Arm hurts

Ectofighter

Ectofighter

Awards
Anyone ever been on test and noticed a joint or arm (my case) just kills them? It nearly hurts enough to prevent doing some exercises. I've tried fish oil and that seems to do something. This is a test only cycle. Thought about throwing in dbol. suggestions?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you currently also running an AI?
If so which and what dose?

Ectofighter

Ectofighter

Awards
An AI? I'm only running test at 1cc twice a week

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You dont know what an AI is?
You do understand that when you have abnormally high testosterone levels you in turn will have elevated estrogen levels?
This can lead to elevated blood pressure, fatty tissue gain and breast tissue growth.
Unless you do something to keep it in check your going to have a hell of a time trying to recover your natural test levels.
Because......your natural test wont turn back on when estrogen is super high. When its high the brain thinks there is too much testosterone.
When its low it thinks there is not enough.

Before you start PCT you want estrogen at least within normal ranges if not bottomed out.

An AI prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.

Ectofighter

Ectofighter

Awards
oh yes yes.. I'm taking tamoixfen everyday keeping my estrogen levels at bay. Just didn't know what "AI" is.. So much lingo, I just use the word that's intended.. less confusion.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For future reference, NOlvadex does not lower estrogen. Technically it IS AN ESTROGEN.
It will bind to specific estro receptors and prevent its action at those sites but it doesnt lower it.

You need an AI to lower estrogen. Formeron is a great OTC AI. Otherwise aromasin is good.

It would be wise to use one on cycle.
Nolva can be carcinogenic meaning it can lead to other types of non estrogen dependent cancers. Its best saved for when you start growing breast tissue.

mik14

mik14

Awards
Anyone ever been on test and noticed a joint or arm (my case) just kills them? It nearly hurts enough to prevent doing some exercises. I've tried fish oil and that seems to do something. This is a test only cycle. Thought about throwing in dbol. suggestions?
Yep i have had it in my forearm and elbow, hurt so much i coukdnt continue my workouts some anti inflamatry tablets every time i did weights for about a week fixed it up!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best solution for this type of issue is MSM.
Get the jarrow brand. Make sure its powder not pills or caps.

3g am 3g pm.

Give it a week or 2 and itll be gone.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I've tried fish oil and that seems to do something.
Perhaps continue using it, and increase the quantity you're taking in?

What's your diet look like? Let's not jump straight into drugs if you can fix this problem through dietary adjustments.

Keeping at least a mild AI (Aromatase Inhibitor, fyi) in your cycle is certainly a good idea, but don't go overboard...you're trying to keep a balance. Completely cratering your estrogen will result in decreased libido, loss of erectile functions and, yes, dry/achy joints as well.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had pretty brutal tendonitis in my forearm.
MSM cured it.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
oh yes yes.. I'm taking tamoixfen everyday keeping my estrogen levels at bay. Just didn't know what "AI" is.. So much lingo, I just use the word that's intended.. less confusion.
Tamoxifen aka nolvadex is a serm not an AI. You need to do more research. I hope you know what pct is!!!!!

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
A couple AI's you might want to check out are Arimedex, letrozol, and Aromasin. Id post some links for you, but can't post links unless you've made 50 plus posts. A guy named DangerDave started a good thread in the pct section. Title is Look Here and Read! It's got a lot of good info consolidated in one thread. Hope that helps.

Ectofighter

Ectofighter

Awards
Thanks, I'll check that out. I've been on a cycle before only using Novel and never had an issues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOlva will prevent it on cycle because it prevents circulating estrogen from acting out certain unwanted effects.
Once you stop though, estrogen is still sky high. This means your not likely to recover your natural test levels during PCT.
If and when you recover itll likely be a year later because when estro is high the brain turns off test production.

Estro high = no test production.
So...either you manage it on cycle or you pay the price later.