Changing people's perception of AAS

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
A couple weeks ago I was at the local place I get supplements. Me and the hot female manager were doing our regularly scheduled flirting and talking supplements. I've known her for a number of years and we talk pretty candidly. She knows I'm not natty and I tell her to ask questions if she wants. We got discussing the "safety" of taking AAS. Suddenly it clicked in my head as I looked around at the thousands of bottles on the shelves. I explained that even though I'm forced to buy steroids illegally, they are manufactured by actual pharmaceutical companies that are regulated by government laws and have to prove the quality and safety of their products. Yet not a SINGLE product on the shelves of her store have been regulated, tested or even deemed safe by anyone except it's manufacturer. So I asked her... "Which are safer?". The look on her face was priceless. Hell, mine probably was too since I had never thought about it that way. So next time someone gives you **** about AAS, try that theory with them.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The media has demonized testosterone and any male that's not gay. A strong man is a threat. So they need to make any strong man look bad. I remind people that everyone has testosterone in them. You'd be surprised how many women dont realize that. It probably makes them feel icky.