Syringes +Needles

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Right guys ive ordered my complete first cycle except the needles + Syringes...

Now ive read that the best seems to be a 1" 23g needle, im planning to inject into quads and prob glutes too.

Are these any good?

w ww.richmil-store.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_36_37&products_id=71

Thanks for all the help

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use 25G/1" for quads and 23G/1.5" for glutes (3mL syringes), so your selection will work well. I take it you won't be injecting more than 2mL at a time.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Personally I prefer 1" 25g, but I only inject my quads, could want thicker for glutes. I like to pull the test with a 20g, switch out for the 25g, and then pin. Also minimizes scar tissue/tearing from sticking the needle in...the rubber stopper on vials will dull the tip of your needle, which is why I like to switch out.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
i'm doing 23g to pin, but 18g top to draw, just find it easier. lately i've been sitting down doing glutes and quads, and its much better lol. usually sore for a day (equitest is sharp), but sitting down helps, and massaging the spot for a couple mins after.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice guys...

Will i be okay to draw with those needles too?

Or should I get different ones?

Im planning to pin 2x a week, so ill buy plenty of course.

Planning to inject 0.8ml x2 a week which will be 500mg a week.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will i be okay to draw with those needles too?

Or should I get different ones?
You can draw with the higher gauge needles (as long as you swap out after the pull), but it may be slow going, depending on the thickness of the oil. Honestly, I've never tried. I'd just get a box of 18G or 20G... needles only.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
You can draw with the higher gauge needles (as long as you swap out after the pull), but it may be slow going, depending on the thickness of the oil. Honestly, I've never tried. I'd just get a box of 18G or 20G... needles only.
So Is it safe to reuse the syringe?

Obviously i would never use the needles again.

Im a little confused about you saying, just get a box of needles only?

Sorry if these are stupid questions. I just want to make sure i get everything perfect.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I would use a new needle and syringe every time...keep it as sanitary as possible.

And yes, you'd be buying a box of just needles. The needles just screw on and off of the syringe, so you can switch out needles easily. Since you'll be pulling with anywhere from 18g-22g, I would just buy syringes with the 18-22g already attached, and then buy a box of the 25g needles. That way, you pull with the low guage (step 1), take that needle off and put it in your sharps container (safety!), and then simply put your 25g on the loaded syringe and inject. Simply peezy.

I initially bought my syringes with the 25g attached and bought the 20g needles separate. So I have to switch the 25 and 20, pull the oil, then switch again. It's not a big deal, just an extra step. I would suggest just getting the lower guage attached and then switching out for the injection.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I would use a new needle and syringe every time...keep it as sanitary as possible.

And yes, you'd be buying a box of just needles. The needles just screw on and off of the syringe, so you can switch out needles easily. Since you'll be pulling with anywhere from 18g-22g, I would just buy syringes with the 18-22g already attached, and then buy a box of the 25g needles. That way, you pull with the low guage (step 1), take that needle off and put it in your sharps container (safety!), and then simply put your 25g on the loaded syringe and inject. Simply peezy.

I initially bought my syringes with the 25g attached and bought the 20g needles separate. So I have to switch the 25 and 20, pull the oil, then switch again. It's not a big deal, just an extra step. I would suggest just getting the lower guage attached and then switching out for the injection.
Thanks for that bro... really cleared things up. Much Appreciated

EDIT: Can't embed so heres link of what im thinking:

h ttp://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn41/grinnell27/Capture-16.png

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards

Good advice. I pinned for the first time yesterday and had to draw Test E with a 23. Not an easy task.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Thanks for that bro... really cleared things up. Much Appreciated

EDIT: Can't embed so heres link of what im thinking:

h ttp://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn41/grinnell27/Capture-16.png
That looks good man, except you can't draw with a yellow needle and then inject with an orange, the pastels will be offended and decrease the anabolic effect of your test by 25%.

