist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    705
    Rep Power
    37204

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    *I also don't approve of steroids in the military especially if your deployed. We don't want any aggression issues when your holding a gun *
    Best advice that could be given!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 01:27 PM
  2. here we go....first PH cycle
    By mass_builder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 05:22 PM
  3. First PH Cycle.....S1+ or T1 Pro ?
    By enkri in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 04:02 PM
  4. First PH cycle - T-1 or M1T?
    By Alt+F4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2003, 09:07 PM
  5. Starting my first PH cycle - comments wanted
    By theSCHICK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 02:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in