First PH cycle

jnlentz1989

Awards
Started taking Mayhem 35 about a week ago, I'm taking livercare with it, along with Ravage as a pre-workout, a multi-vitamin, and Up Your Mass protein. I had my wisdom teeth taken out a few weeks before I started, and was down to 152 lbs (~10 lbs below my normal weight). I haven't noticed any major gains in weight yet, but my strength, endurance, and recovery is incredible, most of my lifts go up significantly every time I come back to the gym. What I'm wondering is if I should have already started gaining weight and just haven't taken in enough calories, or if that's just later in the cycle.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Started taking Mayhem 35 about a week ago, I'm taking livercare with it, along with Ravage as a pre-workout, a multi-vitamin, and Up Your Mass protein. I had my wisdom teeth taken out a few weeks before I started, and was down to 152 lbs (~10 lbs below my normal weight). I haven't noticed any major gains in weight yet, but my strength, endurance, and recovery is incredible, most of my lifts go up significantly every time I come back to the gym. What I'm wondering is if I should have already started gaining weight and just haven't taken in enough calories, or if that's just later in the cycle.
One week isn't a lot of time to make a determination especially without knowing your macros. However, most newcomers don't eat nearly enough. If you think you aren't eating enough, then you probably aren't.

holysnikey

Awards
How many calories do you consume? If you don't keep track then you probably aren't eating enough and aren't getting decent macros.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? What's your training history ?(weeks months or years) answer these before I can help you.

jnlentz1989

Awards
I'll be 23 in a month. I've been lifting on and off since I was 14. There were a lot of times I didn't have access to weights, I still did pushups etc to stay in shape. I'm in the army and for the last 6 months I've been in the gym ~6 days per week, on top of the running etc we do in the morning. I take in around 3000 calories per day, 800 of those are from my protein shakes. Thanks for the replies.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be 23 in a month. I've been lifting on and off since I was 14. There were a lot of times I didn't have access to weights, I still did pushups etc to stay in shape. I'm in the army and for the last 6 months I've been in the gym ~6 days per week, on top of the running etc we do in the morning. I take in around 3000 calories per day, 800 of those are from my protein shakes. Thanks for the replies.
Unless you are near your genetic potential your wasting ph's and your cheating yourself. Your body has to be used to adding muscle for you to keep any gains. Storys of guys in the gym a month and gain 20 lbs in 3 weeks only to loose it because thier body says no.Do you have a serm on hand atleast?

*I also don't approve of steroids in the military especially if your deployed. We don't want any aggression issues when your holding a gun *

How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
*I also don't approve of steroids in the military especially if your deployed. We don't want any aggression issues when your holding a gun *
Best advice that could be given!