:p You're good to go man.
Good advice. I pinned for the first time yesterday and had to draw Test E with a 23. Not an easy task.
What's your concentration?

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
use 18g to draw, its MUCH easier. switch tops and use 23 (me) or 25 to pin. easy peasy

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I pull with a 22 and then pin with a 29g. Yes, a slin pin.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
That looks good man, except you can't draw with a yellow needle and then inject with an orange, the pastels will be offended and decrease the anabolic effect of your test by 25%.
Ah right ok cool man... What colours do I need? God buying the needles is more confusing than the juice lol

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Ah right ok cool man... What colours do I need? God buying the needles is more confusing than the juice lol
That was a joke man haha. Colors don't matter, I was just playing on the fact that everything seems complicated to you right now, I'm sure.

rage4cage

rage4cage

Awards
new here but why are yal using one size to draw and one size to pin? less painful? i draw with a 18 or 20 and pin with the same.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
pretty much less pain :D......the larger needle sucks up the juice really nice, but the smaller the inject needle the better for most guys.....less pain, and anxiety seeing that harpoon going in lol. Then again depends where you pin it, certain spots will require larger needles and other spots you can get away with much smaller needles....

rage4cage

rage4cage

Awards
Ok cool thats what i was thinking.. its nice having a nurse as a gf. pins dont hurt! Lol

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
That was a joke man haha. Colors don't matter, I was just playing on the fact that everything seems complicated to you right now, I'm sure.
Ah right lol... When you actually said it I thought why would the colour affect the needle... But cause I'm so new to it I just beloved you!!

Can anyone say GULIBLE!!

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

Agree I did the same, not a big deal but a slight pain in the ass all the same ;)

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
new here but why are yal using one size to draw and one size to pin? less painful? i draw with a 18 or 20 and pin with the same.
Another good reason to pin with a 25 or better is slow inject with the smaller needle = less pain later on. IMO remember to push it SLowwww bro!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Another good reason to pin with a 25 or better is slow inject with the smaller needle = less pain later on. IMO remember to push it SLowwww bro!
yeah with 25" and up there is really no need to put an emphasis on slow injecting.....its gonna go slow as fuq anyways LMFAO....sometimes your like "is it injecting anything? or are we just going REALLY slow?" :D

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
yeah with 25" and up there is really no need to put an emphasis on slow injecting.....its gonna go slow as fuq anyways LMFAO....sometimes your like "is it injecting anything? or are we just going REALLY slow?" :D
I hear ya I was just wondering with my first pin with a 25g it felt like it took 2 days and after still hurt like ****. So I thought maybe I should have take 4 days ;) haha read somewhere the slower you go the better your meat will love u :)

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
LOL man that picture was ****ing hilarious

In terms of slow injecting, don't forget that a slower injecting time and a smaller needle will both = less scar tissue/damage. Technically, having a needle that hasn't been dulled by a rubber stopper will do the same. More reasons to inject with 25g!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
LOL man that picture was ****ing hilarious

