Making 4-ad cyp inj -- please review my approach

RVEXLER

Awards
Ok, just ordered the 4-ad cyp. Now, I'm going to get the rest of the materials. if I want to end up with 40 ml @500mg/ml, I calculate I need the following:

20 grams 4-ad cypionate
40 ml USP oil in 50 ml vial
.5 ml benzl alcohol (@ 1% rounded up from .4)
2 ml benzl benzoate (@5%)
50 ml sterile pre-crimped vial (for final product)
1 whatman filter
10 cc syringe
18 gauge needle (for drawing)
22 gauge needle (for venting)

procedure

1) remove 2.5 ml (2.4 rounded up) of oil from vial
2) add .5ml benzl alcohol to oil
3) add 2 ml benzl benzoate to oil
4) add 20 grams 4-ad cypionate to oil
5) place vail containing oil/ba/bb in pot containing water and bring water to a boil, swirling vial until 4-ad cyp powder is completely dissolved
6) allow to cool slightly
7) filter using 10 cc syringe w/18 gauge needle via whatman filter into 50 ml sterile pre-crimped vial (w/22 gauge needle inserted for venting)

voila!!! 40 ml @500mg/ml ready for twice weekly injections.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Let us know for sure how it works out.... Looks good to me but I don't get int injectables.... Talk to ya..

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I would premix the BA/BB/oil solution first and add this to the powders...make to volume. This will compensate for the added volume from the powders.

Chemo

lovetoeat

Awards
Where did you get the 4-AD cyp? I thought Kilosports didn't have it.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where did you get the 4-AD cyp? I thought Kilosports didn't have it.
Yes, Kilosports has it in stock.

@RVEXLER: Start a thread under the cycle progress section and post some detailed information. I'm very curious to see how this works out for you. Good luck!

SteveDFW

Awards
Just a little warning. Animal used Kilosports 4AD cyp and got a bad case of the "flu". He believes it came from the low purity (93%).

Has anyone else done the Kilosports 4AD cyp ?

daddy-o

Awards
help

Just a little warning. Animal used Kilosports 4AD cyp and got a bad case of the "flu". He believes it came from the low purity (93%).

Has anyone else done the Kilosports 4AD cyp ?
hey i see you talk about anamil and his board. whats the site address. ordered 4ad cyp and 19nordiol cyp. have seen on boards some have used his kits to make research injectables. was wanting to make some myself and use oral 1 test. tried transdermal curt2go's recipe. it tore my skin up. looking for other alternatives.
thanks
daddy-o

b-boy

Awards
animals site

www.animalkits.be      good knowledge just don't post anything stupid without searching first and DON'T ARGUE WITH ANIMAL! two rules to keep the torches out ya ass.

SteveDFW

Awards
Well, has anyone tried injecting the kilosport 4AD Cyp yet?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Re: animals site

[URL="http://www.animalkits.be"]www.animalkits.be[/URL]      good knowledge just don't post anything stupid without searching first and DON'T ARGUE WITH ANIMAL! two rules to keep the torches out ya ass.
Amen to that. I have lurked A's forum for 2 years now, am a mod here, and still don't dare post over there unless I am absolutely positivly 100% sure of what I am talking about and have studies to back it up. LOL..gotta love the place