In terms of slow injecting, don't forget that a slower injecting time and a smaller needle will both = less scar tissue/damage. Technically, having a needle that hasn't been dulled by a rubber stopper will do the same. More reasons to inject with 25g!
are you a rep for 25g needles? :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I hear ya I was just wondering with my first pin with a 25g it felt like it took 2 days and after still hurt like ****. So I thought maybe I should have take 4 days ;) haha read somewhere the slower you go the better your meat will love u :)
I've had plenty of times literally nothing was injecting, I was pushing pretty hard....but it wasn't moving....I would move the needle around a little in there....re-aspirate to be sure....then start injecting again and it went, but slowly of course. Not sure why that happens time to time with 25g.....smaller needles are better and less painful (physically and mentally lol).....but damn, you got that bitch in there for like 3-4X as long as the larger needle....which is not a good thing, can't decide which is worse....OK OK...I'll go smaller every time :D.....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've had plenty of times literally nothing was injecting, I was pushing pretty hard....but it wasn't moving....I would move the needle around a little in there....re-aspirate to be sure....then start injecting again and it went, but slowly of course. Not sure why that happens time to time with 25g.....smaller needles are better and less painful (physically and mentally lol).....but damn, you got that bitch in there for like 3-4X as long as the larger needle....which is not a good thing, can't decide which is worse....OK OK...I'll go smaller every time :D.....
Did u stick it in your ass?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Did u stick it in your ass?
I'm a quad guy :D....no glute shots for me....I wanna see WTF I am doing lol. delts too, if its really small needles and EOD or MWF. but usually I would alternate quads and incorporate delts whenever possible. did calves before, bad idea.....lots of veins in many parts of the quads though, or at least in my experience.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm a quad guy :D....no glute shots for me....I wanna see WTF I am doing lol. delts too, if its really small needles and EOD or MWF. but usually I would alternate quads and incorporate delts whenever possible. did calves before, bad idea.....lots of veins in many parts of the quads though, or at least in my experience.
Oh. Thought u would've put it in your ass.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
rage4cage

rage4cage

Awards
Thanks!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Right everyone thanks to everyones help ive orded my needles :)

Getting sooo excited now!!

Last question for you all.... Im going to be injecting 2x a week, now as far as site rotation goes, can i do:

First day: left quad
Third day: Right quad

Then repeat this every week?
Ive thought about glute pinning but like others have said i kind of want to see what im doing lol.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Right everyone thanks to everyones help ive orded my needles :)

Getting sooo excited now!!

Last question for you all.... Im going to be injecting 2x a week, now as far as site rotation goes, can i do:

First day: left quad
Third day: Right quad

Then repeat this every week?
Ive thought about glute pinning but like others have said i kind of want to see what im doing lol.
Glutes are a breeze though man. I just started pinning last Thursday, and it's already like I've mastered it. The nice thing about the glute is you can still see what you're doing, and you've probably got more muscle to shoot into it. I found it to be pretty easy. As far as pinning site rotation, just see how sore the muscle still is. I was a little surprised how sore my glutes got the next day (which I was told will go away once my body gets use to it). So just worry about your first pin and go from there.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Glutes are a breeze though man. I just started pinning last Thursday, and it's already like I've mastered it. The nice thing about the glute is you can still see what you're doing, and you've probably got more muscle to shoot into it. I found it to be pretty easy. As far as pinning site rotation, just see how sore the muscle still is. I was a little surprised how sore my glutes got the next day (which I was told will go away once my body gets use to it). So just worry about your first pin and go from there.
Okay bro, thanks for the help. Perhaps I will do glutes too.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Okay bro, thanks for the help. Perhaps I will do glutes too.
i pin EQ/test/Deca every 3 days, i go right glute/left glute/right quad/left quad. sometimes if you don't do it 100% properly, it can sting/burn for a few more days than usual. so you wouldn't wanna pin in a sore spot lol. i also do em sitting down, takes away a LOT of hassle. massage and g2g.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Ok right ive decided to do my glutes too, so that way I have four spots to reduce soreness...

Just wondering if a 23g 1 1/4" will be aright? I see a lot of people saying 1 1/2" is better, but i cant find any on the website im looking on to match my other brand of needle ( I want same brand needle as the rest I bought)

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if a 23g 1 1/4" will be aright? I see a lot of people saying 1 1/2" is better...
1.25" will be fine. You just need a long enough needle to get through the skin/fatty tissue and into the muscle. When I use 1.5", I never push the needle all the way in. I know of plenty who use 1" on the glutes.

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
First of all I wanna see what u guys think of a 23GX1" needle? I only use it on my glutes and I switch every 4 days from left butt cheek to right butt cheek for example.. Another thing is, is it normal when I'm done injecting, when I take the syringe out of my butt cheek a little blood comes out and probably a couple drops of testosterone with it?